Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Wednesday,April 24, 2024, 15:42:23

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Members
  • Total Members: 8,195
  • Latest: lokloks
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,427
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 26
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 22
Total: 22

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Dji f550 landing gear

Started by mickyt, Tuesday,December 18, 2012, 21:06:52

Previous topic - Next topic

mickyt

Hi guy';s and gal';s looking for landing gear for my f550  something light but strong but not the flimsy plastic one';s I';ve seen. Want to get it off the rabbit poop  any suggestions something carbon would be nice but not seen anything . :hmm:
If someone throw's a stone at you throw a flower at them just remember to throw the pot with it.

VinHex

Vin,

HEXACRAFTER HC650, DJI WKM, DJI DataLink 2.4Ghz, 4S DesirePower 6200, Aeroxcraft Landing Gear, Xaor 12x6 Pre-Balanced-Props, Spektrum DX8, AR8000 Receiver
TM1000, Fatshark Attitude SD, Sony Exview Had II CCD 650 Line Sony Effio-E, DJI iOSD, Hexacrafter Brushless Gimable Fat-S Spironet Antenna

mickyt

If someone throw's a stone at you throw a flower at them just remember to throw the pot with it.

VinHex

They provide a fixing kit for the F550 which is easily fixed to the bottom plate, no drilling or making wholes are required.  The only thing that you will need extra is the fixed camera mount if you want to add a camera. 
Vin,

HEXACRAFTER HC650, DJI WKM, DJI DataLink 2.4Ghz, 4S DesirePower 6200, Aeroxcraft Landing Gear, Xaor 12x6 Pre-Balanced-Props, Spektrum DX8, AR8000 Receiver
TM1000, Fatshark Attitude SD, Sony Exview Had II CCD 650 Line Sony Effio-E, DJI iOSD, Hexacrafter Brushless Gimable Fat-S Spironet Antenna

mickyt

Could be a problem my bottom plate is set with the battery lead out to one side not out the back if you get my drift more holes on one side of the bottom plate this is the problem when someone else builds it I guess

VinHex

I see, the front and back are quite close on the landing gear just looked on site.  Could be an issue on most landing stuff due to bottom plate..  You could always turn the bottom plate but will need re-calibrating, make sure motors are changed on controller to match setup as well..
Vin,

mickyt

Not sure I want to dismantle it as I never set it up and if I start moving things around I';m guessing it will upset things?

VinHex

Not that hard but would have to re-align everything to make sure. Other than that could buy the end pins that fix under the arms.  http://gothelirc.com/shopdisplayproducts.asp?id=150&cat=Camera+Mount
Vin,

mickyt

That would work a treat saves pulling it apart  gets it off the floor with room to play with   ~~

mickyt

Extra long ones now ordered cheer Vin

VinHex

Cool interested how it all turns out.
Vin,

mickyt

According to the write up it give six inches of clearance so I could get away with  something like a gopro underneath

VinHex

For sure.  Getting the bug now Micky, landing gear FPV wont be long before your looking for a new frame  :laugh:
Vin,

mickyt

Think it will happen once I';ve got flying this one mastered lol another few months maybe if this weather picks up at the mo it';s terrible no flying :(

VinHex

Just added all weight on unit and running a little over 2400g  :shrug:  Will have to be an uprgade next year on frame and motors..  Just want to get some flying time in over the holidays.  :wack0
Vin,

mickyt

Hi Vin your carrying a fair bit of kit does this include your new gimbal servo';s and camera or is this your usual flying weight without the new (gucci gimbal) :rofl:

VinHex

This is old kit but camera is heavy. Worked out doing some checking on web and with weights given from sites plus a little extra for connections and bits its weighing in at 2412g so might be on the mark.
Vin,