Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Tuesday,April 23, 2024, 23:24:43

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Members
  • Total Members: 8,195
  • Latest: lokloks
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,426
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 36
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 19
Total: 19

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

DJI Phantom broke after firmware upgrade

Started by websurfer, Tuesday,September 03, 2013, 21:50:01

Previous topic - Next topic

websurfer

I have submitting 2 tickets via dji support system with no reply over 2 weeks ago. Now i come here to you guys to see if anyone could get my phantom back in the air..

I have never used the Naza-M Assistant Software and wanted to perform a maintenance calibrating. When i plugged in my phantom i was told there was a new firmware upgrade for my phantom version v3.16. I went ahead and applied the firmware which went fine i thought. After the firmware upgrade i went out and tired to fly my phantom and noticed that my transmitter had a red solid light and would not start the phantom..

After reading all of the documents on the dji site i found a doc named Phantom Advanced Manual v1.4. In this they provide a step to re-sync the transmitter with the phantom. I followed the steps in section A3 everything seems to work correctly as when i power on my transmitter the blinking light goes off on the phantom. However the transmitter still shows a solid red light???? and will not communicate with the phantom or the Nasa-M software..

Could someone please help me out with this???

If i left any important info out please ask and i will try to provide what i can..

Thank you,

Jumpy07

In the DJI assistant.. do the sliders move when you move the sticks on your transmitter ?

If so have you calibrated the transmitter using the assistant.. and do the slides all centre (apart from the throttle) ?
BNUC-S Pilot with PfCo /PFAW.
UAQ / CAA PfCo Instructor / Flight Assessor

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

Friskle

thats the only thing i can think of atm, i upgraded without issue, but after any upgrade be it Naza or my WKM, you have to re-calibrate the TX, its also always best to set all settings to default prior to any FW upgrade.
Yuneec Q500+
Yuneec Typhoon H
Nano QX2
Nano QX3D
Blade 180QX
Blade 200QX
DJI 450 frame + Naza M V2 = GPS
ZMR 250
250 Pro - Dys 2300kv motors , Naze32 Acro
300 Folding Frame sporting a Naza Lite + GPS

websurfer

i get no movement in the dji assistant software. 

websurfer

This just stinks no reply for DJI support site guess another company that is going to over sell and not offer great support..  700.00 bucks down the drain for now ... so upset with this..

Any one happen to have a phone # i can call for support from DJI?

websurfer

UPDATE..

After re-syncing 8 more times i have got the controller to talk with the phantom.. Now i have another issue when trying to take off the phantom does not get full power. I put the throttle to full and its more like its at 45% then the phantom start to pull up on one side and never leaves the ground just fell over and broke two of my propellers.

I assume i need to calibrate something to fix this but i have A clue what or where to start

Could some one tell me if this is something i need to fix in the software?

Richlizard

I am a complete novice but also had to do all of these things when setting up my phantom.

It may be a longshot, but did you download and import the latest parameters? Once I did that and then both calibrations... whoosh!
I may be dumb, but my learning curve is high...

Michael Kheng

We surfer, might sound stupid but is the battery fully charged? Also are the pops on the right motors?

Jumpy07

BNUC-S Pilot with PfCo /PFAW.
UAQ / CAA PfCo Instructor / Flight Assessor

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

websurfer

I did not load the file above i will try that today when i get home.. I think that will be the trick.. yes i did make sure i was on a full charge before i took flight..

i will update once i load the file above

websurfer

When i try to import the above config i get configuration file version does not match