Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Saturday,May 11, 2024, 03:45:36

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
02 May 2024 08:07:52
Who are most people ??? I think the person you are referring to has put in a lot of effort to keep things moving  :rolleyes:
hoverfly:
01 May 2024 10:16:12
Most people I have spoken to are pizzed off with the yellow peril  flooding the forum,go figure. :whistling:
Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Members
  • Total Members: 8,197
  • Latest: bluebat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,428
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 14
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 23
Total: 23

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

kk2.1 mini losing settings

Started by crash pilot, Thursday,September 17, 2015, 13:30:33

Previous topic - Next topic

crash pilot

Hi all just been to see my mate in Coventry to test fly my robocat properly. Got there and the stupid kk board said acc not calibrated  :-/ so I calibrated it and could not arm the dam thing, no matter what I did it would not arm. Now this started to really p*** me off as I drove 22 miles just to throw this thing in the boot. I tested this out last week for first time and had to tame it down a bit. So I drove home with my a*** in my hands thinking what the bloody ells wrong with this now. I have checked everything receiver test works arming says armed but wont start up. So I went into pid settings and found everything has gone back to standard  :o so going through the rest, I found everything had changed. It was not showing quad or anything so I just set it to quad again props off armed it powered it up all working again now as it should. Now if I leave it two days I bet it will go back to standard again any idea whats going on with this please the mood I am in I will put hammer to it. Only bought it so I could set settings at field I never had this issue on last quad.   

richardg6paj

I know it doesn';t help you much but at least you know that it';s not just you who has this problem.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2201319

crash pilot

I know it doesn';t help you much but at least you know that it';s not just you who has this problem.
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=2201319

Thanks Richard matey I ave stuck mine down with double sided tape as I have before on old quad I now have changed it to another kk see how that goes thank you

Panther

I have had 4 KK boards now (as well as Nazes)
The KKs have been reliable for years but only recently I had a disastrous fault occur in mid-air.
The board is the KK2.1.5 with remote programmer.

I was doing some aerial photography and had been flying for 3 minutes on a new 8 minute battery.
All of a sudden the quad dived to one side and crashed destroying my gimbal and parts of the quad.

When I plugged my programmer in to check it, the gyro bubble was off to the side and not centered like it should have been. The quad thought that it was tipped over and tried to correct itself. The ACC bubble was spot on.
I reprogrammed it after I repaired it and it has been flying perfectly since. (3 flights)

I am lost for an explanation. I am using Stevis 1.17S1 (from memory) I always found it and 1.18S1 to work very well.