Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,April 26, 2024, 16:49:00

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Members
  • Total Members: 8,195
  • Latest: lokloks
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,427
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 24
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 24
Total: 24

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

hands up

Started by tony, Thursday,December 26, 2013, 12:21:54

Previous topic - Next topic

tony

hands up every1 that got a hubsan x4 for xmass   :frantic: seems to be a lot of crys for help from this little flyer  :whistling:

cgcrute

+1 for my daughter, she can fly it really well considering she';s 7...

Shame she let her cousin have a go who immediately threw it to full throttle and screwed one of the motors when it hit the ceiling then the floor with equal force. I was not happy with him!

Luckily the Quadfather comes to the rescue again with some spares on Saturday!
ZMR250
Naze32
Micro Titan Motors
SN02a ESCs
Mobius
Runcam Sky (with servo adjustable tilt)

Cheerson CX-10 ;-)

Taranis Transmitter

teslahed

Quote from: cgcrute on Thursday,December 26, 2013, 17:52:56 Shame she let her cousin have a go who immediately threw it to full throttle and screwed one of the motors when it hit the ceiling then the floor with equal force. I was not happy with him!

Well i hope he was suitably embarressed to be outflown by a 7 year old girl!

Not that there is any reason a 7 year old girl couldn';t fly a quadcopter just fine if they put there mind to it. You';ll have to shoot some video of her flying once she';s mastered the basics so you can show her skills off!
One circlip short of a quadcopter.
 1 lobe short of an antenna.

cgcrute

Quote from: teslahed on Thursday,December 26, 2013, 18:01:10
Well i hope he was suitably embarressed to be outflown by a 7 year old girl!

Not that there is any reason a 7 year old girl couldn';t fly a quadcopter just fine if they put there mind to it. You';ll have to shoot some video of her flying once she';s mastered the basics so you can show her skills off!

That';s a great idea, whenever she makes something she';s proud of she ask me to put it on facebook!

In his defense she';s had a little practice with a coax heli I got her, but never really got far with it. I used to fly helis and she always wanted a go, now it';s the same with quads...

That said he is very jealous of his younger cousin and a small part of me wonders how accidental it was...   :(
ZMR250
Naze32
Micro Titan Motors
SN02a ESCs
Mobius
Runcam Sky (with servo adjustable tilt)

Cheerson CX-10 ;-)

Taranis Transmitter

Hands0n

My friend got an X4 and is pleased with it. His 13 year old son is flying it like on old pro, teaching my friend how to fly it "properly" ::)

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

--
Danny
"Its better than bad, its good"

Current FCs: Pixhawk, APM 2.6, Naza M V2, Naze32, Flip32+ CC3D, KK2.1.5
Aircraft: miniMax Hex, DJI 550 (clone) TBS Disco, 450 Firefly, 250 Pro, ZMR250, Hubsan X4, Bixler 2

guest325

Would have got one but couldn';t find any supplier I would trust selling mode 1';s  :cry

Chami82923

Yep, got the x4 with camera that was at the top of my list with big stars around it, highlighted in bright yellow, with an arrow to a comment that said "this one!" Links to several web sites and directions to a local stockist!

Well you can';t leave these things to chance!

Happy flying,

Callum
LF 330 with naza & GPS,
Hubsan X4 & Q4
Mini H-quad with naza m lite.
F550 with naza m lite
Diatone Silverline racing 250 (cc3d)

DarkButterfly

Yep, I got one too, well good fun buzzing it round the front room.

:smiley:
Why use 4 motors when you can use 6?

YouTube channel
[url="https://www.youtube.com/user/RobR386"]https://www.youtube.com/user/RobR386[/url]

Biffa

My daughters boyfriend got one and I had a goof around on it the other day. I have to say it is a lot better than I expected.

I think one will be in my collection at some point.
Steve

Col_M

I got one for my brother, I';d bought one for my other brother earlier in the year and now he has a full size quad, I';m hoping the same will happen again, chasing each other around would be so much fun :)

I';m thinking of getting an X4 for myself too, it was the first time I';d tried one and it';s very nice to fly.
TBS Discovery : DRQ-250 : Q450 : Blade mQX

guest2350

I bought one for myself for Christmas but haven';t used it for ages as I';ve lost the charger. I';m thinking of handing it down to my son but teaching him something is a task as he has autism. Last time he had a go it hit the ceiling so it';s a case of sitting there with him and holding my hands over his on the controls until he gets the feel of it.
I';ll make an rc pilot of him yet!

Jake Bullit

Bought my two girls one each for Christmas. They';ve only just started flying them but seem to be doing OK.

Quad girls: http://youtu.be/lLNtaT5hzWk

Quad girls: http://youtu.be/lLNtaT5hzWk

Not quite ready to let them loose on my Disco yet
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."