Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Wednesday,May 08, 2024, 16:11:15

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
02 May 2024 08:07:52
Who are most people ??? I think the person you are referring to has put in a lot of effort to keep things moving  :rolleyes:
hoverfly:
01 May 2024 10:16:12
Most people I have spoken to are pizzed off with the yellow peril  flooding the forum,go figure. :whistling:
Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Members
  • Total Members: 8,197
  • Latest: bluebat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,428
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 24
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 21
Total: 21

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

good idea or bad idea ??

Started by fruitsalad, Monday,June 03, 2013, 23:56:56

Previous topic - Next topic

fruitsalad

dont grow up,just buy bigger toys!!!!

Friskle

Does seem a little Weird, considering the Fight against Drink Driving  :rolleyes:
Yuneec Q500+
Yuneec Typhoon H
Nano QX2
Nano QX3D
Blade 180QX
Blade 200QX
DJI 450 frame + Naza M V2 = GPS
ZMR 250
250 Pro - Dys 2300kv motors , Naze32 Acro
300 Folding Frame sporting a Naza Lite + GPS

Ross

Looks like Counci & Parliamentary Lobbying pays off after all.

Completely bonkers idea.  Time they learned that some members of the public  need nursing like children if they are  not to harm themselves or others, as they appear to be unable to do it themselves.
Let's be careful out there.
SAFETY is.. NO accident.

pete-c

DIY H Quadcopter with mobius camera  DJI F550 hexacopterwith naza V2 and Firefly camera
DIY Tricopter with kk2.1.5 board
DJI 450 with APM 2.8 and Mobius camera

guest325

In principal I don';t see anything wrong - you don';t have to drink alcohol in a pub, Wetherspoons sell plenty of food and soft drinks BUT what I do see wrong is that Wetherspoons also sell very nice real ales at sensible prices and there lies the temptation
Generally speaking motorway food and drinks are stupidly expensive so perhaps this development will get those prices down to a sensible level.
All around I think that there could be bad things come from this but also good things could come from it.

Ross

What good things?  They are out to make money.  They will always say its the customer';s choice to buy drink or not.  Quite right...but why tempt them in the first place??.....Money...for Weatherspoons..plain and simple.
SAFETY is.. NO accident.

guest325

Quote from: Ross on Tuesday,June 04, 2013, 20:03:59
What good things?  They are out to make money.  They will always say its the customer';s choice to buy drink or not.  Quite right...but why tempt them in the first place??.....Money...for Weatherspoons..plain and simple.
I understand your point of view, and to a point agree BUT if profit is so important why do Wetherspoons sell their drinks so much cheaper than the competition?  The good thing that may happen is that their prices may make the other motoway services take a closer look at their prices!
Besides there are loads of places on or near to the motorways you can get booze from if you want it, including any of the motorway hotels/motels, methinks a lot of this is more to do with Wetherspoons than the real issues!

Ross

Nope..not been in a pub for 25 years!!  drink Becks at home..cheaper! 
No matter how much they charge its all grist to their balance sheet whichever way it';s looked at. 

Talking of motorways..see the Little Chef may make a comeback and revert to the old fashioned meals they once served...a la greasy spoon :rofl: :rofl:
SAFETY is.. NO accident.