Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Thursday,March 28, 2024, 21:25:39

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Bad Raven:
01 Dec 2023 06:59:57
New Simulator Section started!   :beer2:
Bad Raven:
17 Jun 2023 06:52:23
Yes, smaller, same as lots of things as time passes.
Andy7:
08 Jun 2023 22:49:18
 ~~
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,420
  • Total Topics: 20,260
  • Online today: 31
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 27
Total: 27

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

24 hour sale on gopro 3 black

Started by Rocket_Col, Monday,July 29, 2013, 16:04:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Rocket_Col

CarbonCore Y6

Bawbee

Sounds and looks too good to be true for me  :hmm:

Anyone had any experience of Pixel Electronics?

dazza22

hi everybodyyy..
I have used PLAY.COM  loads of times and find them really good.
I think that they underwrite the companies that use the site .

I only wish I had the spare funds at the minute to order 1 for myself .

Cozp83

youll be fine if ya pay with a credit card or paypal. plus the seller has 100% feedback. Now where did the mrs put her card......
If YOU can fly it, I CAN crash it.

Rocket_Col

Will let you know how i get on, paid credit card but play.com ok and company had 100% feedback.
CarbonCore Y6

XamaX

Thanks for the heads up Rocket_Col! I was on the line about which action Cam to go for and this has pushed me over the edge. ~~

steve fh

Just made my mind up for me. Bought one
BNUC-S Pilot with PFAW.

[url="//www.capturedmotion.co.uk"]www.capturedmotion.co.uk[/url]

nub

Point and click.

Monkey see, Monkey do.

steve fh

Been agonising all weekend between an Nex5 or a hero Black.

This price made it easier and the hero will be put to use in the rally car as well.
BNUC-S Pilot with PFAW.

QuadBod

In the time between putting one in the basket and registering with Play to check out (all of 5 mins)  it went out of stock. Grrr! (This was a couple of hours ago)...

Well done to all who managed to nab one at that price!!

fazer86

It just went up by £40 :( Gutted, that was a bargain!

Bawbee

You could buy it just over £270 at http://www.procamerashop.co.uk/gopro-hero3-camera-black-edition.html - if you pay by bank transfer (3% discount). They are a good service company and I have not had any problems with them in the past.

steve fh

Fecking great.

Got some crap excuse from Play.com why my order could not be processed !! so no cheap gopro for me

BNUC-S Pilot with PFAW.

Rocket_Col

Quote from: steve fh on Wednesday,July 31, 2013, 00:33:37
Fecking great.

Got some crap excuse from Play.com why my order could not be processed !! so no cheap gopro for me

Why, what did they say? still waiting for mine to be shipped, but did say 24 hours so should hear today :waiting:
CarbonCore Y6

steve fh

Paid by Barclaycard for the extra buyer protection (could have paid with bank debit card)

Got a call from Barclaycard this morning to say they blocked the transaction as it was suspicious !

Net result is transaction did not complete and as it a Playtrade deal they could not even reserve it until the issue resolved.

What really does it for me is that it';s taken over 24hrs for Barclaycard to ring me for clearance by which time it';s too late.

So despite having a receipt for the purchase, and having used the Barlaycard on line transaction verification service at the time of purchase i have no camera.

Realy makes my blood boil as all this ****** does nothing to stop card fraud  :angry:
BNUC-S Pilot with PFAW.

Rocket_Col

got an email from UPS saying its on its way!!!  :wack0
CarbonCore Y6

Rocket_Col

Well arrived this morning. brand new all wrapped up. no problems at all, as good as their word, would use them again. Great price. hope some on here gt one too
::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
CarbonCore Y6

XamaX

Bingo.

I owe you a pint Rocket_Col
It came in the post this morning and after much faffing around I have it installed on my Quad.
Just had a little buzz in the garden to see how it fares and I am extremely chuffed.
Now I just need to have a bit of a reshuffle and tweak with the set up to get it just right.
Unsure if I am going to get the cable that Bunnygirl had sourced to put the Video signal through the 5.8Ghz transmitter or whether I shall just keep it stand alone and keep running with the 808 #16...
Thanks again for the heads up and condolences to anyone who missed this deal!  :nananana:

(you tube failures await!)

steve fh

Quote from: Bawbee on Tuesday,July 30, 2013, 06:55:08
You could buy it just over £270 at http://www.procamerashop.co.uk/gopro-hero3-camera-black-edition.html - if you pay by bank transfer (3% discount). They are a good service company and I have not had any problems with them in the past.

After the screw up with my CCard trying for the deal i bought from procamerashop late last week (Thursday afternoon) and it arrived today.

BNUC-S Pilot with PFAW.