Welcome to Multi-Rotor UK. Please login or sign up.

Friday,March 29, 2024, 07:53:14

Login with username, password and session length

Shoutbox

Bad Raven:
26 Mar 2024 08:41:05
 :(
Andy7:
25 Mar 2024 14:49:21
An excess of work and rain.  :thumbdown:
Bad Raven:
23 Mar 2024 18:12:38
Almost a personal Blog, it would seem. LOTS of members, but NO posts.  :-/   :shrug:
Gaza07:
06 Mar 2024 16:59:49
Anyone still here  :shrug:
ched:
24 Dec 2023 11:48:48
Hope you all have a Great Christmas and a happy New Year.
Bad Raven:
20 Dec 2023 06:17:47
 ~~   :beer2: 
Gaza07:
19 Dec 2023 22:20:27
Merry Christmas All  :beer2:
Bad Raven:
01 Dec 2023 06:59:57
New Simulator Section started!   :beer2:
Bad Raven:
17 Jun 2023 06:52:23
Yes, smaller, same as lots of things as time passes.
Andy7:
08 Jun 2023 22:49:18
 ~~
Members
Stats
  • Total Posts: 201,420
  • Total Topics: 20,260
  • Online today: 31
  • Online ever: 530
  • (Tuesday,June 26, 2012, 08:34:46 )
Users Online
Users: 0
Guests: 35
Total: 35

Theme Changer

3d - Printworx

No flashing blue led - is it u/s?

Started by guest325, Sunday,January 04, 2015, 19:56:01

Previous topic - Next topic

guest325

After my initial setup that seemed to work well then dumping woodie I can';t get the cc3d board to arm.
I';ve tried everything I can think of based on research in here and the openpilot forum, installed the latest software,  updated the bootloader and cleared then updated - no flashing blue led. Gone through the setup,  all works ok until I disconnect the usb and try to arm (I did change the arming option to rudder right! ) - nothing happens,  pulling what';s left of my hair out now; beginning to think it';s a gonna - unless someone can tell me if I';m doing something wrong!

quadfather

Did you run the Transmitter Setup Wizard?  What RX is it?
-rw-rw-rw-  –  The Number of the Beast

flybywire

Darrell, so the board is recognised ok yes?  Are there any alarms showing in the GUI?  (possibly re esc calibration/endpoints out?)
You have the latest firmware?  It does seem sensitive to esc calibration, more so than before perhaps, so I wonder if you followed the 'new vehicle setup wizard' from start to finish?
I had very similar issue with the arming, so went back to the start, calibrated everything on god's earth in the wizard, hey presto! 
I was very happy.  :-)

Hope you get it going mate.

Edit: Just to be clear, after I updated the firmware, it wouldn't arm, even though all the settings had been preserved with the update, so I reset the endpoints manually, still no joy, so I used the Tx setup to run through the Tx calibration, this didn't help either, so I gave up for the evening, then next day, I ran the new vehicle setup wizard, which basically as the name suggests, resets every setting, this worked.
I notice that the props don't start spinning until about 45% stick, where as before I think it may have been more like 20%, but hey-ho!
Blog: [url="http://ajwillis303.wix.com/stuff"]http://ajwillis303.wix.com/stuff[/url]
The spiritual home of fpv large
Keep it emax, capiche?
Hardware? sure, I got hardware!

guest325

Quote from: quadfather on Sunday,January 04, 2015, 20:00:04
Did you run the Transmitter Setup Wizard?  What RX is it?
Yes, tried an Orange 6 channel, AR600 and a turnigy i6 rx; all give the same problem - all work if I live simulate but fail when I disconnect the usb. I do have a problem with a dodgy esc but it works ok during setup, just needs a higher setting to start it during calibration.

guest325

Quote from: flybywire on Sunday,January 04, 2015, 20:01:54
Darrell, so the board is recognised ok yes?  Are there any alarms showing in the GUI?  (possibly re esc calibration/endpoints out?)
You have the latest firmware?  It does seem sensitive to esc calibration, more so than before perhaps, so I wonder if you followed the 'new vehicle setup wizard' from start to finish?
I had very similar issue with the arming, so went back to the start, calibrated everything on god's earth in the wizard, hey presto! 
I was very happy.  :-)
Hope you get it going mate.
I';m beginning to think it';s down to a dodgy esc; I had to replace one of the proflite ones with an rctimer one so probably different version of simonk. Have to try a 4in1 out I';ve had for ages and sed what happens.  I wouldn';t have thought that this would interfere with the blue led though.

guest325

Just finished a test using a kk2 board on it as a last resort - the motor with the dodgy esc doesn';t start until way after the other three! But I still don';t understand why the blue flashing led isn';t there!

Friskle

My CC3D wouldnt arm, then after the 15th time of running the wizard, it suddenly decided to work lol
Yuneec Q500+
Yuneec Typhoon H
Nano QX2
Nano QX3D
Blade 180QX
Blade 200QX
DJI 450 frame + Naza M V2 = GPS
ZMR 250
250 Pro - Dys 2300kv motors , Naze32 Acro
300 Folding Frame sporting a Naza Lite + GPS

quadfather

Is it possible that your throttle increases ever so slightly when you move the stick far right/left?

guest325

Quote from: quadfather on Sunday,January 04, 2015, 22:15:57
Is it possible that your throttle increases ever so slightly when you move the stick far right/left?
Mode 1 - throttle rh stick, rudder lh stick.
Tried all obvious things including making sure throttle endpoints were not a problem still no joy.

quadfather

Quote from: DarrellW on Sunday,January 04, 2015, 22:20:00
Mode 1 - throttle rh stick, rudder lh stick.
Tried all obvious things including making sure throttle endpoints were not a problem still no joy.

Do you get any system alarms?