Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Saturday,May 11, 2024, 04:08:56

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
02 May 2024 08:07:52
Who are most people ??? I think the person you are referring to has put in a lot of effort to keep things moving  :rolleyes:
hoverfly:
01 May 2024 10:16:12
Most people I have spoken to are pizzed off with the yellow peril  flooding the forum,go figure. :whistling:
Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Members
  • Total Members: 8,197
  • Latest: bluebat
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,428
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 14
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 29
Total: 29

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

5.8GHz VTX Channel Switch Charts

Started by PropsToYou, Wednesday,August 12, 2015, 11:38:59

Previous topic - Next topic

PropsToYou

I just found these charts listing channel switch positions for a wide variety of VTXs. Thought they may be useful:

DIY 32ch 600mw / EACHINE ET200 / EACHINE ET600:

Boscam TS351 200mw / Boscam TS353 400mw:

GT Power 8ch 250mw:

TBS Unify 32ch 200mw:

UBAD (Hawkeye) 32ch 200mw / UBAD (Hawkeye) 32ch 600mw:

TS832 32ch 600mw / Immersion RC/FatShark 250mw & 600mw:

Aomway/Skyzone 200mw/600m TS5823/TS5828:

An alternative Skyzone TS5823 chart has also been submitted(There may be variations in models).

FT952 32ch 200mw:

TBS Greenhorn 25mw / TBS BOSS 500mw / Lumenier TX5F25 Mini 25mw / FT951 22ch 25mw:

DJI Inspire 2 X5s
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
GEPRC CineLog20
iFlight Nazgul 5 HD
iFlight Nazgul Evoque F6D V2
iFlight Chimera 7 HD
QAV-Pro Whoop 5
----------------

Portfolio Site: \www.JoshForwood.co.uk
Online Store: \www.ByteTech.co.uk

davethepitch

Hi PropsToYou

This information has come at a good time for me as it was on my things to do list.  ~~

Dave

PropsToYou

Quote from: davethepitch on Wednesday,August 12, 2015, 11:42:32
Hi PropsToYou

This information has come at a good time for me as it was on my things to do list.  ~~

Dave
I';m just the messenger but glad it helps :)
DJI Inspire 2 X5s
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
GEPRC CineLog20
iFlight Nazgul 5 HD
iFlight Chimera 7 HD
QAV-Pro Whoop 5
----------------

ched

I try :-)

PropsToYou

No worries. If it does get stickied, if anyone posts any more below I';ll add them to the main post at the top.  :smiley:
DJI Inspire 2 X5s
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
GEPRC CineLog20
iFlight Nazgul 5 HD
iFlight Chimera 7 HD
QAV-Pro Whoop 5
----------------

davethepitch

Quote from: PropsToYou on Wednesday,August 12, 2015, 11:43:21
I';m just the messenger but glad it helps :)

You are not the messenger mate you are the one who actually did something about it instead of just thinking about it like me.

And I am waiting for an EACHINE ET200 and camera to arrive.

teslahed

I';ve made it sticky as this is good for reference and I expect to find it useful in the future myself  :smiley:

One circlip short of a quadcopter.
 1 lobe short of an antenna.

davethepitch

Quote from: teslahed on Wednesday,August 12, 2015, 12:06:39
I';ve made it sticky as this is good for reference and I expect to find it useful in the future myself  :smiley:

Thanks teslahead as sometimes it is the simple things in life like this thread that make a big difference to others.  ~~

Dave

PropsToYou

Quote from: teslahed on Wednesday,August 12, 2015, 12:06:39
Thanks Buddy :)
DJI Inspire 2 X5s
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
GEPRC CineLog20
iFlight Nazgul 5 HD
iFlight Chimera 7 HD
QAV-Pro Whoop 5
----------------

Soler

As I was just finding a VTX issue I have I was just looking at my manual when I saw this post, 

For the Skyzone TS5823  there is a difference to manual I have....

I have attached it for comparison

PropsToYou

Quote from: Soler on Wednesday,August 12, 2015, 14:38:26
As I was just finding a VTX issue I have I was just looking at my manual when I saw this post, 

For the Skyzone TS5823  there is a difference to manual I have....

I have attached it for comparison

Thanks Soler, I';ve added it to the main post as an alternative. I';m guessing there are variations in the models they have released though if someone does have more information on this, pop it my way.
DJI Inspire 2 X5s
DJI Mavic 2 Pro
GEPRC CineLog20
iFlight Nazgul 5 HD
iFlight Chimera 7 HD
QAV-Pro Whoop 5
----------------

Revs

Painless360 just posted this vid explaining the different bands, their corresponding frequencies and how FatShark';s Raceband fits in...

http://youtu.be/R1rOrbfWk74

Revs

Oops, bad post, nothing to see here..

QuackingPlums

Great video - I hope this helps to make it clear to everybody why only supporting a single band is going to be a problem as we move to larger races.

For what it';s worth, this printable frequency chart is what I have been using for running events since the summer (Little Harlington, Formula FPV, Rotor-Racing) and shows the same thing in the left hand column, albeit with slightly easier to distinguish colours! :laugh:

The right hand column shows the actual frequencies that we have been using (which incidentally, we also used at Nationals). For 4-pilot races this scheme is perfect because it can accommodate any combination of Fatshark and Boscam pilots whilst maintaining 40MHz separation.

As we move towards 8-pilot races we will be asking that racers have support for at least both Fatshark and Boscam (i.e. a 32ch or more VTx). If you are buying a new VTx anyway then it makes sense to get a 40ch "Raceband ready" one, which will just be easier once everybody has them as it avoids having to switch between ';bands'; at all.

Revs

Cheers bud, but I';m getting a error with that link

';Access denied.
You have accessed a location on this server that is not available.
You may need to Sign in to your account to access this page.';

QuackingPlums

Quote from: Revs on Tuesday,November 10, 2015, 17:54:31
Cheers bud, but I';m getting a error with that link

';Access denied.
You have accessed a location on this server that is not available.
You may need to Sign in to your account to access this page.';

Weird. Does this one work?
They both work from an incognito window for me so I assumed they would for anybody without a login.

trebor

Good thread this, I`m a bit wiser for it !!

Bad Raven

Quote from: QuackingPlums on Tuesday,November 10, 2015, 17:18:23
If you are buying a new VTx anyway then it makes sense to get a 40ch "Raceband ready" one, which will just be easier once everybody has them as it avoids having to switch between ';bands'; at all.

However, of the eight Race Band Channels, only four seem to be within the UK legal band?

QuackingPlums

Quote from: Bad Raven on Saturday,March 05, 2016, 21:57:43
However, of the eight Race Band Channels, only four seem to be within the UK legal band?

The UK legal 5.8GHz band for airborne video cameras is 5725GHz to 5857GHz, which is a bandwidth of only 150MHz. If you want 40MHz separation (empirical testing shows that interference increases dramatically at separations of less than 35MHz) then you';ll struggle with more than 4 pilots in the air regardless of which of the A, B, E, F or R ';bands'; you choose.

Removing this restriction is precisely the kind of thing that a representative body for FPV racing should be lobbying for with OFCOM on our behalf, because at the low output power and close proximity in which racing takes place the actual impact to other spectrum users is minimal. With the current fracturing within the community however I just don';t see that happening.  :(

Separate