Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Saturday,April 20, 2024, 01:44:10

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Bad Raven:
01 Dec 2023 06:59:57
New Simulator Section started!   :beer2:
Bad Raven:
17 Jun 2023 06:52:23
Yes, smaller, same as lots of things as time passes.
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,425
  • Total Topics: 20,260
  • Online today: 34
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 18
Total: 18

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

My new hobby, Nicotine vaping lol

Started by nub, Wednesday,March 05, 2014, 22:54:44

Previous topic - Next topic

forest

yes the subtank is awesome
for any one wanting to have a great set up that will not need changing in a month or two  then...

ileaf 30 watt and a kanger mini sub tank... i just set a m8 up with this set up (58 quid) and what class gear it is for the money and neat and small and great batt life

the subtank is a cracking bit if kit,  ive been using tanks like the  fogger v4 and modded taifuns (gas flowed) and they are no good for the nubie but this subtank and ileaf 30watt can be operated by anyone i cant recommend them enough to any one thinking of vaping or are all ready a seasoned vaper the easy of use is incredible  and the flavour is one of if not the best ive tasted to date

i make my own liquids (very simple and lots cheaper, and also have a few guys i make juice for  best thing i ever did  to quit the stinkys im right down on nic and it wont be long until ive kicked the habit for good
In the hanger: Husban X4, Syma X3, 
DIY wooden H quad 450
Emax night hawk 250 low rider, 4s
Qav 250 4s
Fat bee 180 4s

Friskle

not touched a normal cig in 5 years now, if vaping the right Nic strength, shouldnt really need to even go near normal cigs at all, plus depends a lot on how you draw, if drawing as normal, its still ok, but Lung hitting is so much more efficient.

i made my own for a while, then got fed up of keep doing it, i only do 12ml a week anyway.

I nearly got the ileaf 30w to replace my MVP, but considering it had never let me down once, i ended up plumping for the MVP3.0, the Sub OHM OCC coils, literally make making your own coils redundant..

Always used Kanger tanks, always well made, my other tank was the Kangertech mega aero, now as good a tank it was, the Sub Ohm Nano is just simply so much better, and with sub Ohm, the difference in flavour of the same liquid is far better, plus with sub ohm, you can really control the flavour / vapour so much better.

anyone whos started vaping, as you say yourself, i would easily recommend them change to something sub ohm.
Yuneec Q500+
Yuneec Typhoon H
Nano QX2
Nano QX3D
Blade 180QX
Blade 200QX
DJI 450 frame + Naza M V2 = GPS
ZMR 250
250 Pro - Dys 2300kv motors , Naze32 Acro
300 Folding Frame sporting a Naza Lite + GPS

Chippercheese

I';m rocking the IPV3 (165W) with Aspire Atlantis/various RDA';s at the mo. Superb bit of kit, can blast the room full of fog at 0.08ohms or last a couple days with the Atlantis at 0.5ohms

Speaking of, I have a spare IPV3 (brand new in sealed box) I need to shift - £75 +P&P if anyone';s interested  :nananana:
TBS Discovery + ghetto printed gimbal, HovershipMHQ 1 & 2, QAV250, Turnigy Talon V2, chinese Alien500 thingie, 3d Printed Tricopter, Bix 3, [url="//flyingwings.co.uk"]Flyingwings.co.uk[/url] FalconEVO, Venturi EVO 1+2, Hornet Racing Wing, Radjet800 (by the dozen)... Permanent sucker for FPV, and lots and lots of OpenLR

forest

just tried helsenberg (not spelt rite) concentrate by vampie vapes and wow ! great juice
DIY wooden H quad 450
Qav 250 4s
Fat bee 180 4s

quadfather

Quote from: Jonnyw2k on Friday,September 19, 2014, 14:44:33
Strange, I#m currently vaping a Celtic juice, "Ancients Blood" I think it is...

I bought a small bottle.  I now keep it in case I ever want to give up vaping...  :sick:
-rw-rw-rw-  –  The Number of the Beast

Friskle

Quote from: forest on Friday,April 24, 2015, 13:32:02
just tried helsenberg (not spelt rite) concentrate by vampie vapes and wow ! great juice

I love Vampire Vapes Blackjack,  ( IMHO) has to be THE best black  flavour going :) the Heisenberg is also very good, and i dont usually take to those types of flavours.
Yuneec Q500+
Yuneec Typhoon H
Nano QX2
Nano QX3D
Blade 180QX
Blade 200QX
ZMR 250

Chippercheese

Quote from: Friskle on Friday,April 24, 2015, 22:43:26
I love Vampire Vapes Blackjack,  ( IMHO) has to be THE best black  flavour going :) the Heisenberg is also very good, and i dont usually take to those types of flavours.

I love the previously mentioned Digby';s Jekyll and Gunpowder for aniseed
TBS Discovery + ghetto printed gimbal, HovershipMHQ 1 & 2, QAV250, Turnigy Talon V2, chinese Alien500 thingie, 3d Printed Tricopter, Bix 3, [url="//flyingwings.co.uk"]Flyingwings.co.uk[/url] FalconEVO, Venturi EVO 1+2, Hornet Racing Wing, Radjet800 (by the dozen)... Permanent sucker for FPV, and lots and lots of OpenLR

Friskle

yep the Gunpowder is very nice :)  just got another 60ml of Dr Jekyll, its one you can use all day :)
Yuneec Q500+
Yuneec Typhoon H
Nano QX2
Nano QX3D
Blade 180QX
Blade 200QX
ZMR 250

Chippercheese

Quote from: Friskle on Friday,April 24, 2015, 23:38:48
yep the Gunpowder is very nice :)  just got another 60ml of Dr Jekyll, its one you can use all day :)

It';s awesome. Nothing quite like a nice tank of green juice to freak people out haha! Even better for dripping though

Friskle

Quote from: Chippercheese on Saturday,April 25, 2015, 09:30:00
It';s awesome. Nothing quite like a nice tank of green juice to freak people out haha! Even better for dripping though

yep, it a good consistency liquid for that, not to thick nor to thin, fella next door said try some of his "new" liquid he got, smelt ok, then i read the contents......no thanks, not even going in the tank lol  there is no plac for "purified water" in any liquid......burns your damn coils out for starters...

local shop near us stopped getting Vampire vape in (so just order that online now ) and others and gone to thier own" in house liquids", its just crap stuff though, imho, they are playing at selling liquids and just assume a liquids a liquid, sadly thats just not the case, they used to get my custom evry week for over 12 months...no more sadly.
Yuneec Q500+
Yuneec Typhoon H
Nano QX2
Nano QX3D
Blade 180QX
Blade 200QX
ZMR 250

Chippercheese

Quote from: Friskle on Saturday,April 25, 2015, 10:10:45
yep, it a good consistency liquid for that, not to thick nor to thin, fella next door said try some of his "new" liquid he got, smelt ok, then i read the contents......no thanks, not even going in the tank lol  there is no plac for "purified water" in any liquid......burns your damn coils out for starters...

local shop near us stopped getting Vampire vape in (so just order that online now ) and others and gone to thier own" in house liquids", its just crap stuff though, imho, they are playing at selling liquids and just assume a liquids a liquid, sadly thats just not the case, they used to get my custom evry week for over 12 months...no more sadly.

Surprisingly, I have been able to go to 90/10 thick goop in my Atlantis with no problem wicking - just sucks it straight onto the coil. Know what you mean about "in house liquids"... Just cheapo high PG (sets my asthma off real bad) cack from china, most of the time.

nub

i';ve stopped vaping lately, but i';m not smoking cigarettes anymore.

snake oil steeped for an extra month or so was my favourite, it was well tasty!

tried some pluid but that was to much for me, the aniseed flavour was way too strong.
Point and click.

Monkey see, Monkey do.

Friskle

i dont use it as much now either really as i did do, i find it far easier to go far longer without it than you could ever do between Cigs, mainly because all your addicted to now is the Nic, i think a lot of vapers now, well, some around myself here are doing it for a status thing and puffing on them every other minute, just because they are there, not actually to stop smoking, plus, next doors lads never smoked, yet are now vaping, you could say its better than em smoking, yes i supposee it is, but i think vaping for alot of people now has gone beyond the using of them to Give up smoking.

It got my back up once, when i saw them being advertised to people who didnt smoke (adults) must be me, but if i didnt smoke, why on earth would i  try an E-Cig or Device, seems pointless, and its gone from attempting to stop people smoking to lets try and get everyone on them.
Yuneec Q500+
Yuneec Typhoon H
Nano QX2
Nano QX3D
Blade 180QX
Blade 200QX
ZMR 250

XH558

Quote from: Chippercheese on Saturday,April 25, 2015, 11:03:53 sets my asthma off real bad

If ever there was an example of irony this has to be it - I actually did LOL ;)

Someone who has an acknowledged  propensity to asthma - (which is described as  "a common chronic inflammatory disease of the airways characterised by variable and recurring symptoms, reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm. Common symptoms include wheezing, coughing, chest tightness, and shortness of breath." ) - voluntarily inhaling either cigarette smoke or various vaping vapours into said inflammed airways  :o :o :o

The words ';rubbing'; ';salt'; and ';wound'; come to mind  :whistling: :laugh:
David :)
[url="//www.mh434.com"]www.mh434.com[/url]
[url="//www.lincsaviation.co.uk/news/lancaster-nx611-return-to-flight/"]www.lincsaviation.co.uk/news/lancaster-nx611-return-to-flight/[/url]

Chippercheese

Quote from: XH558 on Sunday,April 26, 2015, 08:34:50
If ever there was an example of irony this has to be it - I actually did LOL ;)

Someone who has an acknowledged  propensity to asthma - (which is described as  "a common chronic inflammatory disease of the airways characterised by variable and recurring symptoms, reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm. Common symptoms include wheezing, coughing, chest tightness, and shortness of breath." ) - voluntarily inhaling either cigarette smoke or various vaping vapours into said inflammed airways  :o :o :o

The words ';rubbing'; ';salt'; and ';wound'; come to mind  :whistling: :laugh:

What a coincidence, the words "condescending" and "******" come to my mind.

My asthma only ever became apparent after I stopped smoking cigarettes temporarily back in 2012, so in an attempt at damage mitigation I started weaning myself off nicotine by vaping (from 36mg now down to 3mg), with high VG juice that doesn';t particularly trigger my symptoms (mostly set off by pet allergies or extreme stress - which ironically is managed, along with anxiety, fairly well with a small dose of nicotine here and there).

Oh no, the board censored me! To be clear, behind the asterisks is the assertion that your head is home to a rather large, throbbing phallus.

Friskle

Yuneec Q500+
Yuneec Typhoon H
Nano QX2
Nano QX3D
Blade 180QX
Blade 200QX
ZMR 250

tupoar

This thread is still going and I';m still struggling to switch over to pure vaping....

I';m yet to find a juice that gets my... erm juices going. Any recommendations that won';tcane my throat even on the lowest settings?
A new way of buying and selling RC Gear.

[url="//www.rcmungo.com"]www.rcmungo.com[/url]

Craft: RE Decker 180, RE X1, HK Thorax, Hubsan X4, Q4
FC: Naze32, Flip32, Sparky, CC3D, SP Racing F3
VRX: RCD T-Box - 40 Channel Diversity

guest325

I';ve been following this thread with an interest, not for me because I gave up  smoking 45 years ago and from smoking around 30 a day of Woodies,   Park drive or Capstan can say it';s the best thing I have ever done. It';s for my daughter who insists on smoking  despite having asthma and hay fever, I have tried and tried to get her to try it but my efforts have failed.
Is anyone able to give me any advice on how to put it to her that it would improve her life to go down this route?

Friskle

Quote from: DarrellW on Sunday,April 26, 2015, 10:54:19
I';ve been following this thread with an interest, not for me because I gave up  smoking 45 years ago and from smoking around 30 a day of Woodies,   Park drive or Capstan can say it';s the best thing I have ever done. It';s for my daughter who insists on smoking  despite having asthma and hay fever, I have tried and tried to get her to try it but my efforts have failed.
Is anyone able to give me any advice on how to put it to her that it would improve her life to go down this route?

Darrell, i would assume if health is the prime factor here, then im pretty much a good example on that front.

i have a few issues, but the main one, two small strokes, then a heart attack, i have high blood pressure anyway, but smoking was not helping, over 5 years ago Doctor said i HAD to quit smoking, for some, they can, for me, i simply couldnt , and my life literally depended on it, saw these and tried it, then never touched a real one since, blood pressure is still high, but no where near as bad as it was, less chest pain now, no coughing up, no chesty wheezing in a morning, inside two weeks i felt so much better.

After all, Nicotine is not the major issue, its all the other ****** your addicted to in a Cig that is, which is also a reason for some , As Tup just mentioned, finding it hard to purely vape, as you have to get used to only getting "One" of the items your addicted to, so when starting to vape, the advice that they sometimes give, eg, if you smoke 20 a day , around 1.6mg liquid will be fine, is not strictly true, as they are not taking into account the other addictive parts of the cigarette, as instead of say 20 addicitve ingredients in a cig for example, vaping, your down to accepting one, and its that, that still gives you a craving, but if you say Use 24mg for 20 a day, then its wont be as bad, and you will find you can drop mg fairly quickly if you so wish.

As for devices, Chipper would be able to supply some knowledge there i think also, but starting with a cheap device and atomizer is just as bad, as they are just not efficient at offering the nicotine, variable voltage is what you need, and Sub Ohm is now the way to go imho, as its far more reliable, more efficient, and allows for better variance of the liquids flavour or throat hit.

I use the Innokin MVP3.0 with a Kanger sub Tank Nano now, or there is the Ileaf 30w ( and others ) all extremely good value for money imho.

If money is an issue, then again, my habit now would be in the region of £75 per week at todays prices, whereas vaping costs me around £9.50 a week.

Not necessarily saved that money, but its gone on more "useful" things :)
Yuneec Q500+
Yuneec Typhoon H
Nano QX2
Nano QX3D
Blade 180QX
Blade 200QX
ZMR 250

forest

tup what nic level are you vaping? high levels at over 12mg and higher pg liquids can be a bit harsh  i used 12mg and under cos every thing higher was to harsh on my throat  and i use a 50/50 vg pg mix  some flavours are harsh as well but taste is diff for every one and you have to find a juice that suits you,

allso if you give up the idea that it can or will taste like fags cos it dont and wont, forget the rubbish tobacco flavours that you can get  and try the fruits they seem best a fruit ice (light on the ice "menthol") is not a bad starting point

just rereading the post above  on nic levels i couldnt use the 18 or 24mg or anywhere close to it it was just  to peppery and i found you dont need high nic levels 12mg for the highest i needed and i was smoking 35 rollups a day  you just vape more to get your fix simples haha its not !
it took me ages to kick the last two a day the fist and last  but after a week of forcing myself  i didnt need them any more
DIY wooden H quad 450
Qav 250 4s
Fat bee 180 4s

tupoar

The ones I have at the moment are 10ml 1.2% (Mild Tobacco) and 10ml 1.8%. Both are 70%/30% (pg.vg) and branded Certoent.

Can you point me in the right direction of some stockists?

nub

i used to puff on 6mg juice, the royal vapour mystic juice range its very nice, the fruits i thought were great, probably the best tasting juices i';ve tried.
Point and click.

Monkey see, Monkey do.

Chippercheese

Quote from: tupoar on Sunday,April 26, 2015, 14:35:48
The ones I have at the moment are 10ml 1.2% (Mild Tobacco) and 10ml 1.8%. Both are 70%/30% (pg.vg) and branded Certoent.

Can you point me in the right direction of some stockists?

www.vapeclub.co.uk has a HUGE selection bud

tupoar

Funny you should mention them CC, I';m just on that site. I';ve picked a couple to test.

Cheers ~~

tupoar

A bit of an update from me.

I ordered some 6mg 60/40 flavours to test and I a whole new world has opened up. I can take a hit straight in without coughing and the back of my throat has a nice buzz to it rather than feeling like I';ve deep-throated Mr Sandpaperman.

Happier bunny....

Chippercheese

Quote from: tupoar on Wednesday,April 29, 2015, 16:51:01

I ordered some 6mg 60/40 flavours to test and I a whole new world has opened up. I can take a hit straight in without coughing and the back of my throat has a nice buzz to it rather than feeling like I';ve deep-throated Mr Sandpaperman.

Happier bunny....

tupoar

Friskle

Yuneec Q500+
Yuneec Typhoon H
Nano QX2
Nano QX3D
Blade 180QX
Blade 200QX
ZMR 250

forest

Quote from: tupoar on Wednesday,April 29, 2015, 16:51:01

Happier bunny....
thats great news tup sorry i didnt get back to you  , triphammer make good juice and 50/50 mix  the guy there is very good at great flavours  my last one from him was yodas jizz 6mg and a strange juice to explain  but its got  a touch of aniseed maybe vanilla and sth else its a intresting a nice vape   vampire vapes and t-juice have some very good juices as well
DIY wooden H quad 450
Qav 250 4s
Fat bee 180 4s

joshyadams

You guys tried Van Dykes by any chance? https://www.eliquidukstore.com/brand/van-dykes/

They do some very unique flavours to say the least.

:frantic: