Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Thursday,April 18, 2024, 17:14:28

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Bad Raven:
01 Dec 2023 06:59:57
New Simulator Section started!   :beer2:
Bad Raven:
17 Jun 2023 06:52:23
Yes, smaller, same as lots of things as time passes.
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,425
  • Total Topics: 20,260
  • Online today: 35
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 19
Total: 19

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

P this, P that, what does it all mean???

Started by Augerin, Wednesday,May 22, 2013, 21:14:13

Previous topic - Next topic

Augerin

Hi,

I';m trimming out my KK2 equipped quad but have no idea what P gain, P limit, I gain, I limit etc, etc mean. I';ve spent quite some time trawling the WWW but am still none the wiser.  :shrug: Could someone kindly take the time to explain to an old fartie what these do and how the settings effect changes in the flight performance please?

Also, just an idea, but all you ';old sweats'; know the lingo of the multi, but us new ';erks'; get well and truly lost (at least I do). So if you know your ESC from your OSD, or your SimonK from your Kaptain Kuk could you do a multi dictionary for us newbies please?  ~~

firey1

MIKE

550 RC Spider quad for FPV
550 Alien quad (my sons now)
F450 quad
450 size bell 212, MD500,Augusta 109
600 size Huey running apm 2.5  3 planes  Taranis and 9xr  radios Skyzone FPV goggles

Vidal

With my t copter it  seems to fly fine using the stock setting.
My question is do I leave it as it is or can I change the settings to make it fly better for FPV?

firey1

the added weight and location may affect the flight of you T copter in stock settings so it would be a matter of trying out different settings to give you good response and stability for FPV
MIKE

F450 quad
600 size Huey running apm 2.5  3 planes  Taranis and 9xr  radios Skyzone FPV goggles

Ross

I thought someone else asked about an abbreviation dictionary some time ago and one was started.
Not sure if it degenerated into a  "funny ha ha" dictionary and dropped out of sight...though  they usually so do. :rolleyes:

Might be a good idea to have one as a "sticky" as I am sure there are a heck of a lot of "readers" out there who could be put off going ahead with  a multi project, by the freely  used  abbreviations and the difficulty of finding out what they mean. 

We';re all in this together you know :rofl:
Let's be careful out there.
SAFETY is.. NO accident.

Gav

the chicken at the end of the gain video is FREAKY.  He';s the chicken that went for a ride on the first DIY KK quadcopter LOL

Augerin

Thanks for that vid Firey 1 - very useful.  ~~

With you on the dictionary Ross. Coming from fixed wing I had no idea what you guys were talking about at first, and when someone started mentioning mega pirates I nearly shat myself!  :wack0

Yosser70

Quote from: Ross on Thursday,May 23, 2013, 07:39:27
Might be a good idea to have one as a "sticky" as I am sure there are a heck of a lot of "readers" out there who could be put off going ahead with  a multi project, by the freely  used  abbreviations and the difficulty of finding out what they mean. 

We';re all in this together you know :rofl:

Great idea, that would help us newbies loads :-)

Wizz

Quote from: Augerin on Wednesday,May 22, 2013, 21:14:13
Hi,

I';m trimming out my KK2 equipped quad but have no idea what P gain, P limit, I gain, I limit etc, etc mean. I';ve spent quite some time trawling the WWW but am still none the wiser.  :shrug: Could someone kindly take the time to explain to an old fartie what these do and how the settings effect changes in the flight performance please?

Also, just an idea, but all you ';old sweats'; know the lingo of the multi, but us new ';erks'; get well and truly lost (at least I do). So if you know your ESC from your OSD, or your SimonK from your Kaptain Kuk could you do a multi dictionary for us newbies please?  ~~

Hi all

I';m a newbie and have just joined this Forum for the same help in Multirotors as I still fly planes but I';ve moved over from Heli';s as I wanted a more stable model for camera work.

Please point me in the right direction to get this " dictionary "  to help this ole geezer too   ! ! !   :frantic:

Cheers all   ~   Eddie.         :beer2:

firey1

it is a sticky in the newbie section of forums along with other good info for the beginner

http://www.multi-rotor.co.uk/index.php?topic=2673.0
MIKE

F450 quad