Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Saturday,April 20, 2024, 04:54:12

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Bad Raven:
01 Dec 2023 06:59:57
New Simulator Section started!   :beer2:
Bad Raven:
17 Jun 2023 06:52:23
Yes, smaller, same as lots of things as time passes.
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,425
  • Total Topics: 20,260
  • Online today: 22
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 23
Total: 23

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

What did the postman bring today?

Started by PaulJC, Wednesday,May 27, 2015, 16:08:51

Previous topic - Next topic

PaulJC

As the title says "What parts did the postie bring you today?"

This always seems to be a popular one on forums, so "What did you postman deliver for YOU today?"

I';ll kick it off with what i got...

3 x 6S 10000Mah Multistars for ';the ****** thing that refuses to fly straight';...

Some 250 spares from Phil (Makeitbuildit) which also arrived with a load of other props from china...

Revs

Was hoping my 6600 4s 10c';s would turn up today (ordered over the weekend) but I only got the dispatch email this morning. Fingers crossed for tomorrow :smiley: I suspect they';ve had a rush on lipo';s since they got some stock.

DRKX

3 x 1300 3s  ::)

A modest order but happy!
(only problem is I got them delivered to work, now I';ve got to get ';em home)

Kellarly

A British made late 19th century Indian cavalry sabre with regimental markings...

Oh wait wrong forum...

Nothing but the lipos are coming tomorrow!
Tiny Whoop (6mm, 7mm)
Babyhawk-R 2.5
QAV 180
Bantam Boxer 210

annikk.exe

kilby

Not much kit, but what I have I like
Armattan Tilt 2, Morphite 180, Quark 150, Decapitated NanoQX
Taranis+

davethepitch

NorcoT

My Emax 250 combo kit from phil at makeitbuildit :) and collection of bits for the build.

quadfather

-rw-rw-rw-  –  The Number of the Beast

Rommie

Check out RCmungo - new site just getting ready to be launched for all your RC needs
Bit like ebay but for RC
rcmungo320x200.png" border="0

kilby

Taranis+

quadfather

Quote from: kilby on Wednesday,May 27, 2015, 20:30:34
22 channel, that';s a strange number

Yeah, 2x seven channel bands and one eight channel band.  Not sure why.  :shrug:
-rw-rw-rw-  –  The Number of the Beast

Rustydiver

I wouldn';t know I';m in Italy at the moment but sure the nice man have taken back a few gimbal motors and other bits n bobs back to the post office to look after for me but in the meantime here';s the view I have to look out on.

Sweet Pickle

Got my "unbreakable" props today. Not bad. Paid the extra $2 for expedited shipping and they were here in 10 days.
Well packaged and wrapped in a big cardboard box, if they are as unbreakable as they claim to be then they should have just slapped them in an envelope. :laugh:

Have to say they look very weedy, I';ll be very impressed if they can hold their own.
Not entirely sure I was thinking of when I ordered, seem to have 6 pairs when I swear I wanted 10. :-/ Losing the marbles i think.

PaulJC

I would hope that everyone else got theirs today so i don';t feel guilty posting this...

tupoar

My batts are scheduled to arrive today. However, these turned up..

[attach=1]

Just conducting some basic thrust tests and will post the results later.
A new way of buying and selling RC Gear.

[url="//www.rcmungo.com"]www.rcmungo.com[/url]

Craft: RE Decker 180, RE X1, HK Thorax, Hubsan X4, Q4
FC: Naze32, Flip32, Sparky, CC3D, SP Racing F3
VRX: RCD T-Box - 40 Channel Diversity

Revs

Quote from: tupoar on Thursday,May 28, 2015, 12:38:50
Just conducting some basic thrust tests and will post the results later.

How much and where from, Tup? They look a lot like the Sunnysky 2204';s, but not exactly the same..

arturios

Yesterday the postie brought me a packet of tactile switches and a 1300mah nano-tech battery.
Today, nada... still no unbreakable props... the git!

kilby

Quote from: arturios on Thursday,May 28, 2015, 13:13:49
Yesterday the postie brought me a packet of tactile switches and a 1300mah nano-tech battery.
Today, nada... still no unbreakable props... the git!

I think he is cheating on you
Taranis+

tupoar

Quote from: Revs on Thursday,May 28, 2015, 12:59:09
How much and where from, Tup? They look a lot like the Sunnysky 2204';s, but not exactly the same..

I';m going to do a post and all will be revealed.
A new way of buying and selling RC Gear.

[url="//www.rcmungo.com"]www.rcmungo.com[/url]

Craft: RE Decker 180, RE X1, HK Thorax, Hubsan X4, Q4
FC: Naze32, Flip32, Sparky, CC3D, SP Racing F3
VRX: RCD T-Box - 40 Channel Diversity

arturios

Oh I see... go shopping and postie turns up with some 10" Gemfans... still a git though!

Tango21Delta

When the planets align, DPD, Parcelforce and the Royal Mail all arrive at the same time when someone is in to sign for the parcels. Turnigy TX cases, LIPO';s for the 250';s, new Hexagon HotEnd for the Fabrikator 3d (Turnigy one stripped the threads on the PEEK tube as a result of a clogged nozzle mid print), Rainbow pack of PLA and 1kg each of PLA & ABS from 3D Filaments Ireland.
[attach=1]
Not as good as I once was, but as good once as I ever was

Stalker

I had a set of T Motors MN2204 2300KV from HobbyRC delivered today, along with a Mobius C lens from Banggood, to replace the one that packed in the other day.

Kellarly

LIPOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOS!!!!  :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:
Tiny Whoop (6mm, 7mm)
Babyhawk-R 2.5
QAV 180
Bantam Boxer 210

Panther

The last two weeks I am getting regular parcels. It is getting VERY difficult to hide them from my wife.
Made her feel good yesterday as SHE got a parcel...
Seriously though, some of us around here have taken an interest in indoor flying. We haven';t started yet and at present we are all buying up micro servos, 10 gram motors, 10 amp ESCs and micro RXs.
Plus tons of other nick nacks.
So far these ';çheap'; indoor fliers have cost me over $230 in the last week and a half.   :o  ::)
Thought I might get my wife one of these so she can join us.  http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-H8-Mini-Headless-Mode-2_4G-4CH-6-Axis-RC-Quadcopter-RTF-p-975808.html

Revs

Finally! Only took 6 bloody days to get here from HKUK..

[attachimg=1]

Sweet Pickle

Quote from: Panther on Thursday,May 28, 2015, 23:25:49
The last two weeks I am getting regular parcels. It is getting VERY difficult to hide them from my wife.
Made her feel good yesterday as SHE got a parcel...
Seriously though, some of us around here have taken an interest in indoor flying. We haven';t started yet and at present we are all buying up micro servos, 10 gram motors, 10 amp ESCs and micro RXs.
Plus tons of other nick nacks.
So far these ';çheap'; indoor fliers have cost me over $230 in the last week and a half.   :o  ::)
Thought I might get my wife one of these so she can join us.  http://www.banggood.com/Eachine-H8-Mini-Headless-Mode-2_4G-4CH-6-Axis-RC-Quadcopter-RTF-p-975808.html

Lol. Sounds like you could use some man counter argument logic. The last time the missus passed comment that I was wasting money on multi number 9 when I rarely fly 1, I simply countered that she had dozens of pairs of jeans and can only wear one. And so ended the conversation.

nub

Point and click.

Monkey see, Monkey do.

Britishguy

usb 3.0 ssd enclosure to stick my unused 64 sata 6 ssd in

all done, works perfect and only £4  ::)