Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Saturday,April 27, 2024, 00:01:06

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
23 Apr 2024 08:09:45
The Domain expires for the forum in 60 days, I'm not going to renew it this time unless I see any activity  :beer2:
Gaza07:
20 Apr 2024 18:02:50
Is there anyone who would like to see this forum stay open ? :shrug:
hoverfly:
17 Apr 2024 17:15:13
 :rolleyes:
Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Members
  • Total Members: 8,195
  • Latest: lokloks
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,427
  • Total Topics: 20,261
  • Online today: 24
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 19
Total: 19

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

CC3D First outing

Started by GdLookinMingeR, Sunday,May 03, 2015, 16:15:39

Previous topic - Next topic

GdLookinMingeR

My first ever experience with the CC3D bought from banggood for a wopping £9.99 with free delivery :beer2:
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/TIYU5edjC64" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Carbon Tricopter with KK2 mini because you have to own a Tri and Falcon Evo FPV (rebuild again) with fatshark 600mw vtx & pz2040 cam. New addition (hidden from the missus!) 250 quad.

Revs

Very good :smiley: looks nice and smooth

robocog

Had my first outing with one yesterday (actually first time with a proper quad)

The software is very well written, made it a doddle to get it setup and get flying without needing much reading of the manual first
Stable enough without any ';tweaks'; for a newbie such as myself :D

Only bit I got wrong was the rearmost props directions
I';m sure I checked it a gazillion times during assembly, but bust 2 full sets before realizing /why/ it was just flipping regardless of how much forward pitch I gave it :D
(I blame someone from shuffling them on the bench when I was tuning the ESC';s!...mind it was to make way to pass me a brew)

I did pop an Veho MUVI on it and video';d it ...but its not that exciting being as I';m a newbie

Regards
Rob

GdLookinMingeR

Quote from: robocog on Sunday,May 03, 2015, 17:21:07
Had my first outing with one yesterday (actually first time with a proper quad)

The software is very well written, made it a doddle to get it setup and get flying without needing much reading of the manual first
Stable enough without any ';tweaks'; for a newbie such as myself :D

Only bit I got wrong was the rearmost props directions
I';m sure I checked it a gazillion times during assembly, but bust 2 full sets before realizing /why/ it was just flipping regardless of how much forward pitch I gave it :D
(I blame someone from shuffling them on the bench when I was tuning the ESC';s!...mind it was to make way to pass me a brew)

I did pop an Veho MUVI on it and video';d it ...but its not that exciting being as I';m a newbie

Regards
Rob
Hardly call my vid exciting, was just a pop out and see if it flys moment. Always good to look back at your footage and see your bloopers lol
Carbon Tricopter with KK2 mini because you have to own a Tri and Falcon Evo FPV (rebuild again) with fatshark 600mw vtx & pz2040 cam. New addition (hidden from the missus!) 250 quad.

kilby

It';s a good method if documenting your progress and also let';s you review any unintended encounters with the ground or other objects.

Eventually you will have footage that you can edit into a progress video.

Here';s one of my favourites http://youtu.be/BA-B6i2L6uE though admittedly I don';t follow his channel for his multirotor stuff
Not much kit, but what I have I like
Armattan Tilt 2, Morphite 180, Quark 150, Decapitated NanoQX
Taranis+

robocog

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSF3ilAyoLM

Not dared do anything beyond hovering with it really

Need more space and awaiting ping pong balls to replace the grass unfriendly spike legs

FPV is the goal...but I may be a way off yet

Regards
Rob