Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Saturday,August 24, 2019, 17:47:54

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Gaza07:
23 Aug 2019 19:26:42
I agree it does look a lot better for some reasom SMF shorten any recent posts display  :rolleyes:
Andy7:
23 Aug 2019 10:29:15
Nice! Looks loads better.  :beer2:
Gaza07:
22 Aug 2019 22:47:32
Sorted mate  ~~
Andy7:
22 Aug 2019 10:27:36
Sure. But basically, all the subjects are getting cut off.
Gaza07:
21 Aug 2019 18:14:54
Can you pm me a screen shot of what you mean
Andy7:
21 Aug 2019 12:15:41
Gaza - can you make the subject line section in the forum topic list wider? It's cutting off the subject field really short.
Andy7:
19 Aug 2019 09:14:20
Good for you!  ~~
DarkButterfly:
18 Aug 2019 19:13:57
Had another negative encounter, it's been a few years since the last one, just an uneducated ******, going on about drones being illegal yada yada yada.    :-/
Still that didn't spoil my flying time, had an absolute blast  ~~
Gaza07:
07 Aug 2019 19:52:01
ooooh mrs jones  :D
hoverfly:
30 Jul 2019 15:26:34
D.B. you tightwad.. :cool:
Members
  • Total Members: 8066
  • Latest: badger1
Stats
  • Total Posts: 196583
  • Total Topics: 19804
  • Online Today: 40
  • Online Ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 1
Guests: 30
Total: 31

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

Printing 3d Forum

Happy Birthday! - 1 Month Flying

Started by bunnygirl80, Saturday,February 09, 2013, 07:54:48

Previous topic - Next topic

bunnygirl80

Well! I';ve now been flying for just over a month and I thought it would be nice to post a video of me from last weekend in Wales. Beleive it or not, the hills just below the impending storm are actually sand dunes! LOL. Enjoy!

! Private video
Always smile because you never know who could be falling in love with it. :) Drone Operator in North Wales. www.aerialworx.co.uk

johnrs

Congrats

Looks like a great video but its showing as private

New to Quads but loving it

My YouTube Channel

Techie-Review

DarrellW

Quote from: johnrs on Saturday,February 09, 2013, 08:20:24
Congrats

Looks like a great video but its showing as private

+1 well done, but vid is showing private.
I think..........I think I am........therefore I am.............I think!

Gaza07

Only a Girl could have a 1 month anniversary or birthday for flying  :rolleyes: also shows as private here to  :shrug:  ::)

mickyt

If someone throw's a stone at you throw a flower at them just remember to throw the pot with it.

bunnygirl80

Private removed!  :frantic:

p.s. Micky... hope we never meet, you look a bit scary! LOL.
Always smile because you never know who could be falling in love with it. :) Drone Operator in North Wales. www.aerialworx.co.uk

Smeagol

Nice vid, wonder where in Wales you were, looks a nice area, all you need now are some eyes onboard to record the scenery.

Nice pic too, unlike micky  :cool:

DarrellW

Nice vid, your fixed wing experience shows - wish I was anywhere near as good!
I think..........I think I am........therefore I am.............I think!

mickyt

Saturday,February 09, 2013, 15:45:08 #8 Last Edit: Saturday,February 09, 2013, 18:42:42 by Gaza07
 :rofl: me scarey  Stef, never lol
If someone throw's a stone at you throw a flower at them just remember to throw the pot with it.

Biffa

Steve

RS

Congrats!
Nice  video  and  beautiful scenery !
I guess it  was  a  bit  cold  to  fly :)

bunnygirl80

Hi guys, thanks for all your kind comments. ::) The film was taken near Moelfre on the Isle of Anglesey in North Wales. It';s an amazing and beautiful part of the world and incidentally where I was born! ;) Yeah it was a really cold day, I only took my gloves off for the flying! Aw! I cant wait until the summer sun!

Despite the poor visibility we';ve had today, I had another superb day flying! Unfortunately, again no video as viz was too bad! I turned up for the first time at another plane club that I';m a member of. I told all the guys that I';d only had the quad since xmas and that I was still learning. They decided that despite helicopters not being welcome at the club that me and my little quad would be ok and shoved me in the corner. So, I took off and hovered for a few seconds in my corner before shooting off and pursuing a plane in circuit. LOL. All the guys soon came over and were notably impressed by the way it could fly like a plane and even keep up with them! LOL.  :rolleyes:

Haa! Haa! Had to be done!  ~~