Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,April 26, 2024, 04:38:35

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Members
  • Total Members: 8,195
  • Latest: lokloks
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,427
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 24
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 17
Total: 17

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Anyone Lost a F550 in the Blackburn area?

Started by DerbyshireDrones, Saturday,December 17, 2016, 00:14:43

Previous topic - Next topic

DerbyshireDrones

Visit our store! - [url="//www.derbyshiredrones.net"]www.DerbyshireDrones.net[/url]

apollo7

Not mine, i think the seller is being a cheeky so an so selling it on ebay, and he wont get any bids at that price, i wonder if there is a owners phone number inked on it
Volantex Ranger 1600/2000, Ranger 1200 G2, Phoenix S 1600 AR900 Miniskyhunter, ZOHD Dart 635 and a few 680 batwings plus old faithful C1 chaser and a lot of eagletree guardians

Doug

The post says he has had for around 18 months now but the damage looks quite expensive to repair though not exactly huge wonder who the professional valuer was?

Marty McFly

Hi there was a guy maybe 2yrs ago lost a quad in that area if memory serves me right,Marty

Powernumpty

Can';t help wondering what was on the SJ4000 WiFi camera?
If it was running it should have contained the launch site and flight.
Maybe it was being used to "have a look around" prior to a late night visit which is why the owner never reported it to Police?
Long shot maybe and I didn';t really think that went on much outside the Daily Mail but does seem strange someone would not report that value (at the time) loss.
To me the RX  hanging out the side and a couple of other things make me think this was an early flight.

The seller really has done well to get that much camera shake in every shot, must have taken some effort  :banghead:.

Marty McFly

If memory serves me right the guy that owned it was flying some were out side rawtenstall on a hill and the 550 just did the DJI thing and flew away,there was at least 2 days when A search party went looking for it with forum members,and im not 100% sure but it was reported to the police

Powernumpty

From a quick search for "Rawtenstall" all I see is a Discovery Pro loss, I searched before but no luck on F550.

http://www.multi-rotor.co.uk/index.php?topic=6940.msg57354#msg57354

Marty McFly

you could be right it was a while ago and the owner of the one that flew away said he was giving up and the other guy involved in it dont come on the forum its at least 2 yrs ago I think

grahamjb

nate80

The sale must';ve fallen through. It';s been relisted.

Jake Bullit

Quote from: Marty McFly on Saturday,December 17, 2016, 18:00:47
you could be right it was a while ago and the owner of the one that flew away said he was giving up and the other guy involved in it dont come on the forum its at least 2 yrs ago I think

Yes ,I went on that search,unfortunately it wasnt found,and it was a Disco.

I`ve posted the eBay sale to a few local groups that fly around Blackburn,but heard nothing back yet.
"Roads? Where we're going, we don't need roads."

Jake Bullit

The rightful owner has  now been reunited with his 550 after 21 months,thanks for the info DD.

Jake Bullit

fitter

Powernumpty

I think he said prayers at the pentacoptial church.

nate80

Good for that man.  Nice to read some good news.  :smiley:

DerbyshireDrones

Visit our store! - [url="//www.derbyshiredrones.net"]www.DerbyshireDrones.net[/url]

Jake Bullit

I';ve not got much detail,but I forwarded the eBay post to the Blackburn and district model club FB site of which I';m a member though not the actual club.
None recognised it at first,but this week one lad saw it and knew it was his.
He rang the seller who';d had it for sometime and had reported to the police.the owner met the seller,he matches the serial number to his Naza box as proof ,and is  reunited after 21 months.
Result [emoji3]