Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,March 29, 2024, 00:24:49

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Bad Raven:
01 Dec 2023 06:59:57
New Simulator Section started!   :beer2:
Bad Raven:
17 Jun 2023 06:52:23
Yes, smaller, same as lots of things as time passes.
Andy7:
08 Jun 2023 22:49:18
 ~~
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,420
  • Total Topics: 20,260
  • Online today: 31
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 22
Total: 22

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

JAB1a Fast and close in the forest

Started by JAB1a, Monday,September 02, 2013, 18:11:35

Previous topic - Next topic

JAB1a

Hi All,

Here is my first visit to this beautiful forest in Devon. CamSump and I decided to walk along the path and pick spots to fly as we found them. It was a very windy day which was perfect for the shelter of the forest but still gave me a few surprises. Plenty of close proximity flying and some great speed which made the start of September great

Best viewed Full screen @1080p
FPV Quadcopter Forestry Run

teslahed

Very impressive as always. Even more impressive to anyone who';s tried flying around trees themselves because it';s much harder to see the branches on the live transmitting camera than afterwards on HD.

I really need to find somewhere more exciting to fly!
One circlip short of a quadcopter.
 1 lobe short of an antenna.

guest325

I';ve said it all before, so I think a new word is appropriate "GOBSMACKED!!!"

Hands0n

Simply awesome  ~~  This one had me on the edge of my seat again, and I swear I ducked a few times as you flew under some of the branches and that gate!
--
Danny
"Its better than bad, its good"

Current FCs: Pixhawk, APM 2.6, Naza M V2, Naze32, Flip32+ CC3D, KK2.1.5
Aircraft: miniMax Hex, DJI 550 (clone) TBS Disco, 450 Firefly, 250 Pro, ZMR250, Hubsan X4, Bixler 2

Gav

Good one matey.  I wanna go and now I can now my fpv fun ship is complete O0

JAB1a

Thanks all, it was some much fun flying around this forest we found, I will definutly have to visit again now that I know some good paths to follow.

Gaza07

Awesome as always you have to be the best at this type of FPV flying, most people choose a large open space   :bravo:
[url="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN6zN99iLCIJea5FCQPKf_g"]YouTube[/url]   [url="https://www.printing-3d.co.uk"]printing-3d[/url]  [url="https://www.thingiverse.com/Gaza07/about"]Thingiverse[/url]  [url="https://www.3d-printworx.co.uk"]3d-printworx[/url]

Smeagol

Certainly some cahonas ...

My quad would be kindling under the ferns if I had been flying.

Excellent vid

JAB1a

Cheers all for your stunning comments, definitely brings a smile to me face.

Well the weather has changed now so that';s probably it for nice and sunny footage until next year. My next goal is to get a small gimbal for my GoPro and get that setup nicely.

jwl940

I think I have just discovered where I want my new quad hobby to take me.  Great video.

XamaX

:bravo:
Fancy a Devon FPV race league?  ;)

I have a good woodland circuit that I have been practising (poorly) on-You fancy your chances?

:crossfingers:  Jab1a does not call my bluff. :(

JAB1a

Quote from: XamaX on Saturday,September 14, 2013, 20:48:15
:bravo:
Fancy a Devon FPV race league?  ;)

I have a good woodland circuit that I have been practising (poorly) on-You fancy your chances?

:crossfingers:  Jab1a does not call my bluff. :(

Consider your bluff called my friend  :nananana: that sounds wicked and it would be great to fly with someone else that does FPV, I have yet to meet anyone in person yet flying FPV. Where about in Devon are you? we should meet for a quick flight around, it would be so much fun!  ;D

XamaX

I sent you a message on You Tube a good while ago-I left my phone number and a few other details... :azn

JAB1a

Quote from: XamaX on Tuesday,September 17, 2013, 15:44:39
I sent you a message on You Tube a good while ago-I left my phone number and a few other details... :azn

Lol  :banghead: sorry Max, didn';t put two and two together I must pop up there for a fly soon, I still have your number  :beer2: