Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,April 26, 2024, 23:27:29

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Members
  • Total Members: 8,195
  • Latest: lokloks
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,427
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 24
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 19
Total: 19

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Welcome

Started by Doug, Friday,January 15, 2016, 18:30:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug

Welcome to the 3D Printer section of the Forum

The idea is to have a central area for Questions ideas and requests for information,advise or even for printed parts.

Over the next few weeks Myself Hozza and Rommie will be writing some guides highlighting the different styles of printers and the differences in styles of Controllers as well.

We hope to do a tips and tricks guide as well as well as a list of known good suppliers with links.

If anyone has any requests for individual guides please post a note in the manuals section of the section and we will see what we can do.

Obviously we haven';t got extensive experience of all the different systems but can usually find information or can point you in the right direction of were to find it..

The first Guide will discuss the different styles of printer (Cartesian and Delta bots) and their pro';s and con';s.

Doug

forest

In the hanger: Husban X4, Syma X3, 
DIY wooden H quad 450
Emax night hawk 250 low rider, 4s
Qav 250 4s
Fat bee 180 4s

PropsToYou

Fantastic! I think this will be an invaluable part of the forum!
DJI Inspire 2 X5s
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
GEPRC CineLog20
iFlight Nazgul 5 HD
iFlight Nazgul Evoque F6D V2
iFlight Chimera 7 HD
QAV-Pro Whoop 5
----------------

Portfolio Site: \www.JoshForwood.co.uk
Online Store: \www.ByteTech.co.uk

Rommie

Quote from: PropsToYou on Monday,January 18, 2016, 17:38:43
Fantastic! I think this will be an invaluable part of the forum!

lol invaluable part, did no one tell ya props that we just make it all up muhahahahaha
Check out RCmungo - new site just getting ready to be launched for all your RC needs
Bit like ebay but for RC
rcmungo320x200.png" border="0

heliphil

looking forward to this before I step foot in the 3D printer world

PropsToYou

Quote from: Rommie on Monday,January 18, 2016, 21:41:37
lol invaluable part, did no one tell ya props that we just make it all up muhahahahaha

Hehe, everything';s made up. Doesn';t mean it';s not useful  ~~
DJI Inspire 2 X5s
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
GEPRC CineLog20
iFlight Nazgul 5 HD
iFlight Nazgul Evoque F6D V2
iFlight Chimera 7 HD
QAV-Pro Whoop 5
----------------

Portfolio Site: \www.JoshForwood.co.uk
Online Store: \www.ByteTech.co.uk

miniconverter

Dougal just tried to message you but your inbox is full about flying field message is as  follows

That';s great let me know when you intend going and I will pop up, but let';s wait a month or so when its a bit warmer. Would be good for a quick fly when the nights are a bit lighter.

Revs

I finally took the plunge on Friday. I ordered a Geeetech Rostock 301 mix color 3D delta printer in the sales (£266). Not sure if I';ve picked a good';en but it ticks the boxes for me and gets decent reviews.

Doug, I believe Chris is gonna rope you in to helping us assemble them when you come over soon :laugh: BTW Chris is ';Chr1s'; on the forum, we need to harass him in to posting, he';s been a member here for ages!

snafu

Quote from: Dougal1957 on Friday,January 15, 2016, 18:30:45
The idea is to have a central area for Questions ideas and requests for information,advise or even for printed parts.

Over the next few weeks Myself Hozza and Rommie will be writing some guides highlighting the different styles of printers and the differences in styles of Controllers as well.

We hope to do a tips and tricks guide as well as well as a list of known good suppliers with links.

[...snip...]

The first Guide will discuss the different styles of printer (Cartesian and Delta bots) and their pro';s and con';s.

Doug

Hi there,

I';m new to the world of RC and quads, and since I am now hooked I am also thinking about venturing in the world of 3D printers...

It';s great that you guys created a forum section dedicated to 3D printing, and the part I quoted above is every newbie';s dream (methinks)!

If you did in fact crate any actual guide, comparison or collection of tips & tricks, is there a chance that they can get pinned at the top?

Personally, I think it would make it much easier for inexperienced people like me to find relevant information, and by extension to avoid asking repeated questions  ;)

Many thanks again for sharing your experiences and advice, I am sure they';ll save me a lot of money and facepalm moments!  :laugh:

Cheers,

-snafu
-snafu