Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,April 19, 2024, 10:57:22

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Bad Raven:
01 Dec 2023 06:59:57
New Simulator Section started!   :beer2:
Bad Raven:
17 Jun 2023 06:52:23
Yes, smaller, same as lots of things as time passes.
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,425
  • Total Topics: 20,260
  • Online today: 23
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 25
Total: 25

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

What did the postman bring today?

Started by PaulJC, Wednesday,May 27, 2015, 16:08:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Saleem

Didnt realise when i made the post that runcam had a mini version,the mini dosnt suffer same prob i think as the original split.

V2 board sold seperate on banggood,think its like £30ish,its pretty much same camera and ribbon cable from what i see.mine broke after maybe 6 times opening,wish i had listened to the reviews,the v2 is better simply because the sd card slot is a pop in/out.
:smiley:

apollo7

The caring Hermes courier called today......

Volantex Ranger 1600/2000, Ranger 1200 G2, Phoenix S 1600 AR900 Miniskyhunter, ZOHD Dart 635 and a few 680 batwings plus old faithful C1 chaser and a lot of eagletree guardians

hoverfly

Shouldn't that be herpes  carrier.….. :whistling:

P.s what's in the small furries cages.. :smiley:
Reptile folder , alien 500 , F/ Shark Attitudes,
 .Tarot 650, Air-rio Kinetic.. DX9  Various wings and planks.. Taranis x9D+..Mavic..Armattan.. Chameleion...
Massive over draught.....

Biffa

Quote from: apollo7 on Friday,January 26, 2018, 21:01:57
The caring Hermes courier called today......

At least it looks like the foam is in one piece ~~ :rolleyes:
Steve

apollo7

Quote from: hoverfly on Friday,January 26, 2018, 21:44:39
Shouldn't that be herpes  carrier.….. :whistling:

P.s what's in the small furries cages.. :smiley:
Yes Herpes courier, they really are a pain...........cages have Olaf and Yuri, our pet guinea pigs, they over winter indoors, olaf is old and dont think he could handle a winter outdoors, and not fair to bring him in and not yuri
Volantex Ranger 1600/2000, Ranger 1200 G2, Phoenix S 1600 AR900 Miniskyhunter, ZOHD Dart 635 and a few 680 batwings plus old faithful C1 chaser and a lot of eagletree guardians

apollo7

Quote from: Biffa on Friday,January 26, 2018, 22:05:38
At least it looks like the foam is in one piece ~~ :rolleyes:

Yep the contents are okay, and this plane can take a heck of a beating

Biffa

Quote from: apollo7 on Friday,January 26, 2018, 22:07:30
Yep the contents are okay, and this plane can take a heck of a beating

What is it out of curiosity?
Steve

apollo7

Biffa

Steve

Bad Raven

Quote from: Biffa on Saturday,January 27, 2018, 19:55:58
It would need a motor to fly here :rolleyes:

Not so..............

Sharpenhoe Clappers
Deacon Hill
Warden Hill

AND......................

Ivinghoe Beacon

and that is without driving out of the county.

sh0wtime

bit of a rubbish haul today.... just a couple of bottles of threadlock  :sleep:
In for a penny, In for a Grand!

Reman

I got a couple of these right angle micro USB cables today.....

Might not seem that impressive, But whenever I charge my FT-i10 or TGY-i10 I get worried about the possibility of them falling over and snapping off the (Apparently) weak micro USB port. The problem is that the charging port's smack bang in the middle of the rear cover and faces straight out, So if it falls over, most cables will hit the desk first and transfer the force into trying to twist the micro USB socket of the little daughter board...... These cables alleviate that problem....

I can now lay my TX's down to charge them. :)

Just wish I could have got them in a length longer than 10". No real issue though, When needed they'll be getting plugged into a powered USB hub/charger sitting on the desk anyway (And I've got a few spare male to female USB extension cables kicking about if that becomes necessary).

In case it's useful to anyone, Here's a link to them... www.banggood.com/Bakeey-90-Degree-Micro-USB-Fast-Charging-Cable-25cm-For-Xiaomi-Redmi-Note-4-4X-Samsung-S7-S6-Edge-p-1253773.html
I need a pay rise........ Though I'd settle for a reduction in the amount of hours I need to work to get the same money.

Bad Raven

Quote from: Reman on Wednesday,January 31, 2018, 21:55:37
I got a couple of these right angle micro USB cables today.....

Having had the prob with Taranis, and even worse two Horus for the past near year (Heck time flies!), I found that tiny right angle female to male micro USB adapters are available, and then you can use any length USB cable.

Biffa

I'm planning ahead and buying various spares for the inevitable Devil 380 crash(s). Although if in desperate need I could buy Goblin 380 parts from over here but I'd rather not pay for the brand name.

Also on the slow boat from China is a 420 stretch kit and a complete new fuse and tail boom.
Steve

shawdreamer

this....

cos Im sick to feck of seeing the missus gaming pc glowing away in the corner due to the fact she didnt want to change the god awful stock case for something with better cooling options.

for some bizarre reason she assumes its perfectly ok to be able to fry an egg with a graphics cards exhaust port :rolleyes:
550 custom H-copter (redesigned)
zmr250
gLowRider250
SlimBuild250
zmrReaper250
250 Twinboard
Project Sparkie
[url="https://www.thingiverse.com/shawdreamer/designs"]https://www.thingiverse.com/shawdreamer/designs[/url]

Rustydiver

A little toy to play with.  ::)

Gavster29

The start of my new project!

16awg wire and XT30s I've put them up against my XT90 in the photo as a size comparison!

Sent from my TA-1033 using Tapatalk

ched

A 12v 10A mains PSU. Been wanting one for a while to power my lipo charger as the old psu is a bit bulky.
Had an urgent need to re-pressurise an accumulator. Foot pump didn't have long enough hose to reach and no way to power 12v car compressor! So bought a 12v 10Amp supply with a cigarette lighter socket on.
Powered the compressor great. Accumulator all pressurised and running again  ::)
Just ordered a few XT60 connectors to convert it to a psu for my lipo charger  ::)

Not bad at all for less than £15 from Amazon here: 12v 10A mains PSU
I try :-)

mo_miah

pack of battery straps, no more using electrical tape to hold my batteries down :)

Gavster29

Another piece of the puzzle! This thing is tiny

Saleem

Tat tat and even more tat!

But i couldnt help but notice the advert for mature women who always say yes,picture of woman with bannister knob stuck up her jacksy!
:laugh:

Biffa

Steve

Gavster29

Today's goodies!

Bad Raven

A red card with scrawly writing inviting me to the sorting office.................    :lipsrsealed

shawdreamer

Quote from: Bad Raven on Wednesday,February 07, 2018, 18:54:49
A red card with scrawly writing inviting me to the sorting office.................    :lipsrsealed

YAY party at the sorting office

<gets pillow and blanket...curls up at front door to wait for his invite>
550 custom H-copter (redesigned)
zmr250
gLowRider250
SlimBuild250
zmrReaper250
250 Twinboard
Project Sparkie
[url="https://www.thingiverse.com/shawdreamer/designs"]https://www.thingiverse.com/shawdreamer/designs[/url]

Bad Raven

Quote from: shawdreamer on Wednesday,February 07, 2018, 19:18:06
YAY party at the sorting office

<gets pillow and blanket...curls up at front door to wait for his invite>

Long as its not an invite to a customs charge..................................  :crossfingers:

Biffa

Quote from: Bad Raven on Wednesday,February 07, 2018, 20:52:48
Long as its not an invite to a customs charge..................................  :crossfingers:

Only ever been hit with one of those when I ordered two Trex kits together and had them shipped EMS.

I am always like this :frantic: when I order anything of a decent size/weight from overseas!
Steve

Biffa

Canopy and tail boom for the Devil  :cool:
Steve

Saleem

My first t-motors!f60 and a frame to stick em on.

:smiley:

Bad Raven

Eachine EV100 Goggles (in latest iteration form)

Now I love FPV headsets, the bigger the screen the better. Have three, all custom modified from commercial product.  I have used top of the range Fat Sharks, didn't think much of them.

However, running the school club I do I have to go on and off FPV so many times a session using my preferred headset(s) was very inconvenient, difficult to operate one handed and too heavy to stay up on forehead easily.

SO, despite the mixed reviews, I ordered the EV100. With VIP5 and points I paid under £70.  Have to say I'm pleasantly surprised. Yes, after the big headsets its like looking down binoculars the wrong way, but the image is sharp and quite usable and I quite quickly adapted OK.

What I was really surprised by was the reception quality when flown with the Inductrix FPV+ around my all brick walled house, and this with the supplied and usually rubbish rubber duck aerials. Even through TWO brick walls, one being double depth stretcher bond.  :blink

I'm not in any way suggesting these are a main use contender, but they are way better than I expected and will be very useful at school and when setting up equipment for quick grab and use.