Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,April 26, 2024, 22:27:09

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Members
  • Total Members: 8,195
  • Latest: lokloks
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,427
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 24
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 17
Total: 17

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

What did the postman bring today?

Started by PaulJC, Wednesday,May 27, 2015, 16:08:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Andy7

Taranis QX7 (white) and XSRF4PO FC - thanks to Mrs Andy. I had a quick feel of those lovely gimbles before it gets snatched away and wrapped up.  :wack0
ZMR200 | EMAX 2206 2300kv | XSRF4PO(BF) | FatShark Dom V3 | Spedix ES25 | 4S 1300mAh | 5045x3 PC HQ Props | FrSky QX7.
Hubsan X4 107 V2
YouTube: [url="//www.youtube.com/user/AndySevern7"]www.youtube.com/user/AndySevern7[/url]

Bad Raven

Quote from: Andy7 on Wednesday,November 22, 2017, 14:20:33
thanks to Mrs Andy I had a quick feel of those lovely gimbles   :wack0

Too much information...................    ::)

JeremyE

Quote from: nate80 on Thursday,November 16, 2017, 12:16:48
Congrats!  That's a bit of a good deal.   ~~  I thought I saw that deal mentioned somewhere.  Back up to full price now.  Maybe they'll be back down for Black Friday.

Mine is still in it's packaging, just in case it goes cheaper on black friday :)

shawdreamer

This little puppy...

Afro 20amp aio pdb,esc, cc3d.  Lights up like a flippin xmas tree when powered, along with the standard cc3d status lights each onboard esc has its own set of status lights....nearly gave me a epileptic fit when I plugged it in (put a stock cc3d alongside it to show how compact it is), only foreseeable downside (though in a sorta good way) is that the entire boards had a protective coating put on it, which means its gonna be a pig to get good solder joints when it comes to direct soldering the motors to the board even if I spend some proper time cleaning the solder points :hmm:

itll be going into the latest version of my Sparkie design...

all seem good with it as far as I can make out....and all for £7odd and thats from the UK warehouse too! :frantic:

then on the flipside these turned up from chinaland...

£3 each in the BG black friday sale

for good reason too...... their cack!, 1 refuses to maintain a solid signal while the other randomly looses binding with my turnigy evo, theyll be gettin binned and Ill use some proper non-cheapo clone Fs-A8s's from HK for the new sparkies

now I just need two more Afro aoi boards, my 3 different transparent ABS filament reals, and the receivers to turn up and Ill have three of my new sparkie designs ready for the lads on boxing day, I can see us dissappearing for quite some time once when we get them down the woods ::)
550 custom H-copter (redesigned)
zmr250
gLowRider250
SlimBuild250
zmrReaper250
250 Twinboard
Project Sparkie
[url="https://www.thingiverse.com/shawdreamer/designs"]https://www.thingiverse.com/shawdreamer/designs[/url]

sh0wtime

Just a load of props today.
After watching the guys in the multi storey in Fareham the other night i've come to the conclusion i'll be using lots of props  :whistling:
In for a penny, In for a Grand!

apollo7

He brought my phantom motor plates, actually he brought them a couple of days back but only got round to fitting them this eve,hoping to fly early in the morning and film the snow covered land

ebay photo hosting

Volantex Ranger 1600/2000, Ranger 1200 G2, Phoenix S 1600 AR900 Miniskyhunter, ZOHD Dart 635 and a few 680 batwings plus old faithful C1 chaser and a lot of eagletree guardians

iRobot

Quote from: apollo7 on Friday,November 24, 2017, 19:36:27
He brought my phantom motor plates, actually he brought them a couple of days back but only got round to fitting them this eve,hoping to fly early in the morning and film the snow covered land

ebay photo hosting

Very neat  ~~
[url="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R_7Sn4nN_c3CySDiinSdw"]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R_7Sn4nN_c3CySDiinSdw[/url]

Bad Raven

Some servo leads.................boring......................

and......................

Though how they put a shutter in there the size of the globe escapes me......................

Bad Raven

And having a snail as a logo seems to be missing the point of calling it "Turbo"??   :laugh:

iRobot

He brought me a 3s 1500 Lipo, and a cheapo 2-3 cell charger.
:smiley:
[url="https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R_7Sn4nN_c3CySDiinSdw"]https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7R_7Sn4nN_c3CySDiinSdw[/url]

Biffa

A unicorn type Fingerling for my daughter, although two days ago I bought a Father Christmas nano quad for the other daughter  :rolleyes:
Steve

Bajadre

Quote from: Biffa on Thursday,November 30, 2017, 19:14:48
A unicorn type Fingerling for my daughter, although two days ago he brought a Father Christmas nano quad for the other daughter  :rolleyes:

is it the one with the xmas music mate lol  :laugh:
Emax nighthawk 280,Emax x4,Blade 350qx3,dx6 (gen2),fatshark doms v2.

Biffa

Quote from: Bajadre on Friday,December 01, 2017, 02:13:32
is it the one with the xmas music mate lol  :laugh:

Yes :laugh: I have a little nano thing along with my son (although ours don't play annoying festive tunes) if she can pick it up I shall get all three whizzing around the tree  :wack0
Steve

apollo7

More a case of what the postman did not bring, nothing, zip, nada....but i got a tx to say parcel farce tried to deliver my latest hobbyking order and that a sorry card has been left....but no card left, sounds like PF did not even call at the house
Volantex Ranger 1600/2000, Ranger 1200 G2, Phoenix S 1600 AR900 Miniskyhunter, ZOHD Dart 635 and a few 680 batwings plus old faithful C1 chaser and a lot of eagletree guardians

atomiclama

Wasdale X, Ow that hurt

Bajadre

Bad Raven

Saleem

Reman

According to the Royal mail tracker page, They've put my latest package of cheap tat from TomTop safely in my Post Office box....... Erm..... I've never actually HAD a Post Office box ?!?!
I need a pay rise........ Though I'd settle for a reduction in the amount of hours I need to work to get the same money.

Andy7

Um.... two Cheerson Mini FPV drones.
Foxed me for a while as I hadn't ordered them. It even crossed my mind that they might be promotional / sponsorship. Traced the return address to a warehouse near Heathrow and the tracking number matched the one for Josh's QX7. Looks like BangGood sent the wrong thing  :shrug:

Asked them to resend. Wonder if they'll send a courier for the drones? If not, then bonus pressies for the boys  ~~
ZMR200 | EMAX 2206 2300kv | XSRF4PO(BF) | FatShark Dom V3 | Spedix ES25 | 4S 1300mAh | 5045x3 PC HQ Props | FrSky QX7.
Hubsan X4 107 V2
YouTube: [url="//www.youtube.com/user/AndySevern7"]www.youtube.com/user/AndySevern7[/url]

shawdreamer

a sheet of .5mm double twil weaved carbon fibre for my project sparkie design.
zmr250
gLowRider250
SlimBuild250
zmrReaper250
250 Twinboard
Project Sparkie
[url="https://www.thingiverse.com/shawdreamer/designs"]https://www.thingiverse.com/shawdreamer/designs[/url]

t0m541

For me...Nothing, 2 weeks of waiting and watching the same RM tracking message of "unable to confirm the status of your item"
According to the tracker the package was scanned into Heathrow but now it's vanished.
Banggood have asked me to wait till next weekend before they will start investigating, but not holding out any hope of it arriving.
Just hope they will either refund or resend the stuff.
Looks like the hex will have to wait till next year before getting built.

Saleem

Quote from: t0m541 on Sunday,December 10, 2017, 12:37:41
For me...Nothing, 2 weeks of waiting and watching the same RM tracking message of "unable to confirm the status of your item"
According to the tracker the package was scanned into Heathrow but now it's vanished.
Banggood have asked me to wait till next weekend before they will start investigating, but not holding out any hope of it arriving.
Just hope they will either refund or resend the stuff.
Looks like the hex will have to wait till next year before getting built.

Banggood packages can take up to and sometimes longer than 10 days to be delivered after entering uk,its happened to me numerous times,so your not an odd one out.
:smiley:

shawdreamer

could be worse..... you could have ordered from Gearbest.

slow boat from china?

more like a peddle boat from mars :rolleyes:
zmr250
gLowRider250
SlimBuild250
zmrReaper250
250 Twinboard
Project Sparkie

Bad Raven

Quote from: shawdreamer on Sunday,December 10, 2017, 22:24:21
could be worse..... you could have ordered from Gearbest.

slow boat from china?

more like a peddle boat from mars :rolleyes:

Look on the bright side, from experience, the longer you wait once an item hits the UK, it seems (contrary to logic) that the less likely to get customs charged you are.

Bad Raven

Some more translucent Hula Hoops for internal racing!

Got to put the LED light strings in them and make the bases.I make these from weighted square drain pipe fittings that also house the battery boxes/switches today. These allow the hoop to rotate if hit really hard, saving the quad at the expense of having to reset them.

nate80

A bashed up box of DJI Goggles. They'd been sent as is, without any protective packaging at all, via Parcelforce.  :rolleyes: Looking forward to giving these a go on Christmas day when I 'hope' a certain selfie drone will be under the tree!

[attachment id=0 msg=203453]

Bajadre

sounds like your gonna be grinning xmas day then nate  :beer2:

nate80

Quote from: Bajadre on Tuesday,December 12, 2017, 18:10:42
sounds like your gonna be grinning xmas day then nate  :beer2:

Cheers Baj. Im trying not to get too excited as my misses says she hasn't brought me anything for chrimbo this year (been too naughty, apparently  :evil ).  I'm just hoping the dji purchase showing on the joint credit card statement proves otherwise!   :crossfingers:  :laugh: 

Can't believe it's only a week and a few days away now. Decembers flown by. Actually, 2017's flown by!

hoverfly

Quote from: nate80 on Wednesday,December 13, 2017, 00:50:28
Cheers Baj. Im trying not to get too excited as my misses says she hasn't brought me anything for chrimbo this year (been too naughty, apparently  :evil ).  I'm just hoping the dji purchase showing on the joint credit card statement proves otherwise!   :crossfing!

Don't panic i'm sure you will love the spare usb lead and bumper sticker. :laugh:
Reptile folder , alien 500 , F/ Shark Attitudes,
 .Tarot 650, Air-rio Kinetic.. DX9  Various wings and planks.. Taranis x9D+..Mavic..Armattan.. Chameleion...
Massive over draught.....