Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Wednesday,April 24, 2024, 22:59:03

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Members
  • Total Members: 8,195
  • Latest: lokloks
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,427
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 29
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 28
Total: 28

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

On eBay currently!!

Started by adamroutley, Tuesday,September 29, 2015, 20:16:59

Previous topic - Next topic

Calomile

Well at least the seller is donating proceeds to charity, which is as good as giving it back to the original owner if you ask me!
I reverse polarities for fun.

slurm

I just sent him a polite note to say that I don';t think its right to sell something that';s not yours.

ZMR 250 carbon frame, emax mt1806 motors, mystery 12a ESC, Flip32+, 5040 props
9x transmitter

adamroutley

Technically it is on his property and has been abandoned..  Fine line there if you ask me. 

apollo7

would this be worth buying, i guess a new owner would have to fit a new RX/TX and is that a gps mast?
Volantex Ranger 1600/2000, Ranger 1200 G2, Phoenix S 1600 AR900 Miniskyhunter, ZOHD Dart 635 and a few 680 batwings plus old faithful C1 chaser and a lot of eagletree guardians

Friskle

Quote from: adamroutley on Tuesday,September 29, 2015, 21:57:04
Technically it is on his property and has been abandoned..  Fine line there if you ask me.

And one thing you will never know is, whether or not he has in fact tried every avenue to find the owner, because, in all fairness, one avenue he must not have tried is taking it to the police, as he wouldnt have it to try and sell it, unless of course it had gone past the 3 months.
Yuneec Q500+
Yuneec Typhoon H
Nano QX2
Nano QX3D
Blade 180QX
Blade 200QX
DJI 450 frame + Naza M V2 = GPS
ZMR 250
250 Pro - Dys 2300kv motors , Naze32 Acro
300 Folding Frame sporting a Naza Lite + GPS

slurm

There';s no fine line imo. its not his to sell end of.

He said to me he went to the police and they weren';t interested, either a lazy copper or he';s not being truthful, my bet is lazy copper. its a known fact a lot of coppers don';t know the laws these days.
ZMR 250 carbon frame, emax mt1806 motors, mystery 12a ESC, Flip32+, 5040 props
9x transmitter

dirtyharry

don';t want to have your lost quad sold..stick your name and number on it ..simples

Friskle

Quote from: dirtyharry on Tuesday,September 29, 2015, 23:21:21
don';t want to have your lost quad sold..stick your name and number on it ..simples

Yep, and if not honest, all they will do is take it off, and sadly, more dishonest than honest.
Yuneec Q500+
Yuneec Typhoon H
Nano QX2
Nano QX3D
Blade 180QX
Blade 200QX
ZMR 250

adamroutley

Or don';t fly near other people';s property if you can';t control your craft

davethepitch

Quote from: adamroutley on Wednesday,September 30, 2015, 08:37:28

With my flying skills I had better go to the moon and fly my quad there at least people will be safe.

XH558

Quote from: Calomile on Tuesday,September 29, 2015, 21:18:07
Well at least the seller is donating proceeds to charity, which is as good as giving it back to the original owner if you ask me!

Quoteand donate some of the proceeds to the Great North Air Ambulance Service

:-/ :huh
David :)
[url="//www.mh434.com"]www.mh434.com[/url]
[url="//www.lincsaviation.co.uk/news/lancaster-nx611-return-to-flight/"]www.lincsaviation.co.uk/news/lancaster-nx611-return-to-flight/[/url]

kilby

So what happens if you have a flyaway incident, or something simply goes wrong?
Not much kit, but what I have I like
Armattan Tilt 2, Morphite 180, Quark 150, Decapitated NanoQX
Taranis+

PaulJC

TBH that looks like it is completely covered in crap, the kind of crap you get on something when it has gone for a swim...

I think whoever has bid as high as they have already will probably be facing disappointment on a grand scale...

I';ll remember if mine ever goes for a swim i might just ';find'; it on my property and let the gullibleness of the eBay buyers at least get me some money back for my loss, it';s almost like an insurance policy... lol

Friskle

Then you need to contact virtually every flying club in the UK and tell them not to fly any more, just in case an aircraft suddenly develops a mind of its own, even planes can set off on thier merry way, and so long as you are flying initially from a designated area or a place where flying is allowed, then you are and have done nothing wrong, even if it ends up in someones back garden 20 miles away...yes its happened over the years.
Yuneec Q500+
Yuneec Typhoon H
Nano QX2
Nano QX3D
Blade 180QX
Blade 200QX
ZMR 250

wobblybob

Quote from: PaulJC on Wednesday,September 30, 2015, 13:01:06
TBH that looks like it is completely covered in crap, the kind of crap you get on something when it has gone for a swim...

I think whoever has bid as high as they have already will probably be facing disappointment on a grand scale...

I';ll remember if mine ever goes for a swim i might just ';find'; it on my property and let the gullibleness of the eBay buyers at least get me some money back for my loss, it';s almost like an insurance policy... lol
That';s the bit that surprised me "£120 ish with postage . For not a great deal more you could build similar spec from new . And be comfortable knowing it hasn';t been sat in the rain for god knows how long and all electronics will work.

A fool and his money , as they say .
On the selling it front. Well I can';t really give him grief . He';s found it (says he';s attempted to find the owner) not the car radio with bits of dash still attached scenario is it .
Alien frame,Emax 2213 935 KV motors Emax 30amp ESC,AMP2.7,X8R Rx,

Powernumpty

Talking about the police.. I lost some keys while visiting a relative in the Southeast, went in to the local nick in the hope someone may have done the honest thing, left my details and they said check back in tomorrow.

Next day went back and they said they did have some keys handed in yesterday but the guy with the lost property cupboard key was out so could I come back, I went back a few hours later and talked to another copper who after 20minutes of checks and cross referencing worked out the "Keys handed in yesterday" was actually just a record of me reporting them missing.

Don';t get me wrong I have had some dealing with the Police over vehicle theft and they could not have been more helpful and efficient, it';s just that there is no consistency. I doubt this quad was really reported but then as crushingly honest as I like to be, even I might hesitate with something that has no sentimental value and probably would get reported back to me the next day as someone handed in a drone is it yours? No that was me handing it in... :banghead:

Fletch