Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Thursday,August 22, 2019, 15:21:07

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Andy7:
22 Aug 2019 10:27:36
Sure. But basically, all the subjects are getting cut off.
Gaza07:
21 Aug 2019 18:14:54
Can you pm me a screen shot of what you mean
Andy7:
21 Aug 2019 12:15:41
Gaza - can you make the subject line section in the forum topic list wider? It's cutting off the subject field really short.
Andy7:
19 Aug 2019 09:14:20
Good for you!  ~~
DarkButterfly:
18 Aug 2019 19:13:57
Had another negative encounter, it's been a few years since the last one, just an uneducated ******, going on about drones being illegal yada yada yada.    :-/
Still that didn't spoil my flying time, had an absolute blast  ~~
Gaza07:
07 Aug 2019 19:52:01
ooooh mrs jones  :D
hoverfly:
30 Jul 2019 15:26:34
D.B. you tightwad.. :cool:
atomiclama:
29 Jul 2019 20:14:10
DB that just means you have shed loads of props in the first place ;-)
DarkButterfly:
29 Jul 2019 18:53:33
Just had a thought, even with all the crashing I've done, I haven't bought any replacement props in over a year ~~
ched:
09 Jul 2019 19:45:42
May the sun shine and winds be light for BFU#8. Son't forget lots of vids for those of us unable to attend.  :D
Members
  • Total Members: 8066
  • Latest: badger1
Stats
  • Total Posts: 196577
  • Total Topics: 19804
  • Online Today: 44
  • Online Ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 30
Total: 32

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Printing 3d Forum

ok ok im on arduino project lol

Started by secretman, Tuesday,November 27, 2012, 08:56:34

Previous topic - Next topic

secretman

i got my arduino uno r3,
an arduino 1 chip ( it';s an arduino uno but not taking more place than the chip itself :P) for integration later
LCD 16x2  Keypad Shield for Arduino
some ulm2003
some 74hc595
and some nice idea lol

i will post some project when im starting to bang my head :P

Gaza07

Look forward to seeing your projects I intend making a 4x4x4 led cube at some point, I already have the led thanks to Gav on here  ~~

teslahed

I think this sounds interesting too. So far my arduino projects have been flight controller related and one strobing LED lamp. I was quite pleased with strobe lamp but got distracted by quadcopters and never quite finished the project off. I might go back to it in the next few months or so.

One circlip short of a quadcopter.
 1 lobe short of an antenna.

icedfusion

I have a few mini wiis lying about, so I am going to modify the code in those to drive some leds.

However, I am not a hardware expert, so I have bought some transistors/resistors/caps/leds to create some test driver circuitry and then I will just use the GPIOs from the miniwiis to create some affects...when i get round to it!

Looking forward to see what you come up with!

ice.

p.s. if anyone knows a good source to teach you about bootloaders I would be interested!

teslahed

Quote from: icedfusion on Wednesday,November 28, 2012, 20:20:57 p.s. if anyone knows a good source to teach you about bootloaders I would be interested!

I was looking through this page when i was trying to get my home made multiwii board working;

http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Standalone

It has some info on boot loaders down near the bottom.

Anyone interested in the hardware side of controlling Power LEDs, i used this circuit from the instructables website (second diagram on the page below);

http://www.instructables.com/id/Circuits-for-using-High-Power-LED-s/step8/a-little-micro-makes-all-the-difference/

and used the Arduino as the micro controller to turn the LEDs on and off.

One circlip short of a quadcopter.
 1 lobe short of an antenna.

icedfusion

Thanks for the bootloader link.
I took a look but wasn';t what I was after. I probably wasn';t clear enough, but I wanted to know how the bootloader is created not how it is flashed.

i.e. how to setup the various parts of the memory space etc so that the chip is ready for the main program.

ice.

secretman

secretman

secretman

look this arduino héhé not in breadboard but sooooo small i got it today in the mail :)
http://www.solarbotics.com/product/kardw//

Quote from: teslahed on Wednesday,November 28, 2012, 20:40:14
I was looking through this page when i was trying to get my home made multiwii board working;

http://arduino.cc/en/Main/Standalone

It has some info on boot loaders down near the bottom.

Anyone interested in the hardware side of controlling Power LEDs, i used this circuit from the instructables website (second diagram on the page below);

http://www.instructables.com/id/Circuits-for-using-High-Power-LED-s/step8/a-little-micro-makes-all-the-difference/

and used the Arduino as the micro controller to turn the LEDs on and off.

icedfusion

Thanks for the links - alot of those I had seen before and are more PC/bios bootloaders. However, there was one nugget in there which I will have a good read of!

Cheers

ice.

secretman

ya but they have great usefull info too :P

hoverfly

Quote from: Gaza07 on Tuesday,November 27, 2012, 10:08:13
Look forward to seeing your projects I intend making a 4x4x4 led cube at some point, I already have the led thanks to Gav on here  ~~

I needed to give the new soldering station a run so  the cube has lots of joints. Now I'; m sitting waiting for the pattern to repeat. :wack0
Reptile folder , alien 500 , F/ Shark Attitudes,
 .Tarot 650, Air-rio Kinetic.. DX9  Various wings and planks.. Taranis x9D+..Mavic..Armattan.. Chameleion...
Massive over draught.....

Gaza07

Very nice I never did get round to building mine  :rolleyes:  ~~  :beer2:

Gav

Over the last days of the Xmas holidays I dug out a bag unused LED';s left over from an older project and made one of those 4x4x4 LED cubes.

In true c0ck up stlye I soldered the whole LED cube with each LED round the wrong frigging way - the columns should be the +ve anode connection and the layers should be the -ve cathode connection.

Instead of rebuilding a new LED cube I decided to use all of my brain power and edit the code and reverse the HIGH LOW outputs and invert the pattern codes for the LED sequence.  It worked whoopee doodarr!  I even added some extra lines to make the LED';s sweep left to right.  What a proud moment to see them light up  :slap:

Kept me busy while enjoying a beer or 3.

! No longer available

hoverfly

Instead of rebuilding a new LED cube I decided to use all of my brain power and edit the code and reverse the HIGH LOW outputs and invert the pattern codes for the LED sequence.  It worked whoopee doodarr!  I even added some extra lines to make the LED';s sweep left to right.  What a proud moment to see them light up  :slap:

Kept me busy while enjoying a beer or 3.

:notworthy: :notworthy:.  when i built mine i made a jig to bend the LED legs,  it was the sole xmas lighting for my hovel. ::)
Reptile folder , alien 500 , F/ Shark Attitudes,
 .Tarot 650, Air-rio Kinetic.. DX9  Various wings and planks.. Taranis x9D+..Mavic..Armattan.. Chameleion...
Massive over draught.....