Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,April 19, 2024, 04:44:02

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Bad Raven:
01 Dec 2023 06:59:57
New Simulator Section started!   :beer2:
Bad Raven:
17 Jun 2023 06:52:23
Yes, smaller, same as lots of things as time passes.
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,425
  • Total Topics: 20,260
  • Online today: 35
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 24
Total: 24

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Is this the right link for the Naza lite & GPS information

Started by davethepitch, Wednesday,June 26, 2013, 17:50:58

Previous topic - Next topic

davethepitch

Hello all

I am not sure if this page has the correct information for my Naza lite & GPS but if it is i cannot get any of the links to run on my laptop.

Can anyone tell me which ones i need to download as none of them are working for me so i guess i must have a problem my side.

Latest

Naza-M Lite user Manual v1.00 2013-05-28 ZIP PDF

Naza-M Lite Release Notes 2013-05-28 ZIP PDF

Naza-M Lite Assistant Software v1.00 2013-05-28 ZIP EXE

@Naza-M Lite Firmware* v1.00 2013-05-28

Download the Firmware via Assistant software.

Drivers

DJI WIN8 Driver Installer 2013-01-18 ZIP EXE

DJI DriverInstaller 2012-09-18 ZIP EXE

Thanks Dave

KK1W

At the very minimum you will need to download the Assistant software. You need to run that on your PC to setup the Naza. You probably should download the user manual and release notes too and spend some time reading through them. The Naza does work pretty much out of the box but you still need to set it up properly.

I checked the page you referenced and the links work for me. It appears the ';release notes'; point to the v1.0 user manual too so no need to download that one twice.

I think you';re relatively new at this? Take your time and go through the manual step by step, it is reasonably well written. Be sure to LEAVE OFF THE PROPS until you are sure you have it setup correctly. These things can bite you in the butt faster than you can say, ';oh crap';!

The only thing in the manual that seems out of date is the boot up LED sequence. It should go through a series of red/yellow/green, then four greens, then into groups of four yellow until it ';warms up';. This step can take a few minutes, be patient.

I would get it working without GPS to start, then add it in later. Same goes for programming IOC and failsafe. One function at a time and it is easier to trouble shoot.

Good luck Dave, they really fly quite well,

Jim
Jim/KK1W

davethepitch

Quote from: KK1W on Wednesday,June 26, 2013, 19:02:41

I checked the page you referenced and the links work for me. It appears the ';release notes'; point to the v1.0 user manual too so no need to download that one twice.

Hello Jim i have got the links to work as i have reinstalled Firefox and it seems to have cured it so no problem there anymore.  :smiley:

I think you';re relatively new at this? Take your time and go through the manual step by step, it is reasonably well written. Be sure to LEAVE OFF THE PROPS until you are sure you have it setup correctly. These things can bite you in the butt faster than you can say, ';oh crap';!

I will definitely remove the props as i have already been bitten once by my carbon fibre props a few months ago when an ESC packed in and my quadcopter and it came at me and hit my hand and the nerves in my finger have not healed although the wound has.  :o

The only thing in the manual that seems out of date is the boot up LED sequence. It should go through a series of red/yellow/green, then four greens, then into groups of four yellow until it ';warms up';. This step can take a few minutes, be patient.

That';s all i need is a boot up sequence of colours as i am colour blind so i will have to get my friend to help there.   :embarrassed

I would get it working without GPS to start, then add it in later. Same goes for programming IOC and failsafe. One function at a time and it is easier to trouble shoot.

Good luck Dave, they really fly quite well,

Jim

I just thought i would add in the answers to follow your helpful comments and i will now try and download the required software, manual and release notes.

Thanks Dave