Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,April 26, 2024, 23:59:27

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Members
  • Total Members: 8,195
  • Latest: lokloks
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,427
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 24
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 19
Total: 19

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

kk2 mini reverse yaw.. how do you do it?

Started by stevescleenz, Tuesday,November 01, 2016, 22:49:11

Previous topic - Next topic

stevescleenz

im building a 250 for my daughter to practice with using my old controller and receiver off my quanum nova, the problem i am having is that i dont have the option to reverse the rudder (yaw) on my controller, so is there a way to reverse it on the kk2 mini board?
[url="//www.stevescleenz.co.uk"]www.stevescleenz.co.uk[/url]

guest325

You do it on your transmitter, well that';s how I do it on a Tricopter so it should be the same with a quad.

stevescleenz

this transmitter doesnt have the option to reverse though

Jazzz

Just had a look through mine and can';t se a way on this
Stevies version .
Like darrel says I';ve always done it through the tx
But there are a few versions one might have an option

guest325

(You can do it with one of these:
http://www.sussex-model-centre.co.uk/shopexd.asp?id=28898)
Oops bump steer, sorry I was thinking Tricopter servo  :embarrassed
But I would be looking at getting a programmable tx - needn';t be expensive, a Turnigy/Flysky i6 would do the job well.

Doug

Could it be forced into thinking it is reversed by swapping the outer wires on the Stick pot inside the TXer ( I remember in the Old 27 mHz days of modifying servo';s in a similar way to reverse them but that is so long Ago I can';t remember how?  This would also depend on wether it is PPM or PWM I guess.

stevescleenz

Quote from: Dougal1957 on Wednesday,November 02, 2016, 09:11:34
Could it be forced into thinking it is reversed by swapping the outer wires on the Stick pot inside the TXer ( I remember in the Old 27 mHz days of modifying servo';s in a similar way to reverse them but that is so long Ago I can';t remember how?  This would also depend on wether it is PPM or PWM I guess.

i was thinking about trying this

GdLookinMingeR

Quote from: stevescleenz on Tuesday,November 01, 2016, 22:49:11
im building a 250 for my daughter to practice with using my old controller and receiver off my quanum nova, the problem i am having is that i dont have the option to reverse the rudder (yaw) on my controller, so is there a way to reverse it on the kk2 mini board?
Yes in the mixer option
Mixer Yaw change 100 to -100

Hope it helps
Jay
Carbon Tricopter with KK2 mini because you have to own a Tri and Falcon Evo FPV (rebuild again) with fatshark 600mw vtx & pz2040 cam. New addition (hidden from the missus!) 250 quad.

stevescleenz

Quote from: GdLookinMingeR on Wednesday,November 02, 2016, 11:49:29
Yes in the mixer option
Mixer Yaw change 100 to -100

Hope it helps
Jay

i tried this but it still shows the wrong way when you do a receiver test?

GdLookinMingeR

Hi Steve
Just had a quick search and you cannot change the yaw direction on the tx through software.
BUT you Can open it up and swap the two potentiometer wires over may need a hot iron and a dab of solder but some are just spade connectors that swap apparently :-)
Hope that helps
Jay
Carbon Tricopter with KK2 mini because you have to own a Tri and Falcon Evo FPV (rebuild again) with fatshark 600mw vtx & pz2040 cam. New addition (hidden from the missus!) 250 quad.

stevescleenz

Quote from: GdLookinMingeR on Wednesday,November 02, 2016, 18:03:06
Hi Steve
Just had a quick search and you cannot change the yaw direction on the tx through software.
BUT you Can open it up and swap the two potentiometer wires over may need a hot iron and a dab of solder but some are just spade connectors that swap apparently :-)
Hope that helps
Jay

any 2 wires do i just swap?

there was black red and white on the pot

Doug

I would suspect the red and black wires the white probably goes to the Wiper of the POT and is what gives the positional info?

GdLookinMingeR