Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Thursday,April 25, 2024, 23:56:02

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Members
  • Total Members: 8,195
  • Latest: lokloks
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,427
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 31
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 15
Total: 15

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

HUBSAN X4

Started by homersainty, Saturday,December 15, 2012, 19:16:48

Previous topic - Next topic

homersainty

hubson x4 OK had mine a few days now and its great from time to time i get a little drift tho so looking around found these two videos first is acc calibration

Reset Accelerometer
not sure he makes it very clear just hold throttle stick  down and to the right then wiggle roll stick until blue lights flash (important frame must be sat dead level)

second video stick calibration

Hubsan X4 Joystick Recalibration MODE 2
again not sure that its very clear will try to find time to make some better videos in the next week will give me a use for my new dvr save digging out the video cam
hope this helps others
If you find yourself in danger of being taken seriously, then try to do something which undermines or sabotages that perception in some way.

neagron

Thank you for that Homer,yours,Marty. :scotland:

Balders

got one on the way down for xmas... :)
Growing old is mandatory...Growing up is optional

FPV Guru
BNUC-S qualified
[url="//sbaps.co.uk"]Sbaps.co.uk[/url]

Joe Quady Man

Hi, Some Video';s By Traxxas , They branded the Hubsan X4 , called it the QR-1 Some Video Reviews on Resetting:

http://youtu.be/IvvsnMMENcg

http://youtu.be/MZLz8zFZceg

JAB1a

got mine four days ago....WOW what a bit of kit! from the second it got in the air I was impressed, I was expecting flights like you get with little crappy 3ch RC helicopters..how wrong could I be.

Well within the first flight I was bombing round the living room in easy mode then tested expert mode..again wow, this is when I did the silly thing ';oh let see how these flips work'; Bang straight into the wall at high speed and broke a prop.

Over the weekend I toke it up onto the moor while I was testing my large Quad';s new frame. There was a strong cross wind that kept my big quad and my mates hexacopter at about 15degrees to stay in one spot (very windy), well the X4 loved it!, there were some funny noises as the tiny props cut the strong wind which made me smile but apart from that it handeled the wind without trouble and could travel at speed into and away from the wind.

So happy I have now started a campaign to get all my friends to get one then we can setup a speed track or obsticals and see who can get the best time.

Leebo914

Just ordered mine Today, can';t wait till it comes ::)

Balders

Quote from: Leebo914 on Tuesday,January 15, 2013, 15:24:46
Just ordered mine Today, can';t wait till it comes ::)

waiting for my faulty one to be replaced :(

FPV Guru
BNUC-S qualified

JAB1a

Quote from: Balders on Tuesday,January 15, 2013, 16:33:45
waiting for my faulty one to be replaced :(

My friends one turned up with one of the motors broken, the bottom plate where the wires go in was broken in half. He is waiting for his replacement

Balders

funny enough had an email saying replacement was dispatched today.

FPV Guru
BNUC-S qualified

p1uke

Got one for my lad for Xmas, it would not fly, took it back to shop, they changed battery and it was ok for 4 flights, now the back left motor has broke, took it back and they would not do anything about it , but now they have agreed to try and fix it. Not had a good experience with them so far. :';(

Jumpy07

Its really easy to change the motors on them... also the V939 motors are the same...
BNUC-S Pilot with PfCo /PFAW.
UAQ / CAA PfCo Instructor / Flight Assessor

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

Leebo914

Well i received my hubsan today, i thought it would be easy to fly, wasn';t i wrong LOL. I have had loads of crashes but luckily it is still in one piece. I am glad i got this before getting started with anything bigger. I am able to stabilise it and fly forwards and sideways but i am finding it hard getting my brain to work backwards  :wack0. Plenty more practice needed i think.

rickp

Managed 1/2 a flight with mine before the wife decreed it as a birthday present and snaffled it out of my hands!

Looking forward to getting it back to play with, as it flew really well ;)

Mslater

Quote from: p1uke on Tuesday,January 15, 2013, 21:46:13
Got one for my lad for Xmas, it would not fly, took it back to shop, they changed battery and it was ok for 4 flights, now the back left motor has broke, took it back and they would not do anything about it , but now they have agreed to try and fix it. Not had a good experience with them so far. :';(

The motors don';t like being hit from above (ie an inverted crash landing tends to break them)  but new motors are cheap and easy to get, takes about 5 mins each to fit so I';m stunned the shop couldn';t just replace a motor ( or is it just a toy shop ?)

If you';re local call in and I';ll fit the motor for you.

www.revmod.co.uk
Duvet - The quickest way to say Duck Down !

p1uke

Quote from: Mslater on Wednesday,January 16, 2013, 21:02:47
The motors don';t like being hit from above (ie an inverted crash landing tends to break them)  but new motors are cheap and easy to get, takes about 5 mins each to fit so I';m stunned the shop couldn';t just replace a motor ( or is it just a toy shop ?)

If you';re local call in and I';ll fit the motor for you.

www.revmod.co.uk

Thanks for the offer, but they have agreed to try and sort it for me. Your not actually that far from me, I will pop in one day, will be looking to buy another model soon.

Mark.