Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,April 19, 2024, 05:00:18

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Bad Raven:
01 Dec 2023 06:59:57
New Simulator Section started!   :beer2:
Bad Raven:
17 Jun 2023 06:52:23
Yes, smaller, same as lots of things as time passes.
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,425
  • Total Topics: 20,260
  • Online today: 35
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 25
Total: 26

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Just aswell man can't fly

Started by MOFO64, Saturday,May 11, 2013, 08:03:12

Previous topic - Next topic

MOFO64

I';ve been watchin'; as multi-rotors have gone from "oh what';s that?" to "Those drones need to be banned" or "You should need a licence for one of those" within the space of a few months.

I mean seriously folks, people need to calm down and give themselves a slap.

I was asked last night if I could use it to see through peoples windows!!! "yeah, it';s got xray vision as standard you forehead biter"  :rolleyes:.

People seem to put their brain on hold when they see one of these multirotors. If I were really that way inclined I';d stand at the bottom of your garden and zoom in with my video camera.....the one that';s fitted on my quad......the one I';ve had for years which I use almost daily which no-one has ever had a problem with. It';s amazin'; how people think because you elevate a camera at night it can somehow see through blinds and curtains unlike when you simply hold it in your hand  :rolleyes:.

Licence? WTF licence? I don';t need a licence to ride my bicycle on the road ever....neither does my eight year old son and his 15pals. Any and all of them could cause/have an accident which results in loss of life etc....do they need insurance? What about the rake-like effeminate men that tear past my house on their carbon framed bicycles at 40mph+........do they need licences? What about rc heli users.....don';t they peer through windows at night like multirotor owners do?!  :thumbdown:

As for makin'; money with a multirotor......that';s a pile of "We';re the govt and we want money if you';re makin'; money" bollocks. We don';t all want our own little company with a van and a cute little decal on the side telling everyone how well trained we are and how they should stand in aw at our ability to send directional commands to a craft which essentially flies itself. If my neighbour wants to pay me (or anyone else does for that matter) for pictures/video footage of their property etc then I';ll choose if I';m allowed to do this.....not some parasitic govt body.

Sovereign human in common law......I ain';t no corporation adhering to maritime law......k, thanks, bye.

Rant over  ::)
Naza V1 | 1040mm Quadcopter | 4x360kv | 4x 1565s | Zippy 5000mah 3S 30c | Hitec Optic Sport 6
My-Fly4 | 660mm M2M Quadcopter | 4x850kv | 4x1045s | Zippy 5000mah 3S 30c | Hitec Optic Sport 6

2.3m Global-hawk EDF UAV | Zippy 2200mah 4S 40c | Hitec Optic Sport 6

Gaza07

I will have some of what your on  ~~  :beer2:
[url="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN6zN99iLCIJea5FCQPKf_g"]YouTube[/url]   [url="https://www.printing-3d.co.uk"]printing-3d[/url]  [url="https://www.thingiverse.com/Gaza07/about"]Thingiverse[/url]  [url="https://www.3d-printworx.co.uk"]3d-printworx[/url]

Biffa

Quote from: MOFO64 on Saturday,May 11, 2013, 08:03:12
What about the rake-like effeminate men that tear past my house on their carbon framed bicycles at 40mph+........do they need licences?

They should have a license to wear that Lycra!

Ever watched these idiots on Youtube with cameras stuck on their heads,  moaning because someone beeps the horn at them while they weave dangerously in and out of traffic up and down the curbs and crossings. There';s one on there who calls himself ';the traffic droid'; who just goes around looking for confrontation - he';s a joke. He never comments on the idiots he catches on camera cycling the wrong way down the road though for some reason :rolleyes:

Man, cyclists, they';re a whole new thread on their own.
Steve

turkuss

POWER TO THE PEOPLE and all that ,up the tooting popular front 
only joking tho there are some people that just need to take hold of them selves and
have a good look in the mirror and sit down and take a chill pill,, :banghead:
I'd rather have a full bottle in front of me than a full frontal labotamy