Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Sunday,May 05, 2024, 01:29:20

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
02 May 2024 08:07:52
Who are most people ??? I think the person you are referring to has put in a lot of effort to keep things moving  :rolleyes:
hoverfly:
01 May 2024 10:16:12
Most people I have spoken to are pizzed off with the yellow peril  flooding the forum,go figure. :whistling:
Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Members
  • Total Members: 8,197
  • Latest: bluebat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,428
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 46
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 27
Total: 27

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

ACC problem with crius aiop v2 and MPNG

Started by shattera, Thursday,March 03, 2016, 09:07:50

Previous topic - Next topic

shattera

hello,
i have the following problem with my hexacopter.
iam using a crius all in one pro v2 board with MPNG version 3.1.5 R2 and mission planner 1.33.5 with spektrum dx6 FC

When i arm the motors , my copter directly tips over in 45°.

After clearing eeprom and making factory resets (several times !) my g and a offsets are all set to 0.00 ( which is optimal i guess).
After flashing my sketch to the board with Arduino 1.0.3 IDE and entering the terminal->test>ins command i get the following result :

a -0.2523 -0.0739 [b]-9.8018[/b] , g 0.0001 0.0011 0.0011, t 0.9988

my sketch looks like :
Quote// -*- tab-width: 4; Mode: C++; c-basic-offset: 4; indent-tabs-mode: nil -*-

// User specific config file.  Any items listed in config.h can be overridden here.

// Select Megapirate board type:
//#define MPNG_BOARD_TYPE   RCTIMER_CRIUS_V2
#define MPNG_BOARD_TYPE   RCTIMER_CRIUS_V2
/*
  RCTIMER_CRIUS_V2    -- (DEFAULT!!!) Use ONLY for RCTimer CRIUS V2 board
  CRIUS_V1            -- RCTimer CRIUS V1(1.1) board and all HobbyKing AIOP boards
  HK_RED_MULTIWII_PRO -- HobbyKing MultiWii Pro RED board with ITG3205 and BMA180, BMP085 sensors
  BLACK_VORTEX
  MULTIWII_PRO_EZ3_BLACK  -- ReadyToFlyQuads - MultiWii PRO Ez3.0 Blacked MAG Editon Flight Controller w/ GPS Option (NO COMPASS)
  PARIS_V5_OSD            -- PARIS v5 Mega iOSD - http://www.multiwiicopter.com/products/multiwii-paris-v5-mega-iosd-gps-autopilot
*/

// GPS port speed (Serial2) 38400 by default
#define SERIAL2_BAUD 38400

// GPS driver selection
#define GPS_PROTOCOL GPS_PROTOCOL_UBLOX
/*
   GPS_PROTOCOL_AUTO   (Default)
   GPS_PROTOCOL_NONE
   GPS_PROTOCOL_NMEA
   GPS_PROTOCOL_SIRF
   GPS_PROTOCOL_UBLOX
   GPS_PROTOCOL_IMU
   GPS_PROTOCOL_MTK
   GPS_PROTOCOL_HIL
   GPS_PROTOCOL_MTK19
*/

// QuadCopter selected by default
#define FRAME_CONFIG HEXA_FRAME
/*
*  options:
*  QUAD_FRAME
*  TRI_FRAME
*  HEXA_FRAME
*  Y6_FRAME
*  OCTA_FRAME
*  OCTA_QUAD_FRAME
*  HELI_FRAME
*  SINGLE_FRAME
*/

// uncomment the lines below to save on flash space if compiling for the APM using Arduino IDE.  Top items save the most flash space
//#define CLI_ENABLED           DISABLED            // disable the CLI (command-line-interface) to save 21K of flash space
//#define LOGGING_ENABLED       DISABLED            // disable dataflash logging to save 11K of flash space
#define GPS_PROTOCOL          GPS_PROTOCOL_UBLOX  // hard code GPS to Ublox to save 8k of flash
//#define GPS_PROTOCOL          GPS_PROTOCOL_MTK19  // hard cdoe GPS to Mediatek to save 10k of flash
#define MOUNT                 DISABLED            // disable the camera gimbal to save 8K of flash space
//#define AUTOTUNE              DISABLED            // disable the auto tune functionality to save 7k of flash
#define OPTFLOW               DISABLED            // disable optical flow sensor to save 5K of flash space
#define AC_FENCE              DISABLED            // disable fence to save 2k of flash
#define CAMERA                DISABLED            // disable camera trigger to save 1k of flash
//#define COPTER_LEDS           DISABLED            // disable external navigation leds to save 1k of flash
#define CONFIG_SONAR          DISABLED            // disable sonar to save 1k of flash

// features below are disabled by default
//#define SPRAYER               ENABLED             // enable the crop sprayer feature (two ESC controlled pumps the speed of which depends upon the vehicle';s horizontal velocity)

// redefine size of throttle deadband in pwm (0 ~ 1000)
//#define THROTTLE_IN_DEADBAND   100

//#define HIL_MODE              HIL_MODE_SENSORS    // build for hardware-in-the-loop simulation

// If Arduino IDE hang while uploading firmware to your board, try to change string below, just enter some random characters
#define BOOTLOADER_BUGFIX "123fs12357"

// User Hooks : For User Developed code that you wish to run 
// Put your variable definitions into the UserVariables.h file (or another file name and then change the #define below).
//#define USERHOOK_VARIABLES "UserVariables.h"
// Put your custom code into the UserCode.pde with function names matching those listed below and ensure the appropriate #define below is uncommented below
//#define USERHOOK_INIT userhook_init();                    // for code to be run once at startup
//#define USERHOOK_FASTLOOP userhook_FastLoop();            // for code to be run at 100hz
//#define USERHOOK_50HZLOOP userhook_50Hz();                // for code to be run at 50hz
//#define USERHOOK_MEDIUMLOOP userhook_MediumLoop();        // for code to be run at 10hz
//#define USERHOOK_SLOWLOOP userhook_SlowLoop();            // for code to be run at 3.3hz
//#define USERHOOK_SUPERSLOWLOOP userhook_SuperSlowLoop();  // for code to be run at 1hz

i also changed RCINPUT_mpng.cpp , using pwm a8-15 and copied the spektrum channel input into standard input which works fine.
the basic function also works because when i tip the copter the correct motors start/increase rpm.

i have no clue how to fix that , please help

Jazzz

Have you checked your props are on correctly
And motors spinning the right way and
Conected the servo wires from the esc to flight control in the right positions eny of these things can tip the multi over on start up . If the motors spine when armed.