Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,May 29, 2020, 14:41:32

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

LiamHowe89:
29 May 2020 11:00:54
Banggood fairy for me... tonne of new standoffs  :laugh:
badger1:
27 May 2020 12:12:26
the HobbyKing fairy has been bearing LiPo's   :D
Gaza07:
27 May 2020 01:13:50
You have to say 6 like Eugene off the Preacher   :D
LiamHowe89:
26 May 2020 17:34:23
I see  :hmm:
Bad Raven:
26 May 2020 13:56:11
You have to say "six" with the right accent..........
Andy7:
25 May 2020 23:14:08
We have very high standards here you know.  :cool:
ched:
25 May 2020 19:49:45
:welcome: Liam
LiamHowe89:
25 May 2020 19:05:32
Yes... I'm daft. I can now spell 6. :laugh:
LiamHowe89:
25 May 2020 18:24:33
Guys, new here but am I being daft? I can't post a new post because apparently I don't know how many props a hexcopter has... got to be 6 right? Cheers!
ched:
25 May 2020 13:21:10
Not seen one AtomicLama. Sounds interesting
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 198469
  • Total Topics: 20015
  • Online Today: 28
  • Online Ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 16
Total: 16

Theme Changer

thumbnail

3d - Printworx

Printing 3d Forum

Show us ya bike

Started by Gaza07, Friday,February 01, 2013, 14:40:37

Previous topic - Next topic

Gaza07

Friday,February 01, 2013, 14:40:37 Last Edit: Friday,February 01, 2013, 14:48:45 by Gaza07
Some one had to start it so here it is the bike thread  :rolleyes:  ~~
I don';t have any bikes any more but here';s a pic of the Yamaha Virago I had

[attach=1][attach=2][attach=3]

and my Suzuki GSXR slingshot

[attach=4][attach=5][attach=6]

Gav

ok couple of pics of bikes I have owned

GPz750

Honda Bros 650.  Was a 400 originally but I fitted a 650 lump I bought on ebay for 50 quid.

GSX 750 F (otherwise known as a T-Pot or Baboons Bum)  sorry no pic lol

Couple of Minis I built:  Built an engine for both of them which was a 1340 cc with ported head fast road cam high lift rockers etc.  had a tall differential too so it would cruise at 70 without the engine screaming away.  Raced round Castle Coombe and hammered them up Santa Pod 1/4 mile strip a few times.  Good times!

marckatzenmaier

Bikes from the family, lol
dynam hawksky, Ripmax MX2 v3, Stm FW190, F16profile EDF, HK parkjet, ASK21, bixler 2, blade MQX, quad SM450v2 multiwii, spider quad apm, wltoys v272

Gaza07

I knew some one would post a pic of some scrap iron  :rofl:

mickyt

Friday,February 01, 2013, 17:22:45 #4 Last Edit: Friday,February 01, 2013, 17:30:36 by mickyt
Ok here are a few pics one of the trike I built my dad out of my old 1200 Bandit, one of my widow makers the much loved TL1000R, and one of my Z1000 hooligan machine,
If someone throw's a stone at you throw a flower at them just remember to throw the pot with it.

mickyt

Oh just found this too my  old RSVP Millie tuono another hooligan lol this was a fun bike untill a kind woman knocked me off it  :whistling: lol
If someone throw's a stone at you throw a flower at them just remember to throw the pot with it.

Gav

Gaza07

Very nice maybe we should do a show us ya canoe next    :bounce:

DarrellW

This was the last bike I ever had - the Interstate was nice, it had a slightly softer ride without too much of a compromise on handling, but it did have a few errm foibles!
::)  ::)  :laugh:
I think..........I think I am........therefore I am.............I think!

mickyt

Lol canoe';s oh that can be arranged, but not tonight I';m at work  ~~

maddog7

Just sold the K5 to a pal who pestered me for it, time for a change... Gonna look for a "dame edna everidge" Speed triple I think.

The K5 is the wildest bike I';ve ever ridden, with ridiculous amounts of torque, It once hit a bump in the road and wheelied spontaneously at 120 mph (no exaggeration!)

I probably agree with micky, best bike imho and for my riding style is the 2009-> Fireblade. Genuine 600 handling with power to match the chassis perfectly, sublime.

Still got the Tiger and an R6 track bike.

Gav

I';ve got a couple of kayaks one has a zebra paint job

maddog7

Bought this to pop and stick the motor in a kit car but 11th hour decided against it and used a GSXR1000 motor instead so had to have a go before I sold it,

Like being strapped to a nuke, at times I was merely a passenger. It handled ok but I really didn';t like it.

mickyt

Friday,February 01, 2013, 20:09:13 #13 Last Edit: Friday,February 01, 2013, 20:56:23 by mickyt
I';ve had so many wild bikes I';m a streetfighter fan always have been had all the big gixxers  all have been tuned re cam';d  rebored by far the best fun was always the blade for scratching wheelying and the twisty back roads  ~~

maddog7

Quote from: mickyt on Friday,February 01, 2013, 20:09:13
I';ve had so many wild bikes I';m a streetfighter fan always have been had all the big gixxers  all have been tuned re cam';d  rebored by far the best fun was always the blade for scratching wheelying and the twisty back roads  ~~

I think that probably went without saying fella!  :laugh: Judging by what you';ve owned in the past and what your working on now! :wack0

I was looking for a piccie of my kit car and came across more piccies of bikes than I thought i had, Like yourself I';ve stopped counting.

Will post some more....

maddog7

Some previous bikes n stuff:
[attach=1]

maddog7

maddog7

The none powered variety.
[attach=1]
My newest AM bike, can';t ride it ATM since I bust my shoulder skiing.  :rolleyes:

And the training bike, need to lose the "Homer" outline!

mickyt

We have quite a few petrol heads on here it seems lol ~~

maddog7

I';ve come across many RC';rs who ride, drive fast cars, parachute, ski, board, windsurf, you name it.

I think it';s a sense of adventure thing....

mickyt

Yeah I don';t do much in the extreme sports but I keep busy ish

Gaza07

bigbelly

Again, not of the powered variety...
Walkera 4#3b
HK450 clone
MCPX2
QUAD 450 clone
Hubsan X4
GoPro Black
808#16

Brian

I don';t own a bike :( I do have a bergen and a pair of boots though...

Brian :wack0

mickyt

As requested by Gary :laugh:

mickyt

continued  :laugh:

Brian

AH!! I forgot about my Yak!!

Brian :wack0

mickyt

here is something else I enjoyed

mickyt

part 2 :laugh:

mickyt

nice paddle out there brian, I love paddling in the sea especially when its choppy ~~