Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,April 26, 2024, 03:55:32

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Members
  • Total Members: 8,195
  • Latest: lokloks
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,427
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 31
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 23
Total: 23

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Look for some goggles

Started by Vidal, Friday,May 03, 2013, 23:18:12

Previous topic - Next topic

Vidal

Looking for some good goggles. Thinking of going with fatshark as everyone seems to be using them. But what models are good

p1lts

I';m using "Attitudes". Really pleased with them.
F550, Naza-M GPS, Fatshark Attitudes, GoPro Hd2 & HD3 black, TBS EzOSD

robshaw

I';ve got attitudes too. SD versions if that makes any difference. Not used them an awful lot yet but seem pretty good and can be powered straight from your 9xr via supplied head tracking cable. So no need for battery hanging off head strap.
Tunrnigy Talon Tri, TBS Discovery, TBS Discovery PRO, Spnky 250 Mini, EZUHF, EZOSD

homersainty

Quote from: p1lts on Saturday,May 04, 2013, 08:20:38
I';m using "Attitudes". Really pleased with them.
+1
best advice is to see if you can try some some ppl like dominators better picture quality some ppl like attitudes bigger picture
If you find yourself in danger of being taken seriously, then try to do something which undermines or sabotages that perception in some way.

fruitsalad

i got dominators more than happy with them..
dont grow up,just buy bigger toys!!!!

Vidal

Cheers guys. Dont suppose anyone is selling any?

Jumpy07

I have AttitudeSD';s and Dominators..

AttitudeSD';s are brighter than the Doms and have a bigger screen... hence more immersive.. they also have IPD adjustment (width between your eyes). Attitudes come with built in RX and headtracker.

Dominators are sharper round the edges which makes it easier to read your OSD, screen is smaller and no IPD adjustment. Headtracker and RX is optional.. but you can fit 2.4 and 5.8ghz modules. If I am flying with ground station and likely to have my goggles on for a while.. I prefer the Doms.

The package deal you get with the AttitudeSD';s is hard to beat financuially.. TX, Goggles with head tracker and built in RX. (They don';t come with a battery btw)

Sorry no easy recommendation.. pros and cons with both models..
BNUC-S Pilot with PfCo /PFAW.
UAQ / CAA PfCo Instructor / Flight Assessor

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

Rappy Freak

I am using the Fat Shark Dominators and think they are great.  The brightness adjust that they have is helpful sometimes and the screens are nice and clear.  Will be using them for a long time to come  ;)
SkyNet shall rise!!!!!!

Gav

Dominators here too.  Nice and clear and like the option to have a vrx module on board.   Either 2.4 or 5.8GHz module. 

nub

i may be in the market for a set myself soon, its quite a hard decision to make without being able to actually get yours hands on them and trying them out.
Point and click.

Monkey see, Monkey do.

Jumpy07

Another good reason to come to the Scottish fpv meet lol
BNUC-S Pilot with PfCo /PFAW.
UAQ / CAA PfCo Instructor / Flight Assessor

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

homersainty

Quote from: Jumpy07 on Monday,May 06, 2013, 08:39:01
Another good reason to come to the Scottish fpv meet lol
yeah nub if you can make it to the fpv meet you could try a few diff options defo a gr8 idea if you can
If you find yourself in danger of being taken seriously, then try to do something which undermines or sabotages that perception in some way.

octoboy

nub

yup that';s one of the reasons i';d really like to get there before i go spend £300 on something i';m not sure if i';m going to be happy with.

good question homer, the thought never even crossed my mind, though i would imagine they';d be ok or they would come with some sort of warning maybe?
Point and click.

Monkey see, Monkey do.

Ross

Quote from: nub on Monday,May 06, 2013, 12:10:34
................ or they would come with some sort of warning maybe?

then no one would buy them :rofl: :rofl:
Let's be careful out there.
SAFETY is.. NO accident.