Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,March 29, 2024, 05:03:42

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Bad Raven:
01 Dec 2023 06:59:57
New Simulator Section started!   :beer2:
Bad Raven:
17 Jun 2023 06:52:23
Yes, smaller, same as lots of things as time passes.
Andy7:
08 Jun 2023 22:49:18
 ~~
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,420
  • Total Topics: 20,260
  • Online today: 31
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 15
Total: 15

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

LibrePilot GCS Public Release

Started by quadfather, Thursday,October 22, 2015, 14:28:29

Previous topic - Next topic

quadfather

The LibrePilot team has released the first public version of their new GCS since the split from OP.

Supermoon Eclipse is out!
The first release candidate was born on the night of September 27th. That night there was a supermoon eclipse, hence the name.
Thanks to all the developers who have worked with great passion and team spirit, and beta testers who helped build the first public release.

This version supports the CopterControl, CC3D, Atom, Revolution, Revolution Nano, Platinum GPS (V9) and OPLink Modems.

The main focus of this release is to bring back support for CC3D and a general re-branding of the GCS.

Some key additions in this release :
* Easytune : A TxPID feature for ';offline'; tuning,
* Improved motor scaling,
* Different Acro+ factors for roll and pitch
* Fixed wing: Roll differential and setup wizard improvements,
* Import/Export and manage templates,
* OSX fix for crashes running ';El Capitan';,

Get it here: https://librepilot.atlassian.net/wiki/display/LPDOC/Downloads
-rw-rw-rw-  –  The Number of the Beast

kilby

Well I wish them well

Having had to tolerate the arrogance of some of the OpenPilot devs on the RCG RevoNano thread, and their attitude to people who are trying to purchase RevoNano devices
Not much kit, but what I have I like
Armattan Tilt 2, Morphite 180, Quark 150, Decapitated NanoQX
Taranis+

Hands0n

I really do not understand the negative attitude of the OpenPilot developers that has been apparent and reported.  What are they seriously trying to do other than to kill of their own project?  To what end?

Here';s hoping that he LibrePilot GCS steps into the voice that OpenPilot are creating for themselves.   

And hoping also that the hardware such as the Revolution becomes more widely available, and at more up to date prices.  Stack ';em high, sell ';em cheap, sell loads of ';em.

~~
--
Danny
"Its better than bad, its good"

Current FCs: Pixhawk, APM 2.6, Naza M V2, Naze32, Flip32+ CC3D, KK2.1.5
Aircraft: miniMax Hex, DJI 550 (clone) TBS Disco, 450 Firefly, 250 Pro, ZMR250, Hubsan X4, Bixler 2

Noob9875

^^^^ go ask for help on openpilot see where that gets u I

wobblybob

Sod it down loading I';ll give it ago on the CC3D ::) . It couldn';t make my piloting skills any worse .
Alien frame,Emax 2213 935 KV motors Emax 30amp ESC,AMP2.7,X8R Rx,

arturios

Interesting... I am just about to put an acro quad together with my spare CC3D, will give it a go as I was going to flash the board with Cleanflight.

wobblybob

At first glance all looks the same apart from the logo changes . Set up wizard seems to be the same . The major difference I have noticed up to now is the flight mode settings page . Mind you it';s been a while since I plugged my quad in Open pilot . I';m more of a putting it back together after an outing  kind a guy than a PID tuner . All so dont recall this on the TXpid settings .but I have the memory of a goldfish .
A few screen shots.

Doh can read them I';ll try another way
[attachimg=2]
Well that worked  :laugh: I can';t remember the "rate trainer" mode or the camera option on the TX pid screen on OP
Alien frame,Emax 2213 935 KV motors Emax 30amp ESC,AMP2.7,X8R Rx,

quadfather

Yes, the UI hasn';t changed much (for now).  The improvements are mostly under the bonnet.
-rw-rw-rw-  –  The Number of the Beast

arturios

Does this mean I can install this on Linux (Debian in this case), without having to cook up a custom iso?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

arturios

Installed LibrePilot on my Mac last night and connected to my CC3D. Had issues  connecting to the FC at first but connected a couple of reconnections of the USB cable. Got it the FC flashed but then LibrePilot seem to forget that there';s a USB option in the drop down menu. Seems I needed to reinitialise the usb but couldn';t be bothered as it was late. Will try again on a Windows install later.

Tomcatt

Any word on new updates?