Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Tuesday,April 16, 2024, 07:33:45

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Bad Raven:
01 Dec 2023 06:59:57
New Simulator Section started!   :beer2:
Bad Raven:
17 Jun 2023 06:52:23
Yes, smaller, same as lots of things as time passes.
Andy7:
08 Jun 2023 22:49:18
 ~~
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,425
  • Total Topics: 20,260
  • Online today: 31
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 22
Total: 22

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Help with my cc3d

Started by jesusinthebox, Wednesday,December 14, 2016, 01:06:33

Previous topic - Next topic

jesusinthebox

Hello guys,
my name is Leo and I';m new in FPV racing drones. I use to flight normal quadcopters to practice and after a year of practice my wife just gifted me an fpv racing drone. I was super excited and scared as i know its another level hahahaha.
My drone is a Eachine Falcon 250 Pro RTF.
After the first flight i found out on internet about the CC3D can be setup by LibrePilot or OpenPilot.
After a few attempt and reading online i didn';t get anywhere. i tried to connect by USB cable the cc3d into my macbook without success. :banghead:
What i think is my mac doesn';t recognise the usb port.
When i plug the cc3d into the laptop there is one steady blu light and a slow flashing red light...

I';m sorry if this is something stupid to fix but i can not do it by myself and i need help from you guys that are expert on this.

Thank you guys,
Leo  :help:

guest325

Take a look here:
http://www.phasercomputers.com.au/2016/02/convert-eachine-falcon-250-cc3d-openpilot-cleanflight/
From what I can see it is already set up to fly so you shouldn';t need to do anything. However the link above gives you the way to get into it to change things should you want to.

ched

I know nothing about macs but search for openpilot mac for instructions on how to connect the cc3d to your mac. You normally (on a pc) have to install usb drivers.
I try :-)

LuMan

Hi Jesusinthebox. Welcome to the Forum  :smiley:

I use LibrePilot on my Mac with both of my CC3D controllers. You don';t need to worry about drivers, as the Mac uses a more ';default'; approach if you';re using anything later than Yosemite (it may work for earlier OSs, but I';ve not checked).

Be sure to use a ';proper'; USB lead, and not a mobile phone lead, as these are, in some cases, just charging leads and don';t contain the actual data lead. Your CC3D FC should have come with a lead, so best to use that if you';re not already doing so.

Sometimes it';s an idea to run the set-up wizard in Libre Pilot, as this checks the USB ports as well. My USB connection was found immediatelyand it is always there as default now.

I';ll be having a firtle with my FC later on, so let me know if you still have problems and I';ll see if I can help a bit more  ~~
Potensic F181DH  -  Ghost 250 (blue)  -  Cheerson CX-10/A  -  Syma X11C  -  FQ777-FQ17W  -  Eachine E57  -  BetaFPV 65S  -  Robocat 280 (in build)  -  Ghost 250 LED (in build) - And lots of broken stuff!

jesusinthebox

Quote from: LuMan on Wednesday,December 14, 2016, 12:26:35
Hi Jesusinthebox. Welcome to the Forum  :smiley:

I use LibrePilot on my Mac with both of my CC3D controllers. You don';t need to worry about drivers, as the Mac uses a more ';default'; approach if you';re using anything later than Yosemite (it may work for earlier OSs, but I';ve not checked).

Be sure to use a ';proper'; USB lead, and not a mobile phone lead, as these are, in some cases, just charging leads and don';t contain the actual data lead. Your CC3D FC should have come with a lead, so best to use that if you';re not already doing so.

Sometimes it';s an idea to run the set-up wizard in Libre Pilot, as this checks the USB ports as well. My USB connection was found immediatelyand it is always there as default now.

Thank you so much for your reply. My cc3d didn';t came with any usb cable, I';m actually using a normal cable i found at home, so possibly is not working properly. What kind of cable i should buy? should i just go in any hobby store and ask for one made for cc3d/

thank you so much again

I';ll be having a firtle with my FC later on, so let me know if you still have problems and I';ll see if I can help a bit more  ~~

atomiclama

Can you test the USB cable on some other device and make sure it works for data, not just power.

Some USB cables only have the power wires used to charge phones. You need all the wires.
Wasdale X, Ow that hurt