Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Thursday,March 28, 2024, 13:50:12

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Bad Raven:
01 Dec 2023 06:59:57
New Simulator Section started!   :beer2:
Bad Raven:
17 Jun 2023 06:52:23
Yes, smaller, same as lots of things as time passes.
Andy7:
08 Jun 2023 22:49:18
 ~~
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,420
  • Total Topics: 20,260
  • Online today: 31
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 2
Guests: 24
Total: 26

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

When Banggood do fail they fail upwards!!

Started by Bad Raven, Thursday,September 12, 2019, 20:22:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Bad Raven

I buy lots from Banggood. Usually orders are processed speedily and delivery dates are OK with the stated expected times kept to, but when they DO foul up it gets to be ludicrous quite quickly.

I wanted a set of motors. They showed 50 plus stocks of both CW and CCW in the UK at the time. (Checking the CN and US warehouses gave differing figures, suggesting reality). Unlike normal, where I make each order item a separate order, I put two CCW in the basket, added two CW and completed the order as one.

Since they claimed both sorts were in the UK with good stocks and showed only UK postage, I expected reasonable response times which is what they showed (if believed).

As is usual the first pair showed a quick change from Processing to Shipped. BUT, four days later than that, the other pair still showed Processing.

So I contacted, informing and pointing out that the 50+ shown at the time of ordering had reduced (to then 48), but why were mine still not shipped?

I got the std "don't worry, items sent" after investigation by their chat person.

Today the order arrived, but only the two CCW marked shipped. The other CW two were STILL showing "Processing", with the UK stock level now shown as 44.

They have after investigation made some clear fibs, like one being I ordered as the stock emptied!  (with even now 44 still showing available???)

I pointed out that their stock today 12th showed still lots available NOW, yet the website expected shipping date was not until the 18th, why the further delay?  This they were unable to answer..........

So far then, from four stock items ordered with text showing being sent out in 24hrs, they have sent two, and have held the other two "processing" for five working days with no reasonable explanation as to why.

SIGH......................................  :lipsrsealed:

apollo7

They can be a total pain to shop with, usually okay but i have had this when an item shows in stock, place order, days later still processing and out of stock.
On a side note i have made the decision not to buy any more planes from the China site and told them that and the reasons behind this decision think "Hulk smash" on arrival........so i ordered a nice plane from Gliders UK and got an expensive model with manufacturing faults, could of sorted it but for the price i felt the overall quality of the plane was not as good as should be however the service from gliders UK was 100%, they even double boxed the plane for its 60 mile trip with a courier.....take note banggood, double boxed
Volantex Ranger 1600/2000, Ranger 1200 G2, Phoenix S 1600 AR900 Miniskyhunter, ZOHD Dart 635 and a few 680 batwings plus old faithful C1 chaser and a lot of eagletree guardians

Bad Raven

It's now the 20th, and they still have not arrived yet.

Their website shows finally shipped on 18th, two weeks late as lots of stock listed at time of UK order.

If they do not arrive today, I'm heading for a PayPal claim.

ched

I've mostly had good service well they could always be quicker to dispatch but, fingers crossed, never had an order not arrive. I did have a bit of an issue with some 18650 lipos that took about 6 weeks to arrive when they were 'in stock'. Eventually they arrived via Los Angeles!!! No idea why the long detour.
I am sure the chat people just give stock answers of 'it will be dispatched in 24 hrs' etc.

For the price, p&p costs and array of items I am OK with odd hassle.
I try :-)

Gaza07

Banggood are far better than Gearbest but they can all be a pain if you have a problem, I had some dodgy pumps from Banggood took a while but I did get refunded in the end, I think there are problems with translation at times,
Orders tend to arrive quicker from Banggood than they do from other Chinese sellers  ~~

[url="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCN6zN99iLCIJea5FCQPKf_g"]YouTube[/url]   [url="https://www.printing-3d.co.uk"]printing-3d[/url]  [url="https://www.thingiverse.com/Gaza07/about"]Thingiverse[/url]  [url="https://www.3d-printworx.co.uk"]3d-printworx[/url]