Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Wednesday,April 24, 2024, 03:00:07

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Members
  • Total Members: 8,195
  • Latest: lokloks
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,426
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 9
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 20
Total: 20

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Help!! setting up 9xr+d, v8rf-ii, naza

Started by neil-liverpool, Saturday,May 25, 2013, 04:36:57

Previous topic - Next topic

neil-liverpool

Hi, I have got a 9xr with frsky djt module, frsky v8fr-ii rx and naza fc. and im totally lost on how to set it all up, I cant even get the tx to bind to the rx.

Any advice or good links would be much appreciated.

Thanks, Neil

neil-liverpool

Update! ive got it work now, and ive set the 3 position switch to do- MAN / ATTI / GPS.

But I cant figure out how get another switch to do Fail Safe???

robshaw

Not got a naza mate so can';t really be of any help but on crius, failsafe isn';t actually a switch, its a state or signal the received sends to the flight controller in an instance of loss of signal...
Tunrnigy Talon Tri, TBS Discovery, TBS Discovery PRO, Spnky 250 Mini, EZUHF, EZOSD

SimonS

Jumpy07 will probably be along soon. I believe he has set up his 9xr with a mix on a separate switch for the fail safe.

One question to ask yourself, are you actually going to use manual mode? If not,you can change the 3 way switch to GPS/ATTI/Failsafe.  The only time that you need manual mode is to be able to calibrate the compass.

barneyg

You also have a failsafe you can set up on the receiver ... I believe you get the tx and rx powered up set all your inputs to where you want them to fail to and then press the f/s range check button briefly ... The green led on the rx will flash twice

neil-liverpool

Quote from: SimonS on Saturday,May 25, 2013, 09:00:54
Jumpy07 will probably be along soon. I believe he has set up his 9xr with a mix on a separate switch for the fail safe.

One question to ask yourself, are you actually going to use manual mode? If not,you can change the 3 way switch to GPS/ATTI/Failsafe.  The only time that you need manual mode is to be able to calibrate the compass.

I have the failsafe on the 3 position at the mo, but id prefer to have it on a separate switch so I don';t put it on my mistake when im flicking between atti/gps.

neil-liverpool

Quote from: barneyg on Saturday,May 25, 2013, 09:17:35
You also have a failsafe you can set up on the receiver ... I believe you get the tx and rx powered up set all your inputs to where you want them to fail to and then press the f/s range check button briefly ... The green led on the rx will flash twice

Thanks for the advice, ive just set the failsafe on the rx like you said and it works good  ~~

Jumpy07

I set the AIL switch on the right up for a safety mix on channel 7 to trigger failsafe..

Goto Custom Functions... Set AIL  SafetyCH7 -30

BNUC-S Pilot with PfCo /PFAW.
UAQ / CAA PfCo Instructor / Flight Assessor

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

neil-liverpool

Quote from: Jumpy07 on Monday,May 27, 2013, 22:25:32
I set the AIL switch on the right up for a safety mix on channel 7 to trigger failsafe..

Goto Custom Functions... Set AIL  SafetyCH7 -30

hi craig, set up the failsafe switch like you said, now I cant figure out how to activate the turning dials so I can adjust the gains, I have the x1 and x2 set to the gear and rudder switches but cant seem to change them to the dials.

what are the dail switches called in the tx menu??

barneyg