Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Saturday,May 11, 2024, 03:41:04

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
02 May 2024 08:07:52
Who are most people ??? I think the person you are referring to has put in a lot of effort to keep things moving  :rolleyes:
hoverfly:
01 May 2024 10:16:12
Most people I have spoken to are pizzed off with the yellow peril  flooding the forum,go figure. :whistling:
Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Members
  • Total Members: 8,197
  • Latest: bluebat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,428
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 14
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 19
Total: 19

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Enjoyable morning.

Started by guest325, Sunday,July 14, 2013, 17:48:00

Previous topic - Next topic

guest325

Had a really nice morning this morning, John (JWI 940) and his wife came down to our caravan to meet up and have a look at what flying our toys is all about. I think he has a much better idea now of what it';sall abouts!
I brought all my gear down with us so there was no stone unturned - I am sure that he knows all he needs to know about how to go forward now!
He also has an idea of what can go wrong, for the second time in as many weeks my quad went awol on RTL, ended up in a big patch of brambles and was a booger to retrieve (I have the scars and nettle rash to testify). That said we had a great morning that would not have been possible without this forum and we both would have been less better off without it.
Thanks for our forum and our contact with fellow fliers who share our hobby, keep up the good work!!!

jwl940

You have beaten me to it Darrell, Ive just dropped you a PM and my next job was to drop a line here.  Without this forum and your generosity I';d still be changing parts on my Hubsan while being tempted by what I see on YouTube but non the wiser how to start.  I';m still itching from our detour but without a scratch on the quad (more than can be said about us) I guess it was a good place to land.

I';ll echo the thanks for the forum and pass my thanks to the generosity of one of its members.

John

Gaza07

Thanks for the comments pleased to hear you both had a great day, dont suppose you got any pictures or video  :rolleyes:  ~~  :beer2:
[url="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN6zN99iLCIJea5FCQPKf_g"]YouTube[/url]   [url="https://www.printing-3d.co.uk"]printing-3d[/url]  [url="https://www.thingiverse.com/Gaza07/about"]Thingiverse[/url]  [url="https://www.3d-printworx.co.uk"]3d-printworx[/url]

jwl940

Unfortunately not but I guess Darrell could take a few of the scars, his not the quad';s :laugh:

guest325

Quote from: jwl940 on Sunday,July 14, 2013, 21:27:20
Unfortunately not but I guess Darrell could take a few of the scars, his not the quad';s :laugh:
You';re not kidding either, nettle rash all down me arms and legs still feeling quite sore  :smiley: but nothing a few glasses of the amber nectar won';t put right  :beer2:  :beer2:  :beer2:
Think I might have found the cause of the sporadic bad behaviour of RTL, the wires from the gps sensor were all mixed up with the speed controller wires and the led wiring, so I have re-routed it away from any other wiring and see how it goes.
Right must go to the fridge and see if the amber nectar is cool enough!

Biffa

Quote from: DarrellW on Sunday,July 14, 2013, 22:05:52
You';re not kidding either, nettle rash all down me arms and legs still feeling quite sore  :smiley: but nothing a few glasses of the amber nectar won';t put right  :beer2:  :beer2:  :beer2:
Think I might have found the cause of the sporadic bad behaviour of RTL, the wires from the gps sensor were all mixed up with the speed controller wires and the led wiring, so I have re-routed it away from any other wiring and see how it goes.
Right must go to the fridge and see if the amber nectar is cool enough!

Just remember it';s most effective when drank and not rubbed in to the injured extremities :rolleyes:
Steve

guest325

Quote from: Biffa on Sunday,July 14, 2013, 22:09:51
Just remember it';s most effective when drank and not rubbed in to the injured extremities :rolleyes:
As if....... :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

guest325

jwl940

Ouch!  You should have sent that pratt that asked for an RTL demo in front of you.  What was his name again? :sick:

FlyinMarty

Blade Nano QX
Immersion Vortex 285
 Blade mCPx Heli