Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,March 29, 2024, 13:01:38

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Bad Raven:
01 Dec 2023 06:59:57
New Simulator Section started!   :beer2:
Bad Raven:
17 Jun 2023 06:52:23
Yes, smaller, same as lots of things as time passes.
Andy7:
08 Jun 2023 22:49:18
 ~~
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,420
  • Total Topics: 20,260
  • Online today: 35
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 26
Total: 26

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

V2, How i made my USBasp flashing tool, simonk, hk30a escs

Started by Britishguy, Wednesday,May 22, 2013, 16:14:52

Previous topic - Next topic

Britishguy

Balders

brilliant, love it. Might make one tonight, I';ve got numerous microSD adaptors...
Growing old is mandatory...Growing up is optional

FPV Guru
BNUC-S qualified
[url="//sbaps.co.uk"]Sbaps.co.uk[/url]

Britishguy

Gaza07

[url="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN6zN99iLCIJea5FCQPKf_g"]YouTube[/url]   [url="https://www.printing-3d.co.uk"]printing-3d[/url]  [url="https://www.thingiverse.com/Gaza07/about"]Thingiverse[/url]  [url="https://www.3d-printworx.co.uk"]3d-printworx[/url]

cuongvd

DJI flame wheel 450 kit with motor and ESC
Crius AIO Pro V2 with Mpng 2.8R3
BLheli firmware on DJI ESC

Britishguy

DarrenG

Now that';s thinking laterally, love it! That should be posted to Instructables.com!
[b]Darren Griffin[/b]
@DarrenGriffin, @TheMacFixer & @PocketGPSWorld
Sky-Hero Little Spyder with Naza V2, Arducopter Quad with Pixhawk and Emax 250 with Naze32

Britishguy

thanks mate ~~, hope it helps anyone.

never heard of that website, just had a look.

teslahed

Very good idea - the main clever bit appears to be realising that you get the little reducer thing built in to those microSD card adapters. Which is handy because everyone that uses flash memory has at least half a dozen spare.
One circlip short of a quadcopter.
 1 lobe short of an antenna.

Balders

I bought some "polymorph" plastic off ebay that arrived last night...it';s plastic pellets that fuse together and become mouldable in hot water, then set rock hard when cool.  Anyway, probably won';t come out very well in the photo, but just using fingers, I knocked up a load of atmel shaped casts last night. I';ll trim off the excess with a dremel later.

I have a new love in my life, and it';s plastic lol.  Keep looking around for things to make/repair/enhance with the stuff now. :)

FPV Guru
BNUC-S qualified

Britishguy

Gav

Nice one britishguy. Now where the hell did I lob my sd card adaptor hmmmmmmmm

Biffa

Quote from: Balders on Wednesday,June 12, 2013, 09:27:32
I bought some "polymorph" plastic off ebay that arrived last night...it';s plastic pellets that fuse together and become mouldable in hot water, then set rock hard when cool. 

It';s great stuff isn';t it. I got some off Ebay years ago and never found a use for it just flying helicopters and it ended up getting binned when we moved house.

I';ll have to get some more at some point as there must be a use for it in the multi rotor field.
Steve

Balders

Agreed. I bought it originally to try to make a mould for a flash tool, but now I';m thinking...crash/rollover bars for my quad, custom KK board protector/mount, GPS mount for the naza, handle for a saw blade etc etc.

For less than a tenner, and a decent sized bag of the stuff, not forgetting that it';s completely re-usable, what';s not to love?

Going to fashion a holder for the flashtool design on here maybe tonight.

FPV Guru
BNUC-S qualified

teslahed

Well you all convinced me - i ordered half a kilogram of the stuff last night.

Not sure what i will use it for as i already have all the flash tools i need - but i am sure i';ll think of something.

Biffa

Quote from: Balders on Thursday,June 13, 2013, 10:51:51
For less than a tenner, and a decent sized bag of the stuff, not forgetting that it';s completely re-usable, what';s not to love?

Absolutely, make it an even better buy, cos if you make a hash of something you just heat it up and start again ~~
Steve

teslahed

Well for the first test i made a handle for my hex driver;

Not used it yet but it feels like it should work fine. I';ve made a handle for a cheap disposable alan key and also a dial for a variable resistor on one of my dimmable torches.

I can see the stuff will be very useful for making little things - but i need more practice if i';m going to produce anything that doesn';t look like a misshapen lump.

Biffa

Quote from: teslahed on Thursday,June 13, 2013, 14:11:21 I can see the stuff will be very useful for making little things - but i need more practice if i';m going to produce anything that doesn';t look like a misshapen lump.

Lady lumps are cool though :whistling:

The Black Eyed Peas - My Humps
Steve

Balders

FPV Guru
BNUC-S qualified