Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,March 29, 2024, 14:39:53

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Bad Raven:
01 Dec 2023 06:59:57
New Simulator Section started!   :beer2:
Bad Raven:
17 Jun 2023 06:52:23
Yes, smaller, same as lots of things as time passes.
Andy7:
08 Jun 2023 22:49:18
 ~~
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,420
  • Total Topics: 20,260
  • Online today: 35
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 31
Total: 31

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Naza M V2 is cursed!

Started by Gearymeister, Sunday,October 20, 2013, 18:54:20

Previous topic - Next topic

Gearymeister

has anyone else had this sort of problem?

today, i went to the park for a fly and abut 4 minutes into it, the controls stopped responding and the quad started to pitch at about 45 degrees and fly away before just falling out of the ground.

this is the second time something like this has happened and it makes me feel i should just go back to AMP.

any advice or suggestions would be gratefully welcomed.

thanks

chris

I started off with nothing... I still have most of it left.

nub

awww man that sux!

what mode were u in when it happened and were u using that intelligent direction thingy ma bob?
Point and click.

Monkey see, Monkey do.

Gearymeister

GPS mode...
and no other fancy stuff going on either.
my TX is a Spekrum DX6i.
i have failsafe setup so if there was an issue with the TX that would have kicked in but it didn';t so I think the issue is something to do with the Naza and the witchcraft inside it.

flybywire

So many posibilities... what are the vibes like on the quad?  I had an X525 frame, and the motors shook like hell!  ALso, you mention failsafe, is it set up correctly?  if it isn';t, it may explain why it dropped out of the sky.  I don';t suppose you checked if the Rx hold light was on?  I had a similar thing with my Naza v1 some time ago, may have been caused by a sticking sensor after extreme vibrations (back of pushbike!).  Did you post similar incident recently?  If so, I';m really not certain, just double check all of your settings & installation from scratch may help.  I would suggest a better frame maybe, even a cheapo sub £20 clone will offer more protection for your precious cargo that a X525.

ANdy
Blog: [url="http://ajwillis303.wix.com/stuff"]http://ajwillis303.wix.com/stuff[/url]
The spiritual home of fpv large
Keep it emax, capiche?
Hardware? sure, I got hardware!

Gearymeister

I have balanced the motors and props, the vibes dont seem to be the issue plus i also have my sensors mounted on a separate board mounted to the frame on those jelly ball anti vibration mounts.

I wonder if it was something to do with the tx low battery sending an incorrect signal, preventing the failsafe and causing the crash?

I just rebuilt it and had a good test flight tonight. all seems good... so far... hope the weather is fine tomorrow so i can fly properly in the daylight.

I have slightly modified the frame as well with longer legs and an extention to mount the GoPro better. just need to organise some fatsharks to get the FPV on the go.

thanks very much for the feed back.

chris.