+-

User

Welcome, Guest.
Please login or register.

Forgot your password?

Shoutbox

ched999uk: Reman so he was trying to race a van and was so pleased he 'won'  :D The youth of today must be weirder than I thought. In my day you tried to race something that was a challenge never a VAN!!! My aim was to have a normal looking car with lots of power  :D Thanks for sharing the moment and giving us laugh  :D

hoverfly: Just came across Cornish's Best bits from 18,  suitably garnished with a splash of Tom Petty...Very nice.. ~~

Andy7: Well, I suppose a least you made someone's day a happier one.   ~~

Reman: Something slightly amusing happened today and I feel like sharing.
I pulled up at a set of lights on a dual carriageway when the young driver of the little peugeot to my left starts beeping his horn and gesturing for me to wind down my passenger window. Assuming something was wrong I wound it down to hear him joyously yelling "DUDE, I SO HAD YOU OFF THOSE LIGHTS BACK THERE! YEEEEEH, YOU WAS OWNED!". I thought about what he was saying for a few moments before replying "Erm.... Well, Congratulations I suppose? Though I feel I should mention 2 little points. first, I wasn't aware that we were having a race, And secondly, If I knew I'd have to race against a little one point nothing liter shopping cart today I'd have been inclined to make sure I won by not putting half a ton of ****** in the back of my van first......... But congratulations all the same"........ Somehow though, That didn't seem to dampen his victorious mood. I think it may be possible he's watched all the fast and furious films a few times too many? But on the other hand, He brought a smile to a rather miserable work day LOL !

hoverfly: A bloke I know was buying a horse from an Irish man when he said I want to see its trot,  the paddy  went to the horse lifted it's tail and said there it is.. :blink:

shawdreamer: 10yrs ago if a donkey/horse from cornwall told you to check out his pi hole he'd have got a kickin.....its a strange and wonderous world we live in today :huh:

hoverfly: Thanks . will check it out.. ~~

CornishMule: Hoverfly, take a look at Pi Hole to combat adverts. It's a raspberry pi based OpenDNS server that blocks ads without having to install ad-blockers on all of your devices.

View Shout History

Stats

Members
Total Members: 8032
Latest: WikDrone
New This Month: 5
New This Week: 0
New Today: 0
Stats
Total Posts: 195163
Total Topics: 19670
Most Online Today: 64
Most Online Ever: 530
(June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Members: 0
Guests: 57
Total: 57

Theme Select

Search

Advanced Search

New lipo testing

Started by Cheredanine, November 27, 2017, 15:38:58

Previous topic - Next topic

Cheredanine

Got some sent some new lipo samples to test last week, gave them a fly at the oxford meetup.
Primeraly interested in the 850mah 4s to use with my Air-Ro (Zero G tried the 650mah on his sparrow)

Gave them another spin today, a bit cold, still effecting the lipos, but perform as well as any other lipo I use in these quads and much lighter (80 odd grams on the 850mah, that is over 20grams lighter than the tattu and 10grams lighter than the nanotech)

Lamaule

Quote from: Cheredanine on November 27, 2017, 15:38:58
Got some sent some new lipo samples to test last week, gave them a fly at the oxford meetup.
Primeraly interested in the 850mah 4s to use with my Air-Ro (Zero G tried the 650mah on his sparrow)

Gave them another spin today, a bit cold, still effecting the lipos, but perform as well as any other lipo I use in these quads and much lighter (80 odd grams on the 850mah, that is over 20grams lighter than the tattu and 10grams lighter than the nanotech)

Thanks for letting me have a go with these at the weekend.  Having had some time to contemplate their performance I think they’re a really interesting product.  All the smaller packs were really suffering in the cold, but I think they performed pretty well. Definitely comparable to my tattus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Jakalas

Another 650mah battery would be great tbh. At this stage it's only Tattu that has that specific size.
Check out my videos here:
https://www.youtube.com/c/Jakalas

betty

:cool:, you know much about FPV batteries.

Quote from: Jakalas on December 06, 2017, 16:34:35
Another 650mah battery would be great tbh. At this stage it's only Tattu that has that specific size.

Jakalas

Quote from: betty on January 11, 2018, 06:54:19
:cool:, you know much about FPV batteries.

Since posting that, every Jack and his russel has started popping out 650mAh XT30 batteries.

Cheredanine, I take it that you were sent the AirJoules batteries? If so, they surely have something going for them on the weight side, which is critical on the mini / micro builds. Performance wise, they do suffer a bit quicker from the cold than the Tattu's does. I'm sure that as soon as the weather get's a bit warmer that they will be on par. For now though I think they are lacking a little bit on the lower end for punch and power supply.

Looking at getting some Turnigy Graphene's to try out. I'm sure they will be on the heavy side, but will be interested to see how the smaller mAh range performs, especially in the cold.

Cheredanine

Quote from: Jakalas on January 11, 2018, 09:59:38
Since posting that, every Jack and his russel has started popping out 650mAh XT30 batteries.

Cheredanine, I take it that you were sent the AirJoules batteries? If so, they surely have something going for them on the weight side, which is critical on the mini / micro builds. Performance wise, they do suffer a bit quicker from the cold than the Tattu's does. I'm sure that as soon as the weather get's a bit warmer that they will be on par. For now though I think they are lacking a little bit on the lower end for punch and power supply.

Looking at getting some Turnigy Graphene's to try out. I'm sure they will be on the heavy side, but will be interested to see how the smaller mAh range performs, especially in the cold.

Hi mate,
Yes I was sent the air joules to try.
I use 850mah normally on my air ro. I would say the 850mah air joules is as good as the tattu but about 20g lighter. With regards to T Graphene, I use them on the air ro too, pretty sure they under spec the mah, the 700 mah (or may be 750) graphene weighs about the same as most 850mah and performs similarly, I have also recharged it with a level of mah that suggests it is in fact 850

Jakalas

Quote from: Cheredanine on January 11, 2018, 10:34:57

With regards to T Graphene, I use them on the air ro too, pretty sure they under spec the mah, the 700 mah (or may be 750) graphene weighs about the same as most 850mah and performs similarly, I have also recharged it with a level of mah that suggests it is in fact 850

Oh yes, agree with you there. Going the 500mAh route on the TG's might be an option for like for like comparison on the 650mAh range.

:o There goes the bank card again...

I really need to get someone else to pay for these tests  :wack0