Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Sunday,May 05, 2024, 06:58:20

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
02 May 2024 08:07:52
Who are most people ??? I think the person you are referring to has put in a lot of effort to keep things moving  :rolleyes:
hoverfly:
01 May 2024 10:16:12
Most people I have spoken to are pizzed off with the yellow peril  flooding the forum,go figure. :whistling:
Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Members
  • Total Members: 8,197
  • Latest: bluebat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,428
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 27
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 24
Total: 24

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Hubsan X4 - I have them.

Started by sausageroll, Tuesday,October 23, 2012, 21:45:05

Previous topic - Next topic

sausageroll

Ok, I don';t have them now, but I have been on to my suppliers, and I can get them, shipment next week so could have them fairly soon.

So the way this is gonna have to work is if you want one, please paypal me £40 (this includes delivery and everything else).

You have until Mid day ish on Thursday to opt in, and then il order whatever number we have had paypals for, and as soon as they get here, il send them out.

My mobile number is 07841 412737 - phone or text me if your uneasy about this, my personal email is pete@hocusproducts.com. Im not a conman, im just lucky that I have a trade account with the distributors. I rang today and he said he was getting more next week, but obviously I cannot guarantee we will get them in this shipment, but il keep you well abreast of changes.

My paypal address is pete.hoare@gmail.com.

Any questions, ask me and il answer.

Pete.

Iberian

Hi,

I';ve sent a message about this subject using your paypal email, just noticed this now. Sorry about that.

Tony

sausageroll

sausageroll

Right so does anyone other than Chipko want a hubsan? Thought there would be more takers than this....

Gaza07

I would have definitely of had one but I have been let down with some money owed to me so won';t be getting one at the moment  :(
[url="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN6zN99iLCIJea5FCQPKf_g"]YouTube[/url]   [url="https://www.printing-3d.co.uk"]printing-3d[/url]  [url="https://www.thingiverse.com/Gaza07/about"]Thingiverse[/url]  [url="https://www.3d-printworx.co.uk"]3d-printworx[/url]

Iberian

sausageroll

I can let it run for another few days, but they are in short supply, and i know they had stock coming this week. It may be if we leave it too long we will end up having to wait a few weeks. Still happy to run the order though.

icedfusion

sausageroll

Yep, can you paypal me 2x40 (free shipipng) to pete.hoare@gmail.com. il gather orders over the weekend and il phone up and order them on Monday.

Pete.

chipko

The extra props are included aren';t they?  I am wondering if the retail box comes with the extra props or are they a bonus?

sausageroll

Ordered today.

The man says two weeks which is not really what I wanted to hear, but il keep on them and il keep everyone updated.

Pete.

icedfusion

Thanks - wonder if he is waiting for them to come into stock as well!

ice.

sausageroll

Im getting them direct from source, same place all the model shops and online guys get them, so we all gotta wait together unfortunately. Will keep you updated.

Pete.

Joe Quady Man

Quote from: sausageroll on Wednesday,October 31, 2012, 02:00:27
Im getting them direct from source, same place all the model shops and online guys get them, so we all gotta wait together unfortunately. Will keep you updated.

Pete.

Hi Sausage Roll, Email us please