Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,April 10, 2020, 20:08:44

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
09 Apr 2020 19:33:13
All shipping from china has gone up, so much that some of the heavier goods are now only sent by sea  :rolleyes:
ched:
09 Apr 2020 16:54:13
Anyone else noticed BangGood adding a couple of quid as delivery charge to each item?
ched:
27 Mar 2020 21:41:51
We've been in self imposed lock down for last 2 weeks!!! March is going so slowly............................ More time to Whoop around the garden  :D
Gaza07:
27 Mar 2020 21:30:37
Self isolation since tuesday already feels like a month  :wack0
shawdreamer:
27 Mar 2020 12:06:05
YEEEESSSS, we finally have a viable excuse for locking boris johnson in a room by himself were he cant do anymore harm
ched:
24 Mar 2020 18:45:40
Don't bin your Thingiverse account you have lots of good stuff there. It will all quieten down in a few months.Just ignore the muppets as normal.  :D
shawdreamer:
24 Mar 2020 13:45:57
wow Im so binning my thingiverse account.... the amount of knobs hashtagging "covid19" on their just to get hits is just ridicules
dirtymojo69:
18 Mar 2020 05:49:28
how do we get to general discussion chatroom?
DarkButterfly:
17 Mar 2020 11:10:32
@badger1, When my quad got all muddy, a quick rinse under the hot tap, avoiding the electronics, got the worst of it off, then strip down and clean, quick repair to the VTx, it's all good again ~~
Members
  • Total Members: 8105
  • Latest: mr_so
Stats
  • Total Posts: 198029
  • Total Topics: 19980
  • Online Today: 50
  • Online Ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 46
Total: 47

Theme Changer

thumbnail

3d - Printworx

Printing 3d Forum

New hobbyking frame

Started by Balders, Wednesday,September 05, 2012, 22:28:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Balders

Have you guys seen this?  $37!!??  That's what, 23 quid!?
Growing old is mandatory...Growing up is optional

FPV Guru
BNUC-S qualified
Sbaps.co.uk

Gaza07

Have you forgotten some thing Balders  :whistling:
Maybe a link  :rolleyes:  ~~

icedfusion

I suspect he is referring to this one:

http://www.hobbyking.com/hobbyking/store/__26514__SIX_Glass_Fiber_Hexcopter_Frame_600mm.html

It looks a good frame - but now, i look for things like - where would you put battery, mount power distribution and how available are spares.

I bought a quad version of that frame and I found that if the parts do not fit snuggly togther then they will vibrate.

ice.

Gaza07

It is a nice looking frame and at a good price but fair point about the spares although HK might stock spares they do for some of the others they sell  ~~

Balders

Oops, sorry about missing the link!

At that price, buy two and have 6 spare arms/legs and a set of main frames :)
Growing old is mandatory...Growing up is optional

FPV Guru
BNUC-S qualified
Sbaps.co.uk

Gaza07

Now why didnt I think of that get two is a good idea unless your unlucky enough to break all six arms in one crash  :rolleyes:  :wack0

Quote from: Balders on Thursday,September 06, 2012, 08:50:42
Oops, sorry about missing the link!

At that price, buy two and have 6 spare arms/legs and a set of main frames :)

secretman

Brian

That frame looks much more complicated than it should be to me. Looks like it could be fun to sort out after a slight bump, let alone a crash. But good price for such a large frame.

Brian :)

Mslater

Quote from: Brian on Saturday,September 22, 2012, 07:02:24
That frame looks much more complicated than it should be to me. Looks like it could be fun to sort out after a slight bump, let alone a crash. But good price for such a large frame.

Brian :)

Someone brought one like this to the field last week. His was identical but made from G10 (he said, I wouldn;t know what G10 is)

It was like a fibreglass copy, ie cheap fibre glass, very flimsy but a good design if a little thoughtless about where everything goes.
Duvet - The quickest way to say Duck Down !