Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Thursday,April 18, 2024, 18:11:15

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Bad Raven:
01 Dec 2023 06:59:57
New Simulator Section started!   :beer2:
Bad Raven:
17 Jun 2023 06:52:23
Yes, smaller, same as lots of things as time passes.
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,425
  • Total Topics: 20,260
  • Online today: 35
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 16
Total: 16

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Test with the Mobius camera

Started by Bobbyr, Wednesday,September 11, 2013, 19:43:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Bobbyr

This is my new camera ,
                  A Mobius action cam 1080p

I still have a little jello , but not too bad I think .  £45 for the camera is an excellent price and seems to produce some good footage .

Oh its an Alien frame with KK2 board , 4 x Turnigy 2830 1000 kv motors running 9 / 45 gemfan props

Mobius action cam test

JAB1a

A fun and also scary (1:40ish)) video, the camera definitely reacts fast to looking mostly at the sky to sudden grass light changes  :smiley:

Bobbyr

Yes hahhaah ,

I switched it to Stab mode after being in Acro , but I flicked the Wrong switch , and turned rates up Arghhhhhhhhhh
   did notice pretty quickly , but I did Sphincter grip for a few seconds .

The more ive played with the camera , the more I am liking it ,
       However , I doo feel the Blues are very , um Blue !!!
                                  almost to bright , where every other colour seems very natural .

but at £45 I think its a winner and im pleased with the results.

I will try and get some nice footage over the weekend if it does not rain . ~~

Bob

kilby

Thanks for the video it looks like I will be considering a mobius in the future, between price and being able to use it for fpv or a dashboard cam it looks good

I paniced once and rather than hitting the switxh for loiter mode I hit throttle cut and had to wait 3 weeks to get replacement parts
Not much kit, but what I have I like
Armattan Tilt 2, Morphite 180, Quark 150, Decapitated NanoQX
Taranis+

Bobbyr

Its funny you should say that Kilby,
      Yesterday I used the cable for Video out , and Power in from a USB lead (supplied) to connect it straight into a Immersion 250MW TX . The picture in Predator goggles was OK , but had black boarders , so put the camera on the PC and switched on the software you get from RC groups . the video out was set for NTSC and 16/9 , so switched it from that to PAL 4/3 , and I have to say I am impressed with the results ,a small Boarder still there, but far better than letterbox 16/9 offered .
                   So I may use it as a back up , or on an Electra glide as the FPV camera .
      Also a little research pointed out there will be another Firmware update hopefully addressing the issue of Bright Blues.

Very impressed , and seems some support on the Firmware front

Bob