Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Saturday,February 29, 2020, 05:35:29

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

ched:
26 Feb 2020 12:28:20
cheers hoverfly. antivirus spray a good idea  :D
hoverfly:
26 Feb 2020 11:18:53
I got a china post parcel yesterday, just to be sure i sprayed it  inside and out with anti viral cleaner , probably O.T.T.   but better than getting the lurgi.. :sick:
ched:
25 Feb 2020 16:12:05
Anyone know if BangGood are still shipping? Had Mobula6 on order for ages but out of stock. Guessing no one able to work making or shipping? Was just thinking might cancel??? Anyone received anything lately?
Andy7:
17 Feb 2020 16:56:32
Welcome Andy777! You might get a better response if you drop your question onto one of the Forums here - answers would just get swamped.  :beer2:
Andy777:
14 Feb 2020 16:14:59
Hi there. Im new. Having problems with my tarot landing gear. Its plugged into ch7 on futaba receiver. When i flick switch on transmitter i can hear a faint click on both legs but no movement. My flight controller is a mini px4 with no aux out terminals.
sh0wtime:
09 Feb 2020 16:57:32
and another :smiley:
Gaza07:
09 Feb 2020 10:22:04
Time for a new shoutbox post   ;)
Rares Gosav:
17 Jan 2020 17:44:22
Hi guys and happy new year!!!
ched:
01 Jan 2020 00:12:50
Happy new year everyone, happy flying.  :beer2: :beer2:
Gaza07:
31 Dec 2019 17:06:13
Happy new year all hope 2020 is a cracking year for you  :beer2:
Members
  • Total Members: 8100
  • Latest: MattFPV
Stats
  • Total Posts: 197794
  • Total Topics: 19959
  • Online Today: 39
  • Online Ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 39
Total: 39

Theme Changer

thumbnail

3d - Printworx

Printing 3d Forum

Rabbit II Flight Control with High-precision Barometer & Digital Compass

Started by Gaza07, Saturday,March 30, 2013, 20:22:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaza07

The Rabbit II has been announced here are the details and some pictures

QuoteRabbit II Flight Control with High-precision Barometer & Digital Compass for Quadcopter Multicopter (New Upgrade Version)

- Auto Stability,3D Stunt, Height Lock, Head Lock, Care Free(CF),PTZ Stability,Autolanding With the GPS model for founction: Go home ,Position Hold.
- Rabbit Flight Controller adopts 32 Digits ARM CPU and latest new sensor with Independent research and development software, ensuring stable and reliable flight in a simple setting surface.
- The board contains high precision tri-axis gyroscope and tri-axis accelerometer with compact
structure and size.
- With Autostability & 3D stunt function without any additional board.
- Multi-function: Can be connected with ultrasonic, Barometer,tri-axis magnetic sensor,GPS model,and to realize the founction such as Height Lock,Head Lock, CareFree(CF),Autolanding.Go home,Position hold etc.
-  8 Channel PWM remote and 10 Channel output for motor/servo
- Support PTZ Autostability.Output mode can be set by user. 7. With USB interface, Upgrades PC and adjusts parameters without Expansion Board. 8. With PC tools to upgrade the Fireware .

Features(compare with Rabbit flight control 1):
- 32 digits 72 MHZ CPU
- 10 channel 16 digits output channel,Support 10-axis or 8-axis+2axis camera gimbal,can set 50Hz~500Hz analog/didital servo or non- standard ESC singal.
- Max support 10-axis,with various port,support bluetooth,telemetry,ground station,OSD,Serial port,IIC device and so on
- with large power sound and light alarm
- with compact protection cover
Other Features:
- Support 140g mini quadcopter.
- Support Hexcopter,Octacopter,FPV Multicopter and so on
- With high precision tri-axis gyroscope and tri-axis accelerometer with compact structure and size
- 8 CH recieve channel, can set Auxiliary switch channels and PTZ control channel
- 10 channel 16 digits output channel,Support 10-axis or 8-axis+2axis camera gimbal,can set 50Hz~500Hz analog/didital servo or non- standard ESC singal.
- Supports mix-control: GIM-BAL,BI,TRI,QUADP,QUADX,Y4,Y6,HEX6,HEX6X,OCTOX8,OCTOFLATP,OCTOFLATX,FLYING_WING,FIEXD WIND mode and so on. can be add other mode according to users requirement.
- Provides PC tools to upgrade the fireware , convienent for users to set parameter,and download the new fireware.
- Supports quad-axis, hex-axis,eight-axis quadcopter( can not connect to PTZ as all the pins used to connect motor)
- 8 LED singal to indicate various mode, convinient to set parameters anytime even for a tiny adjust-ment. Can connect color LED strip, makes magnificant and unique night flight.
- Supports 4S battery Voltage test, avoid overdischarge.
- Provide alarm port,facilitate users to set low power alarm, the warning tone will be more pressing as the power lower and lower.
- With ultrasonic port, makes fixed hight function range 2 meters, perfect performance especially for the ground grading.
- With equipment selfcheck function, make sure safty flight . with sound and light signal in the self-check procedures.
- With high precision tri-axis gyroscope and tri-axis accelerometer,facilitate users to add functions such as Automatic landing and Fixed-point return.(just buy additional board and download online upgrade software is ok)
- With Independent research and development software, can improve or add new functions as user';s requirements.
- Optinal output mode: Default ESC output 330MHZ.47HZ servo output, Servo/ESC output op-tion:50Hz(20ms);100Hz(10ms);270Hz(3.6ms);330Hz(3ms);500Hz(2ms Special ESC);2KHz PWM(Special ESC)
- With the function: Auto Stability, 3D stunt,Height Lock,Head Lock, PTZ Stability, Autolanding, CareFree(CF)
- With the GPS model ,It can realize the founction: Go home, Position hold etc.

Specifications:
- Alarm Voltage setting: 2.8VV~4.0VV
- Gyroscope: +-2000dps,16 digits resolution ratio, responding time:1000HZ
- Accelerometer: -8G,14 digits resolution ratio, responding time:800Hz
- Digital Compass:+- 1 deg
- LED output:0-3V TTL,8mAh/channel
- Mounting hole:45x45mm
- Input Voltage: 4~6V (provides by ESC)
- Board Szize: 5.5mmX5.5mm
- Weight: 24g
- working temperature:-10~-85 C

[attach=1][attach=2][attach=3]
[attach=4][attach=5][attach=6]
[attach=7]

Jumpy07

BNUC-S Pilot with PfCo /PFAW.
UAQ / CAA PfCo Instructor / Flight Assessor

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing"

rickp

Gaza07

I never noticed the temp looks like you can only fly it in the freezer then  :rolleyes:
the info was converted from Chinese to English maybe some thing was miss translated  ::)

JAB1a

Wow I never saw this coming, I thought Love Flight had given up..I guss they have given up on any updates to the V1 of the rabbit, I am happy with FW1.230 but I would hope that they still did a few updates etc oh well.

I can';t see what Baro the use on this board?, lets hope they went for the best one straight off the line, I like that';s its now a 3axis gimble controller now  ::)

I still think the next FC to go for is the APM2.5+

Thanks for the post Gaza

Gaza07

It uses the ms5611 baro so will be better than the bmp085, I have the later Rabbit with the ms5611 and it holds much better than the early version, there is supposed to be a new firmware for the v1 boards coming soon  ~~

JAB1a