Total: 109

Theme Select ezBlock

Search ezBlock

Advanced Search

another wing

Started by apollo7, August 04, 2018, 19:36:30

Previous topic - Next topic

apollo7

I must be getting more confident with wings, since i started to fly my C1 chaser, a while back i bought and built the little eashine blackwing 680, never flew it as it seemed way way to fast, so past it on to a friend, who rags the living daylights out of it, and yes it goes like a mental thing, but he fitted a guardian 2D to tame it a little, as i love seeing it fly i have ordered another, this will be the mk11 turbo bat, keeping it simple, racestar 2205 2300kv, 5" prop 30amp hobbyking blue esc.......and hobby eagle A3-L stab
S600 Naza quad, C1 chaser, Volantex Ranger 1600 and 2 eashine 680 batwings

hoverfly

Sounds good ~~ It's handy using a Guardian as if the gain is on a knob and mode on a switch  it can be turned off when you want to tear holes in the space time continuum, and  hit the switch when the manure hits the prop.. ::)
Reptile folder , alien 500 , F/ Shark Attitudes,
.Tarot 650, Air-rio Kinetic.. DX9  Various wings and planks.. Taranis x9D+..Mavic..Armattan.. Chameleion...
Massive over draught.....

apollo7

Quote from: hoverfly on August 04, 2018, 21:34:39
Sounds good ~~ It's handy using a Guardian as if the gain is on a knob and mode on a switch  it can be turned off when you want to tear holes in the space time continuum, and  hit the switch when the manure hits the prop.. ::)

I wont be using a Guardian in this little wing, but a hobby eagle A3-L, has very similar functions as a guardian, 3 way switch and remote gains on TX, not used one before but hear good things about it, and will be maiden flight today with one in my Ranger G2 1200mm if all goes well the ranger G2 will become my FPV plane
S600 Naza quad, C1 chaser, Volantex Ranger 1600 and 2 eashine 680 batwings