Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Thursday,April 25, 2024, 11:14:49

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Members
  • Total Members: 8,195
  • Latest: lokloks
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,427
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 31
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 28
Total: 28

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Naza M Lite test

Started by Biffa, Friday,July 12, 2013, 19:49:08

Previous topic - Next topic

Biffa

So, having sold all my Crius gear and taking a leap of faith to the Naza was it worth it....

Indeed :cool:

Out of the box this thing isn';t very short of awesome. This has just been stuck on the frame and is on stock settings so no doubt could do with some tweaking but it is solid, and once it has a GPS lock it';s unmovable and in a completely different league to the Crius board.

Working my way up to trying the RTH and wishing it wasn';t on this frame to do so :rolleyes:

Anyway short video follows and excuse the shakes as I go around the quad as the anti shake on the camera seems to have been turned off.

DJI Naza M Lite
Steve

DarrenG

Nice, I';m pretty impressed with it on my TBS Disco too. The unintelligible LED light codes are the only downside, did they really need to be that complicated? DJI?
[b]Darren Griffin[/b]
@DarrenGriffin, @TheMacFixer & @PocketGPSWorld
Sky-Hero Little Spyder with Naza V2, Arducopter Quad with Pixhawk and Emax 250 with Naze32

ChrisH

Quote from: DarrenG on Friday,July 12, 2013, 21:37:40
Nice, I';m pretty impressed with it on my TBS Disco too. The unintelligible LED light codes are the only downside, did they really need to be that complicated? DJI?

They aren';t that bad  :o :frantic: once you get used to them.   :hmm:

It';s amazing just how much information can be sent from one LED  :smiley:
Chris
Hubsan X4
DJI F450, Naza, GPS, DX8,
Tarot FY680 Naza, GPS, Hero3 Silver, 5.8 FPV with screen
 :england:

Biffa

I must admit it took me a little while to get my head around them but once you have it';s quite straight forward.

The way it flys more than makes up for the initial LED related confusion ~~
Steve

nub

Point and click.

Monkey see, Monkey do.

Hands0n

Really quite awesome. DJI kit seems to be ultra stable, great for video/FPV that I';ve seen on YouTube and elsewhere.
--
Danny
"Its better than bad, its good"

Current FCs: Pixhawk, APM 2.6, Naza M V2, Naze32, Flip32+ CC3D, KK2.1.5
Aircraft: miniMax Hex, DJI 550 (clone) TBS Disco, 450 Firefly, 250 Pro, ZMR250, Hubsan X4, Bixler 2

FlyinMarty

Looks good. Is your naza a long way forward?  Looks like it';s almost between where the front arms fix to the frame.

Is that a fpv550 frame from unmanned tech?
Blade Nano QX
Immersion Vortex 285
 Blade mCPx Heli

rsmith21

Quote from: FlyinMarty on Saturday,July 13, 2013, 20:37:34
Looks good. Is your naza a long way forward?  Looks like it';s almost between where the front arms fix to the frame.

Sure is great, I re flashed my ECs with BLHeli firmware what a difference the NAZA loves it, shooting up and down the park tonight smoooooth as, loving it.
KK2, NAZA M/V2 ugrade, Spektrum DX 8, Hubsan X4
Immersion 25Mw vtx, GoPro 4, Black Pearl Display
Walkera 2 axis gimbal

Biffa

Quote from: FlyinMarty on Saturday,July 13, 2013, 20:37:34

Yup it';s the 550 frame.

The Naza is quite a way forward as the leads are end fitting rather than side or top and unless I shoved it way up in the frame the LiPo wouldn';t slide in far enough in to balance with my layout.
Steve

peter_a

This has been discuss in another thread I know , what`s is missing on the Lite from the full V2 which is about twice the cost , I`m not going to use a gimbal , BT module or OSD just for a Hex or quad ?.

SimonS

The DJI help table is at http://www.dji-innovations.com/whats-difference-of-naza-m-litenaza-m-v1naza-m-v2/

For the use that you have specified there is no point going for the v2.  The Lite is the same as the v1 was with the 2.02 firmware but without the ability to use the v2 PMU/LED/Bluetooth.

The lite does not run the v3.xx firmware.

Britishguy

Nice to know, thanks Simon

Maybe Dji will bring out newer FW as the lite seems to be getting more and more popular

peter_a

QuoteThe lite does not run the v3.xx firmware.

Is that the problem ? , like having the cirus AIO been one step behind in firmware from it`s bigger cousin.

jimbo385

Looks good on the FPV550.

Nice one mate. Can you post some pics of your setup?

I';d also like to know what motors and props. Did you balance motors & props?

Cheers mate.

Jim
F450 Clone KK2.0 General Batting around!

FPV550 KK2.0 FPV No gear on it yet!

DJI F350 Naza Lite Naza Experience

FPV 250 With RCTimer Power kit. Pocket Rocket!

Wishlist - Tarot FY680 Pro

Biffa

Steve