Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Wednesday,June 26, 2019, 22:53:34

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

shawdreamer:
26 Jun 2019 14:10:18
is it shady?

I heard he was back....

he was back...

he was back...

he was back....

Na na na
Bad Raven:
25 Jun 2019 19:10:38
Do we know you??   :laugh: ;) :laugh: ;)
ched999uk:
22 Jun 2019 14:56:09
who??  :laugh:
Slayer23:
22 Jun 2019 11:48:18
guess whos back
 :laugh: :laugh:
atomiclama:
18 Jun 2019 10:41:40
Luckily wasn't that far out and managed to bring it back LOS  :sweating: So now need to coat the reset of my kit. :laugh:
atomiclama:
18 Jun 2019 10:40:51
Stuff it, yesterday I was going to fly rain or no rain, guess what it was raining, still went out. Quad is all conformal coated so I thought lets give it ago. Quad was fine VRX strapped to the top of me goggles wasn't Didn't think to coat that.
Bad Raven:
12 Jun 2019 19:43:40
You didn't break rules, its just difficult to follow lengthy posts here, better in a proper thread.
ChrisKz:
12 Jun 2019 18:43:54
Thanks Ched ... BR . sorry if I broke rules
ched999uk:
12 Jun 2019 18:41:18
Cheers BR
Bad Raven:
12 Jun 2019 18:39:58
Shout box not ideal for discussions!  BMFA affiliated clubs do not HAVE to force achievement tests no more than they HAVE to allow any specific type of model. There are plane only, there are Heli only, etc.
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 196019
  • Total Topics: 19719
  • Online Today: 56
  • Online Ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 28
Total: 28

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Props Where to buy UK shop

Started by Toolman, Monday,July 16, 2012, 15:36:10

Previous topic - Next topic

Toolman

Could anyone recommend an online shop (UK) that sells multirotor props 10-3.8 or 10-4.5 in flouro colours clockwise & anticlockwise types.
Thanks

Tim.

MadMax

Toolman

Thanks I have seen the ones on the uavshop, but I put off by some of them being carbon filled & some glass filled. Don't want to mix the types. They do have Green & orange, not my first choice of colours but might work well!

Tim.

teslahed

I would be interested to hear about the relative performance of glass vs carbon props from anyone who's flown with both.

My current quad is flying with 8 inch cheap plastic props - i might have to get some better quality ones once I've got everything else working right.

I'm also interested to try out the RCTimer carbon fibre props;

http://www.rctimer.com/index.php?gOo=goods_details.dwt&goodsid=768&productname=

No idea if they are any good or not though.
One circlip short of a quadcopter.
 1 lobe short of an antenna.

Gaza07

I get my plastic props from Rctimer they do a bulk pack 12 x pairs at a good price  ~~
Ive never tried the more expensive carbon props not sure I will  :-/

Toolman

In the I have ordered from a online shop called Unmannedtechshop as they have lots of colours of 8" & 10" props in stock.

www.unmannedtechshop.co.uk

Not tried them before, will post update if service is good!

Tim.

Gaza07

Thanks for the link Toolman, although I had already added them to the links section here http://www.multi-rotor.co.uk/index.php?action=links;cat=4 I hadnt checked if they were good for props or not  :embarrassed

Toolman

I hadn't noticed the links section, Have to say this is a nicely set up forum.

Found my order from Unmannedtechshop was had arrived this morning (at work front desk) so that's next day delivery.
My order was correct, so I would definitely recommend them.

Tim.

Gaza07

Glad to hear your order turned up and was correct, I think you can rate a retailer in the links section its worth using when the retailer gives such a good service  ~~

shyfx003

I get most of mine from www.electricwingman.co.uk..Has a good range of props for multi's including Graupners which is all i will put on mine now..
Shipping is fast,i do opt for a text message saying they have been dispatched.