Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,April 26, 2024, 21:22:49

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Members
  • Total Members: 8,195
  • Latest: lokloks
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,427
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 24
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 24
Total: 24

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Naza Firmware Update Test Flying

Started by steve fh, Wednesday,May 08, 2013, 08:00:08

Previous topic - Next topic

steve fh

After a brief hover test yesterday morning I flew out two lipos after work in very breezy conditions.

Decided to leave the camera off so filmed some of the flying.

Flying About Naza Upgrade v2

Quite glad i did as it';s shown up that what i thought was a vibration issue making the camera lose focus some times is present even when stationanary. Bit odd, think it';s something to do with the "steady shot" feature.

Does this upload run smooth for everyone ? not sure if it';s the clip or my Laptop or my Vista powered PC messing up the rendering but it seems to stutter.

BNUC-S Pilot with PFAW.

[url="//www.capturedmotion.co.uk"]www.capturedmotion.co.uk[/url]

johnrs

New to Quads but loving it

My YouTube Channel

Techie-Review

Brian

Video is smooth mate. The Naza seems to fly well :)

Cant wait to get mine going again!!
Brian :wack0
[url="http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h129/britrb/SANY2154.jpg"]http://i63.photobucket.com/albums/h129/britrb/SANY2154.jpg[/url]

Gav

Just had a couple of goes with my 450 sized quad and updated naza.  All good - take off is better for sure and an improved smoother decent.  I used to suffer badly with wobbly decent on the old version, with gimbal gopro and gopro case slung underneath.  The reduced max tilt was noticable too.  I like it as I do not fly this quad wildly fast.  Quite happy with the update thanks dji.

mickyt

Well ive just installed the v2 firmware so lets see what tomorrow brings hope its as good as they say.
If someone throw's a stone at you throw a flower at them just remember to throw the pot with it.

mickyt

Well I';ve just got back home from a very windy flying session with the TBS Disco and new firmware, well it performed better than expected considering how windy it is out and I';m not talking breeze.

Take off will take a little getting used too but i think i can live with that but it seem';s to more controllable at low level flying very smooth once you settle down, forward speed is still fast which I';m pleased  about and flying into the wind isn';t a problem with the shallower angle so thats good too.

Fast descents cant really judge that as the wind was buffering so badly so i cant say much on that subject  but so far so good im happy with how it behaves so the next flight will hopefully be a calm day not near on storm force as it is at the mo.
If someone throw's a stone at you throw a flower at them just remember to throw the pot with it.