Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Thursday,April 25, 2024, 06:49:40

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Members
  • Total Members: 8,195
  • Latest: lokloks
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,427
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 29
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 15
Total: 15

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

open pilot gcs 15.02

Started by pete-c, Friday,September 25, 2015, 20:05:12

Previous topic - Next topic

pete-c

Hi anyone got the above for windows i can download as the openpilot site on wiki  has been unavailable for the past 2 days and they say it not going to be back in the near future.

Regards
Pete
DIY H Quadcopter with mobius camera  DJI F550 hexacopterwith naza V2 and Firefly camera
DIY Tricopter with kk2.1.5 board
DJI 450 with APM 2.8 and Mobius camera

quadfather

Get it from their downloads page?  https://www.openpilot.org/download

Not sure why everyone insists on the wiki page for downloading it.  :shrug:
-rw-rw-rw-  –  The Number of the Beast

pete-c

DIY H Quadcopter with mobius camera  DJI F550 hexacopterwith naza V2 and Firefly camera
DIY Tricopter with kk2.1.5 board
DJI 450 with APM 2.8 and Mobius camera

Noob9875

They have the wiki site closed unless u are already a member of openpilot . I tried to sign up and got an email from the director of the sight starring that there where members duplicate there members to take the info posted and create fake software they have not approved so u can';t see anything as far as the PDFs or any picture attachments to the site on the pids or anything really u can read the words in the forms but can';t see the things that really matter to do these awesome tunes they are posting about but u can read the theory if u are already familiar with how to setup pids and find ur UOV of ur quad it might help loads but to a newbie who has never done a tune or set up a cc3d good luck is basically what they told me

quadfather

Quote from: Noob9875 on Thursday,October 08, 2015, 17:31:08
They have the wiki site closed unless u are already a member of openpilot . I tried to sign up and got an email from the director of the sight starring that there where members duplicate there members to take the info posted and create fake software they have not approved so u can';t see anything as far as the PDFs or any picture attachments to the site on the pids or anything really u can read the words in the forms but can';t see the things that really matter to do these awesome tunes they are posting about but u can read the theory if u are already familiar with how to setup pids and find ur UOV of ur quad it might help loads but to a newbie who has never done a tune or set up a cc3d good luck is basically what they told me

Say what?

Noob9875

Yea let me find the email and I';ll post it up here

Noob9875

Hi Kris,

I'm afraid we have closed account registrations & are not accepting any new registrations at the moment.

This is due to members from other projects creating fake accounts & trying to use the forum & its PM system as a platform to attack, spam & spread misinformation.

Our forum members don';t appreciate the actions of these other projects & we don';t need the stress & hassle of having to deal with it, especially as this project winds down.

Sorry for any inconvenience this may have caused.

Regards
Ben
forums@openpilot.org

Noob9875

Aww cool deal it told me I couldn';t put the screen shot of the email on the site glad it did

quadfather

There was some drama (again) in the last few months at OpenPilot.  I didn';t know they blocked creation of new accounts.

The Wiki is down because the hosting expired, or so we were told.  But anyone can download GCS from the downloads section.

Noob9875

Yea I was able to download the gcs and the rajin cajin software but as far as being able to have a jump on the fine tuning

Noob9875

Out of there but from what I understand the new tune is suppose to be pretty dead on  so I';ll run it and post here for help if I screw up too bad lol