Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,April 19, 2024, 09:42:07

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Bad Raven:
01 Dec 2023 06:59:57
New Simulator Section started!   :beer2:
Bad Raven:
17 Jun 2023 06:52:23
Yes, smaller, same as lots of things as time passes.
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,425
  • Total Topics: 20,260
  • Online today: 23
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 18
Total: 18

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Bunnygirl's : TBS Discovery Marquis of Anglesey

Started by bunnygirl80, Monday,September 02, 2013, 09:18:18

Previous topic - Next topic

bunnygirl80

Hi guys,

Well, I thought what better way to test my gimbal than to do some filming. So, I ventured down the road to this pretty little thing!  :smiley:

Hope you enjoy! Please come and visit us in beautiful Wales. Lot';s of nice things to film!

The Marquis of Anglesey

Stef  :frantic:
Always smile because you never know who could be falling in love with it. :) Drone Operator in North Wales. [url="//www.aerialworx.co.uk"]www.aerialworx.co.uk[/url]

Rammylad

Nice one Stef, your video';s are going from strength to strength they are a pleasure to watch.  :bravo:

Jake Bullit

Nice video.I just got back from Anglesey too.

Did a bit of cautious FPV over the other side:

Openpilot CC3D-FPV Caernarfon Castle
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

bunnygirl80

Quote from: Jake Bullit on Monday,September 02, 2013, 12:43:50
Nice video.I just got back from Anglesey too.

Did a bit of cautious FPV over the other side:

Openpilot CC3D-FPV Caernarfon Castle

Nice one Jake, well done! Do you go there often? If so, let me know and we can meet up! Stef
Always smile because you never know who could be falling in love with it. :) Drone Operator in North Wales. [url="//www.aerialworx.co.uk"]www.aerialworx.co.uk[/url]

Jake Bullit

I';d like to go more, but our last visit was about four years ago, and I don';t know when the next one will be.
Had a great time though, we stayed near Valley, in a cottage so only flew once on the island.

bunnygirl80

Quote from: Jake Bullit on Monday,September 02, 2013, 22:51:47
I';d like to go more, but our last visit was about four years ago, and I don';t know when the next one will be.
Had a great time though, we stayed near Valley, in a cottage so only flew once on the island.

Hi Jake,

Such a shame as my house is a few minutes away from RAF Valley! Oh well, next time.

Stef

Gaza07

[url="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN6zN99iLCIJea5FCQPKf_g"]YouTube[/url]   [url="https://www.printing-3d.co.uk"]printing-3d[/url]  [url="https://www.thingiverse.com/Gaza07/about"]Thingiverse[/url]  [url="https://www.3d-printworx.co.uk"]3d-printworx[/url]

Jake Bullit

BlueFlyer

I was based at RAF Valley 2001-2003 :)

Met my wife there, she';s from Holyhead and we visit Anglesey once or twice a year.

Now I have a proper working quad (TBS Discovery) I';ll be taking that down whenever we visit again.

I';m actually driving down tomorrow and taking the disco... anyone fancy a meet up? (weather dependant of couse)

bunnygirl80

Quote from: chrisbrit81 on Thursday,November 21, 2013, 23:52:58
I was based at RAF Valley 2001-2003 :)

Met my wife there, she';s from Holyhead and we visit Anglesey once or twice a year.

Now I have a proper working quad (TBS Discovery) I';ll be taking that down whenever we visit again.

I';m actually driving down tomorrow and taking the disco... anyone fancy a meet up? (weather dependant of couse)

Hi Chris.

Id love to meet up with you this weekend. Pm me your details.  Stef

Matt101

Really nice vid Stef. Cracking shots especially with the sun low and lighting the statue up. Brilliant :notworthy:

bunnygirl80

Quote from: Matt101 on Monday,November 25, 2013, 21:44:32
Really nice vid Stef. Cracking shots especially with the sun low and lighting the statue up. Brilliant :notworthy:

Hi Matt,

Thanks matey! Wait until you see the next one! ;o) Hopefully upload this evening! It';s a corker!

Stef