Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Saturday,May 11, 2024, 03:23:31

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
02 May 2024 08:07:52
Who are most people ??? I think the person you are referring to has put in a lot of effort to keep things moving  :rolleyes:
hoverfly:
01 May 2024 10:16:12
Most people I have spoken to are pizzed off with the yellow peril  flooding the forum,go figure. :whistling:
Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Members
  • Total Members: 8,197
  • Latest: bluebat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,428
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 14
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 21
Total: 21

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

help for a newbie

Started by Toppers3933, Thursday,May 09, 2013, 15:20:07

Previous topic - Next topic

Toppers3933

i have built a tbs discovery with a naza-m. i have worked out what i need to do for the setting on the naza but i cannot seem to find a setup for my DX7S. i can find setups for the DX7 but when i try to use it on my 7S the menu';s don';t seem to tie in.
has anyone got a basic setup for a quad for the dx7s? i have a bit of experience with the radio and settings for heli';s but for some reason i cant seem to get my head around setting it up for my new quad.
any help would be greatly appreciated.
thanks
nick

mickyt

Im sure someone will be along to help you out shortly i use a Dx8 but i didnt set the radio up, you are in acro mode not heli?
If someone throw's a stone at you throw a flower at them just remember to throw the pot with it.

Toppers3933

not in either at the moment because i keep finding conflicting info on which i should be in. somethimes the internet is ace, sometimes it is just plain confusing.
someone said that the setup for the dx7s isnt mch different to the 8 but i have no idea.  :-/

mickyt

You should be in acro as these are setup as planes not helis but then im no expert on radio setups but from what i gather most of the guys on here are also setup in acro mode
If someone throw's a stone at you throw a flower at them just remember to throw the pot with it.

Toppers3933

cool cheers. i thought it should be but then it starts asking me about wing types and i glaze over. ive read the manual for the naza and the dx7s many times and i understand how to do stuff i just am unsure what i actually need to change it to.

mickyt

Yeah i know its the end points that need to be set up the failsafe seems to be the tricky one but i think this has been addressed in a post on here before and i know it works, so you need to scroll through and find that post as thats going to be very useful to you.

guest325

The dx7s is based on the dx8 so the programming should be similar, you need to get someone with a dx8 to help you out. I can';t I';ve got an old dx6i and a Hitec Aurora 9!

mickyt

I have a Dx8 but i didnt programme it  so i cant help

guest325

Have a look here, looks like if you';ve got similar hardware it can be done.
https://sites.google.com/site/txprofilemanager/

Toppers3933

Only problem with that site is its for windows and I';m a mac user. I have an old windows laptop that I can run the naza assistant but can';t get on the net with it.

powerlord

I';m all macs: just use parallels, VMware, virtual box or even wine.

Stu
[url="http://www.youtube.com/powerlord69"]http://www.youtube.com/powerlord69[/url]

Toppers3933

mickyt

peter_a

VMware , It`s virtualization software , which is like a full computer running inside a computer and isolated from the real world.
So if you format the hard drive you are only really changing a file on the real hard drive.

But the important part is you can run PC software on the mac , or linux on a computer running windows 7

Toppers3933

the last sentance made sense. up to there i was lost. lol.