Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Tuesday,August 20, 2019, 23:45:24

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Andy7:
19 Aug 2019 09:14:20
Good for you!  ~~
DarkButterfly:
18 Aug 2019 19:13:57
Had another negative encounter, it's been a few years since the last one, just an uneducated ******, going on about drones being illegal yada yada yada.    :-/
Still that didn't spoil my flying time, had an absolute blast  ~~
Gaza07:
07 Aug 2019 19:52:01
ooooh mrs jones  :D
hoverfly:
30 Jul 2019 15:26:34
D.B. you tightwad.. :cool:
atomiclama:
29 Jul 2019 20:14:10
DB that just means you have shed loads of props in the first place ;-)
DarkButterfly:
29 Jul 2019 18:53:33
Just had a thought, even with all the crashing I've done, I haven't bought any replacement props in over a year ~~
ched:
09 Jul 2019 19:45:42
May the sun shine and winds be light for BFU#8. Son't forget lots of vids for those of us unable to attend.  :D
Gaza07:
09 Jul 2019 18:10:30
Hope you all have a great day  :beer2:
Andy7:
09 Jul 2019 14:05:28
BFU#8 details locked in for this saturday - see the head of the forum thread for all details.
hoverfly:
05 Jul 2019 21:51:05
Good for genital warts as well......or so I'm told.. :hmm
Members
  • Total Members: 8066
  • Latest: badger1
Stats
  • Total Posts: 196558
  • Total Topics: 19801
  • Online Today: 50
  • Online Ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 41
Total: 42

Theme Changer





3d - Printworx

Printing 3d Forum

1/3 Sony CCD

Started by dean19794, Friday,April 26, 2013, 11:18:34

Previous topic - Next topic

dean19794


Gav

What you goanna use it for fpv?

Not sure the lens is favourable for fpv flying. Things will appear a lot closer than a 2.8mm lens and you may have trouble with vibrations on the live feed image?  Depends on your setup.  Some people do fly fpv with a 6mm lens though.

dean19794

Hey Gav

Thank you for the feedback.. Is was going to be fpv for the price i';ll give it a go.

They have been out of stock for ages on HK. I';ll keep you posted..

With 700TVL it should be great quality?? no?



Quote from: Gav on Friday,April 26, 2013, 12:25:47
What you goanna use it for fpv?

Not sure the lens is favourable for fpv flying. Things will appear a lot closer than a 2.8mm lens and you may have trouble with vibrations on the live feed image?  Depends on your setup.  Some people do fly fpv with a 6mm lens though.

fruitsalad

dont grow up,just buy bigger toys!!!!

icedfusion

This one has had rave reviews and is one I use:

http://www.securitycamera2000.com/products/600TVL-SONY-SUPER-HAD-CCD-D%252dWDR-Color-Board-Camera-with-OSD-Menu-DNR.html

you want a camera that has the WDR facility, i.e. basically it won';t auto adjust too much when there is sun flare so making everything too dark. There is also an independent review by RCModelReviews on this site - good camera for not much more cost.

ice.

Gav

Yer I got one of them security cam2000 wdr 600tvl.   Delivery takes ages but they';re a great fpv camera.

DT

Dean,

I got the same camera and I';m impressed with it. The OSD is a little tricky to set up so if/when you get one let me know and I';ll go through how to set it up with you.

Quote from: dean19794 on Friday,April 26, 2013, 12:28:29
Hey Gav

Thank you for the feedback.. Is was going to be fpv for the price i';ll give it a go.

They have been out of stock for ages on HK. I';ll keep you posted..

With 700TVL it should be great quality?? no?

dean19794

Hey mate it arrived today!! That';s timing..

I know there has been powering up issues.. With the wire being connected up wrong.. And burning them out!  If you could post some pics of the back of the board that would be great..

Also mine didn';t come with the OSD menu wire but I';ve found a neat trick for the just a loop wire off the pin 6 (GND) and pressing the other pins to navigate through the menus.

Put ye knowing your set up would be great.. Thanks mate


Quote from: DT on Tuesday,April 30, 2013, 19:15:38
Dean,

I got the same camera and I';m impressed with it. The OSD is a little tricky to set up so if/when you get one let me know and I';ll go through how to set it up with you.

fruitsalad

if you want to change the lens,heres a replacement wide angle lens to fit..
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Angle-2-5mm-Board-Video-Camera/dp/B008N7BR7W/ref=pd_ybh_10
dont grow up,just buy bigger toys!!!!

dean19794

Hey nice one just ordered it.. £4.22 free postage perfect thank you


Quote from: fruitsalad on Tuesday,April 30, 2013, 19:51:12
if you want to change the lens,heres a replacement wide angle lens to fit..
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Angle-2-5mm-Board-Video-Camera/dp/B008N7BR7W/ref=pd_ybh_10

DT

I used the ground wire method at first then I made up a connector so it was a little easier. Getting the language off the default Chinese is the first hurdle and after that everything makes more sense (unless you are Chinese of course).

I';ll take some photo';s of the settings I';m using later and post them here. One thing I';ve noticed is that when I';m indoors some black colours show up blue which is probably due to a setting somewhere but I';m not too worried about it as it';s fine outdoors, the low light performance is superb.

DT

Apologies for the delay, I bought an OSD setup and it';s been in bits again while I got that working. Here';s a few photo';s of how mine is currently setup, I need to do some twiddling to get it spot on but this might be a good starting point for you.






dean19794

Hey DT nice one mate perfect..

What housing you got your in?? All the ones I can find a metal ....

Need a better solution

DT

Mine is in a TBS Discovery frame and I had to butcher the camera mount by filing out the hole to get the lens in. It';s very secure but I';ll need to get another mount if I change the camera.

SecurityCamera2000

Quote from: Gav on Friday,April 26, 2013, 19:53:08
Yer I got one of them security cam2000 wdr 600tvl.   Delivery takes ages but they';re a great fpv camera.


::) Found this posts and thanks for your recommendation with our camera from securitycamera2000.com!
Any question, please be free to contact us.
Best regards.