Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Thursday,April 25, 2024, 13:18:51

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Members
  • Total Members: 8,195
  • Latest: lokloks
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,427
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 31
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 25
Total: 25

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Who can guess what this is......

Started by robshaw, Sunday,June 23, 2013, 21:10:41

Previous topic - Next topic

robshaw

So I got busy with the scissors and tape this evening. Who can guess what it is.....

Tunrnigy Talon Tri, TBS Discovery, TBS Discovery PRO, Spnky 250 Mini, EZUHF, EZOSD

SimonS

robshaw

Haha. You got it. 10 points for that man.

Bought a usb easy cap to try with fpv instead of my attitudes.
Tunrnigy Talon Tri, TBS Discovery, TBS Discovery PRO, Spnky 250 Mini, EZUHF, EZOSD

teslahed

I will be interested to hear how you get on.

My easy cap gives about 1/3rd of a second lag which is enough to put me of using it for FPV. I hope you get better results.

Even if you can';t use it for FPV you could use it as a secondary display for spectators to watch what you were doing on. They wouldn';t know about the lag.
One circlip short of a quadcopter.
 1 lobe short of an antenna.

MOFO64

I use easycap aswell but get zero lag, it works really well.

You don';t need to use easycap (honestech) software to view camera feed once driver is installed. I use this little program which has a smaller footprint and allows you to resize the viewing window  ~~

http://frustrateditengineer.wordpress.com/2012/09/18/simple-webcam-viewer-software-for-windows-7/

Best of luck  ::)
Naza V1 | 1040mm Quadcopter | 4x360kv | 4x 1565s | Zippy 5000mah 3S 30c | Hitec Optic Sport 6
My-Fly4 | 660mm M2M Quadcopter | 4x850kv | 4x1045s | Zippy 5000mah 3S 30c | Hitec Optic Sport 6

2.3m Global-hawk EDF UAV | Zippy 2200mah 4S 40c | Hitec Optic Sport 6

Gaza07

It would of looked much better with a forum sticker on it  :rolleyes:  ~~  :beer2:
[url="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN6zN99iLCIJea5FCQPKf_g"]YouTube[/url]   [url="https://www.printing-3d.co.uk"]printing-3d[/url]  [url="https://www.thingiverse.com/Gaza07/about"]Thingiverse[/url]  [url="https://www.3d-printworx.co.uk"]3d-printworx[/url]

robshaw

Ahh, excellent. Thanks MOFO.  Im gonna go and try it out later today.  Had it connected up in the house and there doesnt seem to be any delay with the video.

I didnt have any forum stickers.  Maybe I';ll get some ready for the mk2 if this one works.  ~~

robshaw

Well that was a bit of a flop. Even with my fancy homemade sun visor I still couldn';t see the screen. It just wasn';t bright enough. Don';t really want to spend more money on a proper monitor so will have to try and persevere with the goggles. :-(  10/10 for the easy cap tho. Cracking bit of kit for the price.

Gav

In the field, cover yourself and screen with your OneDirection duvet cover or blanket ';vintage photographer'; style lol. Should block out the sun.

Don';t you get lag on the video feed though, using your laptop?

robshaw

No lag at all. Its spot on. Just can';t see f@#k all without sticking my head right inside the visor like mr Magoo. Whole point of it was so I could look up and spot the thing if I got into a panic easier than pulling the goggles off. I will have crashed by the time i untangled myself from my one direction bed sheet. :-

nub

u aint planning on flying far then?

you';d be better thinking about a RTH switch or something incase u lose it.

as for the easycap i was just looking at these, nice cheap option for recording your FPV flights think i might give one a go.

Point and click.

Monkey see, Monkey do.

robshaw

Ha not at the moment. I';m rubbish at it. Yeah I recorded my flights today with it. Quality is spot on. Well as spot on as can be through a 650 tvl camera. Nice to have recordins of the fpv video with osd as well as the gopro next to it. Mine records straight to avi. I';ll post a video tomorrow

JT

Quote from: robshaw on Thursday,June 27, 2013, 22:43:25
.................... I will have crashed by the time i untangled myself from my one direction bed sheet. :-

Using your Thomas the tank engine pillow case may allow for a faster escape :laugh:

I am having the same issues, although with a 7" monitor and was thinking of cutting a purpose sized cloth that can be attached to the sun visor and is short enough to simply pull your head out from by simply leaning back.