Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,April 26, 2024, 09:11:23

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Members
  • Total Members: 8,195
  • Latest: lokloks
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,427
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 24
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 20
Total: 20

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Com port assignment

Started by voo2doo, Sunday,October 25, 2015, 11:27:54

Previous topic - Next topic

voo2doo

Hiya fellas
Can anyone tell me how I can get the com port assigned on a CC3D.I have tried a few cables and installed/reinstalled the GUI but it still doesn';t recognise the board.I have looked through the forum but can';t seem to see anything that helps.I did have this trouble before and someone posted a link up to help,the text was in yellow background but I can';t connect to the page as my internet provider (talktalk) wont let me connect??
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks
J

annikk.exe

Do you have a GPS or OSD connected?  Or is there anything else drawing power from the  board?  I found a post on the OpenPilot forums that suggests this can happen if some devices are drawing more power than the USB port on your computer can supply.  In which case, what you need to do is 1) Remove the propellers, then 2) Connect a battery, then 3) Try to connect to your computer again..

Hope this helps.. :>

voo2doo

No Annikk,nothing connected.I have this come up when i try to connect.

voo2doo

voo2doo

This is the other drop down Annikk.....

Noob9875

Click the connections select USB quadcopter if it dose not appear click connection serial com3 click connect give it a second and it should bring up the USB quadcopter then you can class ck scopes just to make sure its reading the lines will be all crazy if so and the rx slide should and a very high value and the signal strength bar should light up all the way a cross then u go to the side of screen click hardware up too and if the board is being read the main port will say tx pwm or ppm and the side,flex,and accessories port will be disabled click the serial port and assign it to ur GPS,telemetry exe should take care of you

voo2doo

I tried that Noob and the only two things im getting on the connections tab is what i have posted in the previous pictures.I have went to Silabs and downloaded the cp210x driver and thats not doing anything either....stuck here?
J

voo2doo

All sorted folks.I took one out of another one of my multi';s that I bought from Hobbyking(original CC3D) and it worked a treat.Chinese copies are a bit hit and hope I think.
Old saying "Buy shite ,pay twice!"
J

Noob9875

Lmfao I bought a real cc3d and a chines off eBay I';m using the chines version and she flys like a champ nos the cheap chinese motors can';t say the same

voo2doo

Quote from: Noob9875 on Sunday,October 25, 2015, 17:32:22
Lmfao I bought a real cc3d and a chines off eBay I';m using the chines version and she flys like a champ nos the cheap chinese motors can';t say the same

I must have bought a duffer then mate...ha ha.
J

voo2doo

Ha ha....sorted now folks....Flashed CLEANFLIGHT through it ~~
J

DaGiff

Are you using the most up to date open pilot ground control? The newest one will only work with nano and Revolution boards, legacy cc3d needs an older version of the software. When I get home I';ll put the versions I run for my cc3d and nano.

Regards

Edit
Just read the rest of the thread never mind...

Paul01

Hi,

Have you had the board working at all since you purchased it, as I have heard of some Chinese CC3D coming with no firmware on them and you have to initially flash over the rx/tx pins. I have had to do it to a CC3D myself when I thought I bricked it after putting cleanflight on it.
TBS Tango 2
FatShark Dominator V3 with RapidFire Module
Armattan Chameleon-BF3.5.7
TBS Source One, KL100 Micro, Mobula7 HD
DJI Mavic Pro
[url="https://www.youtube.com/c/paul01"]https://www.youtube.com/c/paul01[/url]