Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Thursday,April 18, 2024, 04:11:34

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Bad Raven:
01 Dec 2023 06:59:57
New Simulator Section started!   :beer2:
Bad Raven:
17 Jun 2023 06:52:23
Yes, smaller, same as lots of things as time passes.
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,425
  • Total Topics: 20,260
  • Online today: 35
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 23
Total: 23

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Red flashing lights on dji naza

Started by mickyt, Saturday,December 01, 2012, 10:03:41

Previous topic - Next topic

mickyt

Hi all,
Yesterday I took delivery of my RTF DJI f550 with DX8 I got no instructions for the naza fc or any literature on how the radio is set up for fail safe gps mode altti mode or manual mode. I switch on the transmitter making sure throttle is all the way off all switches on 0 I connect the battery on the 550 I get the little melody I get orange flashes then green followed by three reds and the reds just continue to flash that';s it can';t get no further, from a cheesed off newbie can';t get hold of the guy to get any info on how he set this ready to fly ha ha set up. HELP  :hmm:
If someone throw's a stone at you throw a flower at them just remember to throw the pot with it.

Rappy Freak

SkyNet shall rise!!!!!!

Balders

I recently set a naza/gps up on a dx8 for a chap I know, setting the gps/atti/manual modes is a bit tricky but not horrendous.  Setting proper power-off failsafe was a right game but I managed it.

I watched loads of videos on youtube to help me through it.  I have handed it all back to it';s owner otherwise would post instructions on here, but I';ll answer questions as best I can.

Basically I used the top left shoulder 3 position switch for gps/atti/manual, and the top left read shoulder switch to switch into failsafe.

To failsafe on power off I ALSO had to configure the top RIGHT shoulder switch to do failsafe, then bind the Tx to the Rx with that switch in it';s fail position.  The Tx will not allow you to perform a bind with the top left shoulder position in fail safe.  Have a search for dx8 naza on youtube, I';m sure you';ll find lots of info.
Growing old is mandatory...Growing up is optional

FPV Guru
BNUC-S qualified
[url="//sbaps.co.uk"]Sbaps.co.uk[/url]

Balders

just another thought, were you aware that the 3 red flashing lights indicate it hasn';t got GPS lock?

FPV Guru
BNUC-S qualified

mickyt

Hi guys many thanks for your quick reponses to my problem, Balders I was not aware of what that meant shame on me lol but I now know that';s what it means  I also didn';t know how to arm the blinking motors but do now  :embarrassed oh the shame oh the shame lol, Rappy freak thanks for the link all downloaded many thanks, I';ve just got hold of the guy eventually he walked me through the radio for manual alti and GPS mode and if the proverbial hits the fan turn the radio off to enter fail safe I should now be good to go he says  :embarrassed
If someone throw's a stone at you throw a flower at them just remember to throw the pot with it.

mickyt

Yee haa it';s alive it';s alive  ~~ just got to wait for the rain to stop now  :(

Gaza07

Dont forget we love pictures and video, glad you got it sorted  ~~
[url="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN6zN99iLCIJea5FCQPKf_g"]YouTube[/url]   [url="https://www.printing-3d.co.uk"]printing-3d[/url]  [url="https://www.thingiverse.com/Gaza07/about"]Thingiverse[/url]  [url="https://www.3d-printworx.co.uk"]3d-printworx[/url]

Balders

no probs, can';t believe you got it sorted so quickly...took me ages to figure out :)

Look forward to seeing video of it flying.

FPV Guru
BNUC-S qualified